Ford Bronco & Bronco Sport

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

So what do people think of the New Ford Bronco? Do you like they styling of the vehicles for their different segments of the market?

Personally, I love the look of both new Broncos. The full size offroading model looks really nice, having both classic styling motifs while not looking old or stupidly retro. I especially like the Bronco Sport. I was afraid I wouldn't like the shape, but it IS the BEST looking compact crossover (small unibody) on the market. The interior of the Sport looks comfortable and modern, just like in the bigger Bronco, but with fewer retro cues. Nevertheless, the Sport LOOKS like an SUV, not like a running shoe, so I like it. My current vehicle is a Ford Escape 2009, which had a more truck-ish front end.

The only vehicle I was serious considering before the Bronco Sport was the Lincoln Corsair, because I liked the look. Lincoln easily made the best small crossover with the nicest interior for 2020/21

My old Escape XLT
My old Escape XLT
New Bronco Sport
New Bronco Sport
Lincoln Corsair
Lincoln Corsair

Anything I buy will be used, I only buy used vehicles. And, it will be a 2021 model that I will buy in 2024. The new Lincolns are the best luxury SUV's on the domestic market...not to hard to do given the state of the crap from GM and Chrysler. Yet, these new Broncos would actually work better where I live if they are reliable. Where I live we have a mix of broken asphalt, cobblestone, and sandy roads; so everyday like like offroading. I'll have to see how reliable Bronco Sport and Lincoln Corsair are over the next few years.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I really like how the new Bronco looks and some of the interior designs seem nice. Really shocking though that they're not offering an EV or even hybrid version at launch.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Totally fine with the new look. It'll be interesting to see what people do to them in the future, as that was always kind of the fun of the original Bronco.

PKB_Noitwont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the new Bronco looks great. The wife is due for a new car and I think she's settled on getting one when they come out. Her mom had one when she was young and she has a lot of nostalgia also. We spend a lot of time outdoors/camping ect so we're looking forward to having some fun with it. Curious how the gas mileage will be for day to day commuting. Can't imagine it will be great.