Free breakfast at Denny's today (2-3-09)

Gigastormz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

Edited By Gigastormz

Just found out that Denny's is offering a FREE Grand Slam breakfast today (Tuesday, February 3, 2009) from 6 AM to 2 PM.  The website doesn't specify if that's eastern, central or pacific time, but all Denny's locations except for two (1 in California and 1 in New Mexico) are participating in the promotion.  Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausages and two pieces of bacon FREE!  Go ahead and check the website for yourself if you don't believe me.  I don't know about you, but I'm going to have me some Denny's today!  It'll be nice to get my unemployed ass out of the house for once and feel like I'm going out to eat again.  Let me know if any of you guys decide to head there or not.  Later!

Gigastormz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1  Edited By Gigastormz

Just found out that Denny's is offering a FREE Grand Slam breakfast today (Tuesday, February 3, 2009) from 6 AM to 2 PM.  The website doesn't specify if that's eastern, central or pacific time, but all Denny's locations except for two (1 in California and 1 in New Mexico) are participating in the promotion.  Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausages and two pieces of bacon FREE!  Go ahead and check the website for yourself if you don't believe me.  I don't know about you, but I'm going to have me some Denny's today!  It'll be nice to get my unemployed ass out of the house for once and feel like I'm going out to eat again.  Let me know if any of you guys decide to head there or not.  Later!

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By auspiciousqueue

Good luck!  I saw the commercial on TV and I think it would be that time in your time zone. I know the local Denny's will be packed, I'm not going to try. I'm too afraid to that the cook or waitress would spit in my food since it is free and I would hate to serve people free food.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

Free is a tasty sauce to complient any meal. Enjoy it. 

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By RichardLOlson

Well I'm not to sure about this.  I mean who the fuck gives out free breakfest any more.....I mean damn its dennys.  I will say, there getting pretty desprate now adays.  I remember when they weren't so fucking expensive.  I might have to go up there and see what its all about.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I am going back and fourth on whether I should go or not. Part of me really likes the idea of a free breakfast but the part that is holding me back is that it is Denny's!

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Roger_Klotz

Sadly there is no denny's were I live. :(

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By GamespotNoMore

thanks for the tip, I might try going to different Denny's before 2pm and maybe get 2-3 meals out of this

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Karmum

That might have been tempting if Denny's food didn't suck.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Karmum said:
"That might have been tempting if Denny's food didn't suck."
It's edible so it passes the Bullet_Jr test, and it's free so it passes with flying colors.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Wolverine

I have school so I can't go to Denny's,  unless I woke up early and got there at 6 but then its not worth it I would rather cook for myself.