From Syberia to Hell!

C0rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I do not even know where to start, the situation is so sad, and I am ashamed of myself, I cannot approach anyone and ask for help, and here to be my last chance to try on this forum. I am a married woman; I work in a kindergarten and have a ten-year-old son and a husband. We do not live in a rich level as many of us; however, I can say that we live in poor conditions, my husband and I have small wages. My husband often goes to the bar with friends after work, my son plays basketball after school, and I get home and play games. I like to come home from work to turn on my computer and feel like an adventurer, such as Kate Walker from Syberia. Yes, I would love to play something else, but unfortunately, we cannot afford to buy GTX 1650. A couple of months ago, when the interiors of the corridors of the Barrockstadt University began to get me bored, I started to Google something new, Guess what, unfortunately, I have found it, It was a slot machine site. I still do not understand what led me to make my first deposit of $ 10. Later, I lost the sense of my life and went into deep shades of depression and losses. I turned into a completely different person; I got into games and started playing slot machines every day. The sum of $10 seemed like nothing, but if you play every day, then that $10 turns to be $300 and more, which is already very threatening to our budget. A month later, the excitement had already enslaved me so that I seriously began to think about increasing the rates. I wanted to win a lot, and even dreamt of hitting the jackpot, I thought of every possible way to find out where I can get money for a large deposit, and then I came up with a perfect plan. My father-in-law and my husband do not talk since my husband is very proud and refuses to receive help from his father, a wealthy businessman. I called my father-in-law and said that my husband had developed a cyst and needed an operation; he rapidly offered help, just so that my husband would not know. Of course, I agreed. He transferred $ 1,000, and I happily made a deposit; as soon as I started to play, my husband unexpectedly came, although he was supposed to come later, and saw what I was doing. It was huge trouble; my husband was disappointed and was so furious. We talked and decided to calm down, and agreed that I gave him all my money and credit cards. In general, I became a criminal in front of my husband, criticizing, and blaming me every day for this incidence. Now those $ 990 that I had no time to use, were still on my account, my husband forced me to take them out, I now understand the proverb saying "Easy come, easy go". Feeling guilty, I directly sent a withdrawal request, attaching a package of documents required for verification. For some reason, I thought that money would be shown on my account the next day, but this did not happen. I wrote to customer support, and they told me that my documents were checked and I had to wait a couple of days. I remind that all this time my husband walks around and reminds me how stupid and irresponsible I am, etc. After two very difficult days, I contacted the support team with only one question "when are you planning to pay me out?" and heard the great news that pictures of my credit card are also needed, You have no idea what I had to go through and what to listen to before my husband gave me my card. Nevertheless, I was able to send a photo of my card, the next day I wrote in support to find out when to wait for my money, I was told to wait a couple of more days. After waiting as asked for two days, I returned to the support service, where I was shocked with the news that the pictures are of low resolution, and everything needs to be re-done. It is not clear when and how they are planning to pay out my funds. Ruby Fortune is one of these frauds that would mislead you not to get your cash. Who had the same situation? Can you advise what to do in this case? Otherwise, I feel that soon I will have to spend the night on the street, as my husband will kick me out of the house. I just want to withdraw my money, not even my winnings, Please Help!

Kunakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kunakai

They shouldn't need pictures of the card in order to pay you. I mean, they were happy to take the money from the unvarified account.

Personally I'd send a message informing the company that you'll be adding a charge for every day they withhold your funds.

You should contact someone with more knowledge about pertinent law in your country (here in the UK we have a service known as Citizens Advice for free help in these kind of situations, no idea if there's a similar service you could speak to).

Your husband sounds like a bit of an arse, he's right to be concerned but belittling you isn't going to help with a gambling addiction, there are people/groups you could speak to if you're looking for further help.