GB Album Club Playlists - Spooky Scary Halloween Tracks

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Greetings fellow gaming ghosts and ghouls of Giant Bomb! Today, I shall present to you all a special event of a sorts from the Giant Bomb Album Club of which we hope you'll enjoy: our Spooky Scary Halloween playlists!

Spooky Scary Halloween Tracks - Vol 1
YouTube
Spotify

Spooky Scary Halloween Tracks - Vol 2
YouTube
Spotify

"But Faceless" you may be asking, "Why is Volume 2 so empty?" Well how perceptive you are to ask, because, while the first volume was formed by the members of our Discord server (of which you should totally join), we got the idea to have the general Giant Bomb community form the second playlist. But, before we start sharing our menacing melodies... a few ground rules to cover:

• Embedding videos is strongly discouraged. I am hosting these playlists on my YouTube and Spotify accounts, so links to the individual tracks are preferred. If you post a wall of embedded videos, I will be petty and ignore your post.
  • Only use YouTube as the source for the songs you'd like to include. Like I said, I'm hosting these videos on YouTube and Spotify, not Vimeo or Dailymotion. So, no linking to that Smut Peddler's video. You know the one. And also after watching it, there's no fucking way that we're linking to it here either, community rules aside.
  • In case we've already added a track that you're thinking of, check volume 1first.
  • No submitting full albums, EPs or mixtapes, just a few tracks from each artist. The point is to have a variety of artists and genres, not for one or two artists to dominate the playlist.
  • No submitting more than five songs per day. Another point is to also have a variety of people participating.
  • Do not post music created to promote a hateful agenda. (Examples: White supremacist country music, nazi punk, minstrel songs, and so on.) Also, let's be respectful to those who do not wish to hear homophobic slurs and veer away from submitting songs that include such content regardless of context (Auntie Diaries isn't Halloween themed anyway) - a third main point is to have fun, not challenge other people's ideologies and comfort levels. And also, no Kanye West.
  • Additional volumes may be a thing. I don't see a lot of people actually listening to a 4-hour-long playlist (and frankly, 2 hours and 20 minutes is pushing it), so, depending on how this goes, each playlist will be roughly 2 hours long.
  • And lastly, for the sake of my sanity, the last day to submit a track is November 7th 2022, at 11:59 PM EST. After that, maybe we'll do this again next yer. ...Maybe.

And with that out of the way, let's have a hauntingly good time putting together a phantasmal playlist.

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By UncleJam23
UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm getting the impression that Jeff getting fired is taking precedence over putting together a Halloween playlist...

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shindig