GFW Radio iTunes?

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sionweeks

Just tried looking for GFW Radio on iTunes and it doesn't have any episodes from when it started and only has a bunch of episodes that aren't even the real thing. Anyone know where to download these? or even somewhere to listen to them.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I know someone has an archive of them somewhere but I can't find it. In the mean time I did find a torrent of the entire series. Hopefully it has some seeders. http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4628969/GFW_Radio_podcast_complete_compilation

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By jjnen

Google GFW Radio torrent. There's a compilation of them all.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CaptainCody

They're annoyingly hard to find considering they are some of the greatest pieces of podcastage.

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sionweeks

@mosespippy said:

I know someone has an archive of them somewhere but I can't find it. In the mean time I did find a torrent of the entire series. Hopefully it has some seeders. http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4628969/GFW_Radio_podcast_complete_compilation

@Rappelsiini said:

Google GFW Radio torrent. There's a compilation of them all.

Started it about n hour ago but not getting great speeds. I'll leave it on for a few days.

@CaptainCody said:

They're annoyingly hard to find considering they are some of the greatest pieces of podcastage.

Why are they so hard to find. Shouldn't the be on iTunes or something, because I hear it was very popular and now I really want to get into it :/

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sionweeks
DylanGW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By DylanGW

GFW Radio was incredible. You're in for a treat!

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By CaptainCoke
envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By envane

:/

LangarN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By LangarN

G-F-W radio, listen to the podcast! yoyo

Even Eli knows what that means.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sumbog

1UP site dosn't have all of them I'm pretty sure, but I could be wrong.

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CaptainCoke

If 1UP doesn't have them, and the torrent is lame, where is the best source? Does anyone here have the complete collection to put in a Dropbox, Mediafire or some sharing service? I don't think there's copyright on that stuff. Belongs in a museum for all to enjoy for all eternity.

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sionweeks

@CaptainCoke: They're now broken for me as well. I did have the torrent but that was on a previous installation of Windows, and I used to use the 1UP site for it if I couldn't access them. The torrent should still work okay though. When I used it last it had minimal S/L and it downloaded in a few days for me (and I have 200kbps DL speed). Now that I see this thread again, its given me the urge to listen to them all again, so if I find a way then I'll post it here or Dropbox them or something.

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sionweeks

I'm not sure if that torrent at the top doesn't work for you because of TPB being banned (UK at least), so if it is because you're in the UK or wherever else its banned, here's a link to it using something else: https://piratereverse.info/torrent/4628969/GFW_Radio_podcast_complete_compilation

And also a link to a compilation: https://piratereverse.info/torrent/7556613/Best_of_the__GFW_Radio___amp_amp___Out_of_the_Game__podcasts (you can probably find tht compilation online because I think its on http://www.thisyearcollection.org/).

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CaptainCoke

PB works fine from where I am, but the torrent is very inactive with 1 seed. Let me know if you get a hold of another way to share it all. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually the torrent seems to be working. Just needed a client update. :)

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sionweeks said:

My bad, all of them are here: http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3148397

Enjoy! :D

This 1UP site produces dead links to the MP3s. Is this only for me or is this a general problem?

Yeah at some point last year 2012 I wanted to listen to some of the episodes and that was a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f30d7ffc342f
deactivated-5f30d7ffc342f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@langarn said:

G-F-W radio, listen to the podcast! yoyo

Even Eli knows what that means.

Mo monay, mo monay, mo monay!

behardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CGW/GFW radio is easily one of the funniest video game podcasts of all time. There has always been hilarious moment in each episodes. I highly suggest it if you love games and you love to laugh. My most fondest moment is when Jeff describes a time when a new hire came to work for 1up and how he used to work for either the CIA/FBI (can't remember which one) and how a men-in-black style man came into office one time to do recon to make sure the place wasn't some secret hacker terrorist society. And also Jeff green's daughter playing World of Warcraft stories were always great.

It is mostly fun and games, but they have had serious and thought provoking discussion as well. Like the time the review team didn't review Left Behind cause of it being too controversial and how Shawn Elliott disapprove of that. Or, how Shawn Elliott gave Crysis an 8/10 and the internet fuss about it with him.

But on a lighter note, here is a snip of one the more shorter, funnier moments.

Loading Video...

trumad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By trumad

Sorry to crosspost and ressurect an old thread, but I have created a decent archive (including lots of rare stuff not found at archive.org) for all you GFW lovers out there!

http://www.thannymack.com/?p=472

Delerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Delerat

Never apologize!

I've been searching for the GFW stuff for a while. Wish you had a zip I could grab, but I'm grabbing each file now. I'll put together a torrent and try setting up to seed some every month so that I can do it over the long term.

EDIT: Nevermind, you've got a torrent. I thought it was dead, but it seems to be going. Woot!