Giant Bomb Infinite on Roku?

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Listen, I know that apps are not a priority for Giant Bomb. I'm aware that most of the ones that do exist are fan-made.

I like using my Roku to fall asleep to Giant Bomb. The app had a big update a while ago, but that update was never really "complete" and it's been pretty broken and in shambles ever since. At this point, I don't expect much from it but one thing could make these apps instantly better:

Giant Bomb Infinite.

Anyone know who works on these apps, and if they have any plans to support GB Infinite? Or (long shot here) any chance that GB or CBS will create one of their own? I have a Steam Link in my bedroom, so I guess long term I could just that to watch GB content in my bedroom, but it's less than ideal.

Anyone else use these apps and GB Infinite winds up being supported?

Hope springs eternal.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no good answers for your questions, but I'd suggest just adding GBI to a playlist or "watch later" in your Youtube profile, and using the Youtube app on Roku. Works very well.

EsDeib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just use my YouTube history to access the GBI feed and watch that way on the YouTube app. Absolutely flawless.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Great tip. Didn’t realize infinite had a YouTube feed. Appreciate it guys!

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great tip. Didn’t realize infinite had a YouTube feed. Appreciate it guys!

Technically it's unlisted so you won't find it by searching Youtube. Just go to infinite and click "youtube" at the bottom of the player.