Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

So to add to the list of Angry Birds shower gels, slippers and HDMI-cables, there apparently is AB branded espresso coffee beans. What will they think of next?

charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So to add to the list of Angry Birds shower gels, slippers and HDMI-cables, there apparently is AB branded espresso coffee beans. What will they think of next?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

I have an idea as to where it'll go next, but I can't really post it, since it's the type of thing I know would get me banned.

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Dingofighter

I'm just waiting for an Angry Birds-branded Call of Duty

Icemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Icemo

I saw those at the grocery yesterday too and that got me thinking. To my understanding, Angry Birds branded products mainly attract children's attention. So did that company really think that there are enough adults to buy angry birds espresso since there can't be any kids that want to drink espresso. And if I was a parent I wouldn't even let my child drink espresso.

charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Video_Game_King said:

I have an idea as to where it'll go next, but I can't really post it, since it's the type of thing I know would get me banned.

Does that pig in the picture have right kind of reaction to it?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@charlie_victor_bravo:

The bird does.

MeldingPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MeldingPlague

@Icemo said:

I saw those at the grocery yesterday too and that got me thinking. To my understanding, Angry Birds branded products mainly attract children's attention. So did that company really think that there are enough adults to buy angry birds espresso since there can't be any kids that want to drink espresso. And if I was a parent I wouldn't even let my child drink espresso.

Man... if I had a Flash game that wasn't very good, cost almost no money to make, and companies all over the world were chomping at the bit to buy into, buddy, let me tell you: I would take full and immediate advantage of my situation. Underwear, check. Lava lamps, check. Gratification devices, check. I would give you the okay to sell Angry Birds branded how-to guides on animal husbandry in a heart beat. Against all odds, this thing is killer and, unless they're coding on keyboards made of solid gold, Rovio is presently and proudly rolling in all the money ever.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Phatmac

If those guys a Rovio make another Bad Piggies game then I'm all for this.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic

@MaFoLu said:

Mind=blown

jdw519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By jdw519

My cousin's dog had an angry birds chew toy...

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Kerned

The stuff sells; more power to 'em I guess. It's not like I'm going to buy it.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By SSully

Good for them. It is a well made little game. I am baffled it is this popular, but it's still a well made game for what it is.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By MysteriousBob

I wish Tattoo Assassins had this kind of merchandising instead.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Hizang

I keep waiting for the franchise to hit its peek and become the opposite of popular, like all big franchises. But fuck, it just keeps getting more and more popular. I'd be interested to see how all of his merchandise sells, who would even buy this?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LiquidPrince

I'm happy for them. They made something that sells so they should sell it. No reason to be upset at other peoples successes.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16  Edited By crusader8463

@Video_Game_King said:

Pediatric Gynecological instruments? Douche bags? Dildos? Butt plugs? Sensual lotions? Cock Rings? Am I on the right track?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Video_Game_King

@crusader8463 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

Dildos? Butt plugs? Am I on the right track?

Yes.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By csl316

My nephews go nuts over Angry Birds. They got backpacks, shoes, pencils.... I miss their Thomas the Tank Engine phase : (

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By InternetCrab

There has never been an app becoming so large. I don't see the point. It's birds...shooting at green pigs. Why the hell would anyone buy merchandise of the fucks? Cash I guess.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zeforgotten

Add cakes, pants, shirts, hoodies, hats, playing cards, TV show, more games, even more games and candy to that list and it's pretty easy to see where they're going with it next

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RE_Player1

I mean Angry Birds is a fun game but holy shit it's getting a little ridiculous with how huge it has gotten. Was it just right place, right time for when they released it?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By TheHT

@MaFoLu said:

Gangnam Style can be the theme song.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23  Edited By dichemstys

Is there a TV show?

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ep_driver

These guys are marketing/collaboration geniuses. I'm biased because I happen to enjoy their games, but even if you somehow hate Angry Birds you can't deny that Rovio is genius.

Deathawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deathawk

@msavo: I'm convinced that half of the appeal is ironic. People buy Angry Birds products because they like to feel like they're a part of some weird phenomenon.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strife777

I don't get it, what is so great about this whole brand? Anyway, good for those guys, getting paid is good enough an excuse to put that shit everywhere. The game isn't even that fun, at least to me.

I'd come up with something else for them to put Angry Birds in, but it would probably already be done.

Sevenout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sevenout

@Icemo said:

You'd be surprised how many older people like that game. My parents LOVE Angry Birds. In fact their iPad is pretty much an Angry Birds machine. I could absolutely see my folks picking this up at the store as a joke. It may be a joke purchase but Rovio is laughing all the way to the bank.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dalai

But what if I mixed the Angry Birds coffee with Game Fuel?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RE_Player1

@Sevenout said:

@Icemo said:

You'd be surprised how many older people like that game. My parents LOVE Angry Birds. In fact their iPad is pretty much an Angry Birds machine. I could absolutely see my folks picking this up at the store as a joke. It may be a joke purchase but Rovio is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yup parents love Angry Birds too. This summer I worked as a games person at an amusement park. The park had an officially licensed Angry Birds game where you try to knock three cans from a table with one bean bag, the prizes being an Angry Birds basketball for doing it once and a Angry Birds plush if you do it on your next shot. Any other game, like ring toss, would maybe pull in $1500-2000 on a weekday by the end of the night where the games person stationed there was effectively using to mic to pull people in but the Angry Birds game was insane. For one shift that Angry Birds game would gross $2500 without me even trying to get people to play and the majority of player were adults.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ripelivejam

ANGRY BIRDS: THE VIDEO GAME: THE MOVIE: THE BOOK: THE VIDEO GAME

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Trainer_Red

haha I thought these marketing schemes only worked on children... *sips from Halo coffee mug*

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#32  Edited By musubi

Angry Birds fleshlights ask for them by name!