God I hate cats..

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

So my cat has been pissing in my house on and off for probably the past year or so and it always happens when my sister's friend comes over and her friend has a couple of cats herself and even some dogs. She's not a boy cat so I don't know if she's necessarily marking her territory by spraying because of the scent of the other cats but she pees on my floor, my clothes, just about anything she can find and I'm seriously about to throw her out the window. I don't know how to make her stop and if I got rid of her it would break my sister's heart, after all it is her cat. Cat's are stupid animals, they're not like dogs who if you show them what they did wrong the first couple of times they learn. I'm just so frustrated right now..what do I do?

Avatar image for solid_snakexx
Solid_SnakeXx

1838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

lol cats ftw?

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dr_nefarious
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"lol cats ftw?"
no cat's FTL.
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose

How can you hate cats? they're so cute, they behave (im my case at least) and they are funny. I love cats

Avatar image for dualreaver
DualReaver

3790

Forum Posts

83

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By DualReaver
Shut yo mouf!
Shut yo mouf!
Avatar image for solid_snakexx
Solid_SnakeXx

1838

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
dr_nefarious said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"lol cats ftw?"
no cat's FTL."
heheh yeah i feel ya man dogs are better
Avatar image for clean
Clean

2432

Forum Posts

621

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Clean

I love dogs. They actually do something instead of just lay around and do nothing.

Dogs>Cats

Avatar image for black_raven
Black_Raven

1764

Forum Posts

8

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Black_Raven

I like my cat, but if it pissed everywhere i wouldn't.

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"How can you hate cats? they're so cute, they behave (im my case at least) and they are funny. I love cats"
Yes but they don't respond to classic conditioning. Something I recently read about where A process of behavior modification by which a subject comes to respond in a desired manner to a previously neutral stimulus that has been repeatedly presented along with an unconditioned stimulus that elicits the desired response. In another words if something they don't connect actions to consequences like dogs. They for they never learn.
Avatar image for discolights
DiscoLights

880

Forum Posts

1312

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By DiscoLights

And enter GiantKitty

Avatar image for hamz
Hamz

6900

Forum Posts

25432

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Hamz

Speak to you're local Vet and see what they suggest.

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By dr_nefarious
Clean said:
"I love dogs. They actually do something instead of just lay around and do nothing.

Dogs>Cats"
Exactly! dogs can do way more than cats. they can save lifes, guide the blind, ect..there are many jobs out there for dogs because they're much more intelligent creatures and they're all around more lovable especially to children. There is a reason they are called man's best friend.
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By dr_nefarious
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"lol cats ftw?"
no cat's FTL."
heheh yeah i feel ya man dogs are better"
QFT.
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Black_Rose
My cat says stfu
My cat says stfu
Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

354

Forum Posts

108

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By toxicEnchiliada

Cats have no soul

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"
My cat says stfu
My cat says stfu
"
All your cat does is eat, sleep, and poop..
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By dr_nefarious
toxicEnchiliada said:
"Cats have no soul"
A lot of people believe that because they can feel not guilt..dogs can however.
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Black_Rose
dr_nefarious said:
"All your cat does is eat, sleep, and poop.."
Same as me
Avatar image for xymox
xymox

2423

Forum Posts

2520

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By xymox

My cat did that all the time as well. He got castrated and didn't do it since.

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"All your cat does is eat, sleep, and poop.."
Same as me"
do you lie around all the time as well?
Avatar image for mebs
MEBs

190

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By MEBs

 Kitties.

=)

-Evan

Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Black_Rose
dr_nefarious said:
"do you lie around all the time as well?"
Pretty much, is not like dogs are different, i have two cats and two dogs and the dogs shit and piss inside of the house while the cats do it outside. They spend a lot of the time playing, and they sleep with me :D
Avatar image for calf_exercises
calf_exercises

878

Forum Posts

136

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By calf_exercises

cats are only cute in pics on the net. In real life they suck

Avatar image for locke
Locke

335

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Locke
"gvbv c c vv cgh" -Fin
Avatar image for dualreaver
DualReaver

3790

Forum Posts

83

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By DualReaver
calf_exercises said:
"cats are only cute in pics on the net. In real life they suck"
You made DualReaver's kitty sad. :(
You made DualReaver's kitty sad. :(
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"do you lie around all the time as well?"
Pretty much, is not like dogs are different, i have two cats and two dogs and the dogs shit and piss inside of the house while the cats do it outside. They spend a lot of the time playing, and they sleep with me :D
"
Ah yes but a dog has true potential, a cat however sits around licking itself..
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By Black_Rose
dr_nefarious said:
"Ah yes but a dog has true potential, a cat however sits around licking itself.."
True potential? a cat can be trained just like a dog, it takes a bit more time but it happens
Avatar image for meresin
Meresin

146

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Meresin

Cats are easy to litter train. Give them the same treatment you would a dog...Rub their nose in their mess, spank them, and trap them in their litter box for about ten minutes. Don't believe that hippie bullshit about them not knowing what they did wrong if they did it two hours ago...Punish them anyway. Eventually, they'll get the idea.

It'll probably take a while to train your cat since it's so used to going wherever it feels like, but if you're persistent and fair, the cat will learn.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

5026

Forum Posts

347

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By BestUsernameEver

XBOX 360 ALL THE WAY! What are you guys talking about???

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

5026

Forum Posts

347

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By BestUsernameEver

XBOX 360 ALL THE WAY! What are you guys talking about???

Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"Ah yes but a dog has true potential, a cat however sits around licking itself.."
True potential? a cat can be trained just like a dog, it takes a bit more time but it happens"
seeing eye cat's for the blind? I think not. Are there rescue cats? Don't think so. Herding cats, hunting cats, guard cats. Nope, nope, and hell no.
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Black_Rose
dr_nefarious said:
"seeing eye cat's for the blind? I think not. Are there rescue cats? Don't think so. Herding cats, hunting cats, guard cats. Nope, nope, and hell no."
That doesn't make cats less awesome
Avatar image for locke
Locke

335

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Locke
Meresin said:
"Cats are easy to litter train. Give them the same treatment you would a dog...Rub their nose in their mess, spank them, and trap them in their litter box for about ten minutes. Don't believe that hippie bullshit about them not knowing what they did wrong if they did it two hours ago...Punish them anyway. Eventually, they'll get the idea.

It'll probably take a while to train your cat since it's so used to going wherever it feels like, but if you're persistent and fair, the cat will learn."
All the Cat's I or my parents have owned knew what a litter box was right away. We didn't even have to kick them across the house.
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"seeing eye cat's for the blind? I think not. Are there rescue cats? Don't think so. Herding cats, hunting cats, guard cats. Nope, nope, and hell no."
That doesn't make cats less awesome"
I'll admit if you want something to snuggle and cuddle with a cat would be perfect. Just don't expect a whole lot out of them is what I'm saying.
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Black_Rose
dr_nefarious said:
"I'll admit if you want something to snuggle and cuddle with a cat would be perfect. Just don't expect a whole lot out of them is what I'm saying."
I've had cats ever since i was two or three, so i know what to expect
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By dr_nefarious
Meresin said:
"Cats are easy to litter train. Give them the same treatment you would a dog...Rub their nose in their mess, spank them, and trap them in their litter box for about ten minutes. Don't believe that hippie bullshit about them not knowing what they did wrong if they did it two hours ago...Punish them anyway. Eventually, they'll get the idea.

It'll probably take a while to train your cat since it's so used to going wherever it feels like, but if you're persistent and fair, the cat will learn."
Yeah Everytime I try to rub her nose in it and spank her my mom says it's not like she's going to learn anyways. Then I turn to her and say I don't care, it makes me feel better. LOL.
Avatar image for dr_nefarious
dr_nefarious

1762

Forum Posts

32

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By dr_nefarious
Black_Rose said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"I'll admit if you want something to snuggle and cuddle with a cat would be perfect. Just don't expect a whole lot out of them is what I'm saying."
I've had cats ever since i was two or three, so i know what to expect"
Good so you know not to have high hopes.
Avatar image for serbsta
serbsta

1952

Forum Posts

-1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By serbsta

I love cats.

Avatar image for ogcartman
OGCartman

4330

Forum Posts

8250

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By OGCartman
DualReaver said:
"calf_exercises said:
"cats are only cute in pics on the net. In real life they suck"
You made DualReaver's kitty sad. :(
You made DualReaver's kitty sad. :(
"
Damn u got an awesome cat, i know have a craving to get a cat