Good news, everyone! I tried "brownies!"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for pediatricurology
PediatricUrology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By PediatricUrology

I had half a brownie and took two hits from a "brownie." It was slow to hit me, but it was powerful when it did. For a while, I couldn't stop grinning. I'm already pretty bubbly naturally, but I became this smiley giggly cartoon character. Everything that was interesting at all became hilarious. That part was awesome and I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again.
However, coming down from it was pretty horrible. I know it's completely in my head, but I could feel it squishing around in my brain. If I smelled something powerful, I could feel the front of my brain expanding. If I heard a loud sound, I could feel the back of my head expanding. It made its way through my bloodstream and compelled my limbs to twitch. I knew in my head that I was gonna be okay regardless of how I felt right at that very moment, so I lay down and tried to comfort myself by thinking about how people eat brownies all the time and function acceptably and watching my friends play Super Mario World.
I stayed just a tad brownie-ful for almost the entirety of the next day. I could taste the brownie every time I burped. It put me in a good mood and made me a better singer and made me more expressive.
I'm not sure it'd be worth doing again. I'm trying to enter the big-kid workforce, and that might possibly come with "brownie" tests, and the brain-tingles were pretty scary and something I'd wanna avoid repeating. But the giggles and the munchies... those were simply magical.

Avatar image for pediatricurology
PediatricUrology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PediatricUrology

I had half a brownie and took two hits from a "brownie." It was slow to hit me, but it was powerful when it did. For a while, I couldn't stop grinning. I'm already pretty bubbly naturally, but I became this smiley giggly cartoon character. Everything that was interesting at all became hilarious. That part was awesome and I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again.
However, coming down from it was pretty horrible. I know it's completely in my head, but I could feel it squishing around in my brain. If I smelled something powerful, I could feel the front of my brain expanding. If I heard a loud sound, I could feel the back of my head expanding. It made its way through my bloodstream and compelled my limbs to twitch. I knew in my head that I was gonna be okay regardless of how I felt right at that very moment, so I lay down and tried to comfort myself by thinking about how people eat brownies all the time and function acceptably and watching my friends play Super Mario World.
I stayed just a tad brownie-ful for almost the entirety of the next day. I could taste the brownie every time I burped. It put me in a good mood and made me a better singer and made me more expressive.
I'm not sure it'd be worth doing again. I'm trying to enter the big-kid workforce, and that might possibly come with "brownie" tests, and the brain-tingles were pretty scary and something I'd wanna avoid repeating. But the giggles and the munchies... those were simply magical.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By beforet

You know, I highly doubt it's wise to repost a thread after it's closed by a mod.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463

GAH! Why can't I flag any more? Dam you mods. How can I help you if you won't let me flag.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

Yeah, you're still talking about illegal activities.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By KarlPilkington

Please refrain from illegal activities. From: Your Mother.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If you want to talk about getting high, find some other website to do it on. Giant Bomb is not the place.