Had a weird Beastcast dream

Geezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Geezy

Driving in a hatchback with Brad, Vinny, Alex, and Dan and for some reason, and we drive by this artisanal hot dog place. Vinny said it's his favorite and he really needs to have some. I offer to go in, and he has a very specific order of one plain hot dog and one "Chilean Mountain" dog, whatever that is 😂. When I leave to go inside Brad says he regrets not putting in an order because he kinda wants one now. Dan Ryckert heard of this place and thinks it sounds amazing.

So I go in and it has a waiting area that looks like a bar, with one kitchen in a room upstairs where many people are making the toppings. Up from these stairs comes Dick Van Patten in a black apron looking exasperated and tells me he's extremely busy and can take my order but it will take a long time because these things are very hard to make. He's the artisanal chef who perfectly cooks each hot dog. So I ask for Vinny's order and he goes downstairs.

Meanwhile a line is forming behind me. People in that other kitchen keep working on cooking toppings, like fried mushrooms and relish. I'm wondering if people in the car are getting upset waiting so long. Finally Dick comes upstairs again still looking exasperated with one plain hot dog on a paper plate and puts it on a small wooden table next to me. "These are very hard to make!" 😂. He goes back down and works on the next one.

I look for a to-go container I can put this in and want to go to ask those toppings people for one. People behind me start laughing and I turn around and a very tall woman just took a bite right in the middle of the plain dog. I look upset because it took forever for this and I don't want to keep waiting, so I am like WTF lady? And she picks me up like she's Hugo Andore from SF3 (and looks like the female version of him too) and gets ready to clock me when Vinny comes busting in saying "What's going on?" and I'm like "she ate your dog" and Vinny says "Look everyone calm down, we don't need this bullshit, let's just go".

Then we and up going somewhere to chill, sitting on milk crates watching VHS tapes on a CRT drinking some beers and Alex is smoking some weed, passes it to me but by then it's just a roach. He tells me we need a clip but all we have is scissors. I take it and start choking on it and wake up.

Yo I have a serious Beastcast void in my life now and my damn mind is trying to fill it! 🤣🤣🤣

How are y'all dealing with it? Got withdrawal as bad as me? 🤭

kronixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything good or bad eventually comes to an end, such as life. Their is no point in ruminating in it just enjoy the times you listened to them. I would not stand still.

emospacemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is time to move on. I felt the same when 1UP ended and at least there is the Bombcast though. Bombcast isn't the same though especially when Danny spoke for the people of Ireland in regards to the problems in Gaza/Palestine. I can tell him there is a significant part of Ireland who endured alot of bombing and shooting and who understand why a country under attack fires back. Better to leave politics out Giantbomb and just promote fund raising a good cause.

In terms of other podcasts there are many others out there. I love Dan's and Tim Rogers back catalogue is out there in its own way.

Geezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Geezy

Definitely, but I can't control having weird dreams 🤭

I'll find more podcasts, like the Fire Escape Cast

1UP left a huge hole too 🕳

Teras_Kasi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emospacemonkey: Agreed. I also don't want to hear about politics in Bombcast. It's crazy how everybody suddenly became a Middle East experts beacuse they read a tweet or saw a video. If all those people really care about a certain conflict in the world (there is so many that don't get the same coverage) they should promote a positive thing like groups who promote peace in that region and not just talk about it in a video game podcast.

Geezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Geezy

This thread took a left turn all of a sudden