Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Afterwards the other guys mom jumped the caged, it was weird and amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBziK8AgDSc

Thought you guys would appreciate it! I shared it on reddit, then remembered people sucked on other sites when the first 2 comments were mean >_>

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By noizy

RNC. Nice job.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hah, dude that was cool, I love the move you took him down with, climbing all up on him, that was like Shadow of the Colossus right there.
Was the mom of the other guy super upset or something? Or just in Momma bear "MY BABIES ON MY GROUND! MY BABIES ON THE GROUND! OH NO MY BABIES ON THE GROUUUUND?!" mode?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@zolroyce said:

Hah, dude that was cool, I love the move you took him down with, climbing all up on him, that was like Shadow of the Colossus right there.

Was the mom of the other guy super upset or something? Or just in Momma bear "MY BABIES ON MY GROUND! MY BABIES ON THE GROUND! OH NO MY BABIES ON THE GROUUUUND?!" mode?

She was probably just worried. I remember the first time I saw a guy getting knocked out and not getting up. It's pretty scary.

Good job man. I just started MMA with a background of BJJ. My trainer says I should just already compete, but I prefer to work a bit more. Still feel sort of useless standing. How long have you been training? Any other backgrounds?

Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Mario2544

@zevvion: I have a Purple Belt in BJJ, been doing it for 3 years, dabbled in Muay Thai for awhile but only seriously trained stand up for 8 weeks in the training camp leading up to the fight. Im gonna cut down to 155 (this was 170 next and really work my stand up now

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By handlas

That was pretty crazy.

I watch UFC... I watched Strikeforce and Dream and all that (Pride was a little bit before I really got into it big time). But watching amateur fights is always weird to me. It just seems way more dangerous for some reason maybe because there could potentially be big time mismatches. You completely destroyed the guy, for instance. He would of been smart to tap; see him crumbled over like that was scary.

Good job though; nice quick finish.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You choked the shit out of him, good job man.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@mario2544: Nice. Stand-up is currently completely missing for me, but I live in the Netherlands. We supposedly have really good kickboxing trainers. Are amateur fights different from professional fights where you live? Over here, you cannot strike to the face while on the ground in amateur fights and I believe the heelhook is also not allowed, but I could be mistaken about that last one.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A tangent. When you said Ammie I though you meant:

No Caption Provided
kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you got your ass beat it takes major guts to even step in there. Major respect to you. Congrats.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Karkarov

Nice win, that was a smooth hold.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice fight, just saw your fight mentioned on Deadspin: http://deadspin.com/mma-fighters-mom-jumps-into-ring-after-hes-knocked-ou-1541827194