Haha look what came in the mail today...

Berezov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Berezov

Have a look what I got in the post today, for those of you who don't know, BNP is a political party with the intention of being the next generation nazis.

What a joke.
Berezov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Berezov

Have a look what I got in the post today, for those of you who don't know, BNP is a political party with the intention of being the next generation nazis.

What a joke.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Crazy Brits.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

a political party with the intention of being the next generation nazis.

Wow. You'd think they would be more secretive about such things.
Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Animasta

hey it's norsefire

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Elazul

Yeah, those people are so fucking racist that their leader doesn't believe that someone can be both Black and British. What a bunch of imerialist dog shit.

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ErrorOperator

I live close to the constituency Nick Clegg is a candidate for, and I have many people from the BNP knocking on the door and handing out leaflets! Reading it just shows how out of touch the BNP really are.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Th3_James

Who designed this shit?

Dom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Dom

put a stop to immigration? XD yeah that makes Britain such a hospitable spot  

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArchScabby

This one time at BNP camp, I was racist.

blair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blair

That really is fucked.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gizmo

They're still using Winston Churchill in their propaganda? Fucking disgraceful.

Bayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bayne

Ha ha i got this in the post recently as well. Its seriously messed up how they used Churchill face. I mean what was he fighting against. It scares me how the bnp have got big enought to put these leaflets in are letter boxes. This is indeed fucked.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#13  Edited By Soap

Nick Griffin has the biggest balls of any racist I've ever seen. Most of the other wankers are at least hidden about it but he wears it right on his sleeve.

wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By wickedsc3

bring our troops home, stop imigration, and raise pensions???  Whats so bad about that?
ClownDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ClownDetective

Considering every party is jumping on the idiotic 'stop immigration' bandwagon, I can imagine leaflets like that probably turning a lot of morons on.

Been

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Been
OroJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By OroJackson
@Gizmo:  

Yea I noticed that too, crazy!
Avatar image for thecappuccinobandit
TheCappuccinoBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

That shit looks like it was done on MS paint.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By xMP44x

I find it hilarious that they dared to put Winston Churchill on their flyer. After all, this is one of the most well known British men of all time and he commanded a country that fought against the Nazis. And yet they're putting his image on a leaflet that is basically against what Churchill's Britain fought for. Idiocy. And some of the testemonials are basically just from bigoted racists. If someone wants to live in this country, excellent. As long as they're a legal migrant it's all good. Stopping immigration is a terrible idea. Nick Griffin is an ignorant racist. American soldiers came to Britain in WWII, not as immigrants, but they lived in the country. And he wants to stop people who could possibly save our lives, should such a thing happen again? Griffin is a wannabe Nazi / white supremacist who likely will never achieve anything in Parliament should he get there.

The amazing thing is that he has the support of some people. On my Facebook profile at least one of my friends there has their Political Views set as 'BNP'. Granted, one of them is definitely a joke, but the other one is probably being serious. I have no respect for the BNP if they do not have any respect for the people who have a right to live here.

Avatar image for thecappuccinobandit
TheCappuccinoBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@xMP44x said:
" I find it hilarious that they dared to put Winston Churchill on their flyer. After all, this is one of the most well known British men of all time and he commanded a country that fought against the Nazis. And yet they're putting his image on a leaflet that is basically against what Churchill's Britain fought for. Idiocy. And some of the testemonials are basically just from bigoted racists. If someone wants to live in this country, excellent. As long as they're a legal migrant it's all good. Stopping immigration is a terrible idea. Nick Griffin is an ignorant racist. American soldiers came to Britain in WWII, not as immigrants, but they lived in the country. And he wants to stop people who could possibly save our lives, should such a thing happen again? Griffin is a wannabe Nazi / white supremacist who likely will never achieve anything in Parliament should he get there.  The amazing thing is that he has the support of some people. On my Facebook profile at least one of my friends there has their Political Views set as 'BNP'. Granted, one of them is definitely a joke, but the other one is probably being serious. I have no respect for the BNP if they do not have any respect for the people who have a right to live here. "
I agree with xMP44x
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By SeriouslyNow

A poorly executed attempt at paranoid bullshit by a fat, sad, lonely, angry, ineffectual man. 

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By swamplord666

I just loved how Nick Griffin got absolutely GRILLED at question time. Absolutely hilarious

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By Brendan

Dude that hilarious, I love racist jokes! 

Wait, that's not a joke?  Oh.......oh...
Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By MachoFantastico

How the hell are they allowed to use Winston Churchill's head in their marketing?  

I'm all for being proud of your country, in fact I think it wouldn't hurt British people to be a little more proud. But the BNP sicken me, especially when they do stuff like that.