Halo 3 Why the hell are you talking to me...Rant.

little_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By little_Sparrow

First of Hi all. 

so lets get into the rant, I was playing Halo 3 social Slayer happily last night, you know shooting away, I turned my mic off and just chilled playing. I have to admit im not a ranked type person but im not cr@p at the game, anyway here we where in Valhalla and all was going well I had the sniper and got a few good kills and then went off with my BR before getting my head blown off by the laser hiding over at the other side of the map near the Gatling gun. So over all it was a good game so far now ten mins before the end some one tries to splatter me in the Banshee and of course as most people would I hijacked the shit out of it. Now with ten mins to go I deiced to kill a few people (5) and then I got taken out by a warthog and that was the end of that or so I thought. Now we won the game and afterwards I got a voice message saying I should learn how to play Halo without the Banshee and well I ignored it, i had a grand total of 18 kills 5 of which where in the banshee! Of course he submitted a player review about me 0_o. 

But is this just a sore loser or is the Banshee of limits to "true gamers" that said I only rally used it as someone tried to splatter me and failed, but is there a unwritten rule that we must not use certain things with out being classed as a noob especially when you have been playing the game for awhile or was this guy just a cock? 

edited for spelling 0_o.
little_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By little_Sparrow

First of Hi all. 

so lets get into the rant, I was playing Halo 3 social Slayer happily last night, you know shooting away, I turned my mic off and just chilled playing. I have to admit im not a ranked type person but im not cr@p at the game, anyway here we where in Valhalla and all was going well I had the sniper and got a few good kills and then went off with my BR before getting my head blown off by the laser hiding over at the other side of the map near the Gatling gun. So over all it was a good game so far now ten mins before the end some one tries to splatter me in the Banshee and of course as most people would I hijacked the shit out of it. Now with ten mins to go I deiced to kill a few people (5) and then I got taken out by a warthog and that was the end of that or so I thought. Now we won the game and afterwards I got a voice message saying I should learn how to play Halo without the Banshee and well I ignored it, i had a grand total of 18 kills 5 of which where in the banshee! Of course he submitted a player review about me 0_o. 

But is this just a sore loser or is the Banshee of limits to "true gamers" that said I only rally used it as someone tried to splatter me and failed, but is there a unwritten rule that we must not use certain things with out being classed as a noob especially when you have been playing the game for awhile or was this guy just a cock? 

edited for spelling 0_o.
NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks

Lern2Spel . It was one trash talker , hardly worth a thread ...

krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By krazy_kyle

This guy was a pure douche. People exploit the player review system too. I have something rediculous like 65% Avoided me and the rest liked me or didn't bother submitting a review. I havent done anything wrong and I have 65% avoided!? Rediculous
little_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By little_Sparrow
@krazy_kyle said:

"This guy was a pure douche. People exploit the player review system too. I have something rediculous like 65% Avoided me and the rest liked me or didn't bother submitting a review. I havent done anything wrong and I have 65% avoided!? Rediculous "

I think that’s my main point, the review system is bull, I have 57 percent at the moment and most of that’s for being over aggressive and for trash talking, but I never wear a mic unless im on with people I know 0_o.

@NinjaCupCaiks
said:

"Lern2Spel . It was one trash talker , hardly worth a thread ... "

thanks for the advice, I will take it under advisement from someone who does not put numbers in their  replies. XD yes you where funny.
NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks

Lern2Spel. <- Its meant to be ironic . Wowwwww ........ 

Also , I have 74% avoided , and I never wear a mic unless im in a party . Go figure ? :)

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

Not like people use the review system to say how awesome someone is.

little_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By little_Sparrow
@NinjaCupCaiks said:
"Lern2Spel. <- Its meant to be ironic . Wowwwww ........   Also , I have 74% avoided , and I never wear a mic unless im in a party . Go figure ? :) "

;P I know I got it XD im just playing. 

But yeah I don't think im being egotistic if I say that some people block you cause your to good or that you killed them the most that round. its annoying but sad.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pause422

The thing is- no one cares about the review system, nor takes it seriously. Don't be upset about nothing. It really isn't a big deal, honest.

NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks

I wouldnt get upset about 74% negative reviews :P If anything I wanna go for 80% :3

little_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By little_Sparrow
@NinjaCupCaiks said:
"I wouldnt get upset about 74% negative reviews :P If anything I wanna go for 80% :3 "

LOL well its something to aim for XD.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

That guy was being an idiot, both teams have Banshees, why not use them?