Has site stability been pretty bad recently for anyone else?

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bigsocrates  Online

The site was down for me for awhile this morning, and it's not the first time. Whether going to the main page or trying to go straight to the forums I keep getting various errors including down for maintenance (but only for a couple minutes so it's unlikely that's what's actually happening) and various other issues. The site is up for the vast majority of time but it seems unstable, like it keeps having micro crashes or temporary glitches that last a couple minutes.

Is this a general experience or am I somehow doing something wrong? I've tried different browsers and devices so I don't think it's that there's a specific incompatibility.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

The site seems to be down every other time I try to take a look over the past 4 or 5 months.

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You’re definitely not alone, it’s been really erratic for me the last several months as well. Hoping the site gets some major love in the near future, from a technical and redesign standpoint.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

People were reporting the site being down earlier today and getting logged out, but I haven't personally experienced anything in a long time, other than getting errors when trying to save pages with the Wayback Machine.

hansberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I have been seeing issues in the mornings lately (not every morning), but I have also seen an error message in those instances that stated that the site was down for maintenance. I'd be more curious if I didn't see that message.