HDMI cable for 4KTV

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could anyone recommend me a good HDMI cable to use my with my 4KTV? I can use the one that came with my PS4 Pro but I need one for my Xbox One S so I can watch 4K blu rays.

If you could send me links on Amazon UK I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By conmulligan

The one that came with your Xbox should be fine, but if you need a new one I'd recommend just picking up an AmazonBasics cable; they're super cheap, well made and support HDMI 2.0. I use a long one to drive a 4K image from my PC to my TV and it works great.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Yeah I am using the same HDMI cable that came with my xbox one s and it passes 4k and hdr. If the features are checked in your video settings you should be all good to go. You might have to change some settings within your tv like I did. The HDMI mode was set to automatic and not getting hdr. After setting it to hdmi 2.0 only it was able to pass 4k and hdr.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By bybeach

The one that came with your Xbox should be fine, but if you need a new one I'd recommend just picking up an AmazonBasics cable; they're super cheap, well made and support HDMI 2.0. I use a long one to drive a 4K image from my PC to my TV and it works great.

The same also, for the same purpose. A 10 ft. cable I believe.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

oh, check the manual on your TV for the supported 4k/HDR ports, not all the ports are the same.