hello.

okron1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By okron1k

not a big blog writer, and to be honest, i am doing it for the quest. but who knows. i have been listening to giant bomb for a while now, and only came to see the site recently. it was actually all the talk about the subscriptions on the podcast that made me come look. i am really surprised at how well made and useful the site is, and the quests are keeping me coming back. it's also nice to put faces to the voices i have been listening to for hours on end.

okron1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By okron1k

not a big blog writer, and to be honest, i am doing it for the quest. but who knows. i have been listening to giant bomb for a while now, and only came to see the site recently. it was actually all the talk about the subscriptions on the podcast that made me come look. i am really surprised at how well made and useful the site is, and the quests are keeping me coming back. it's also nice to put faces to the voices i have been listening to for hours on end.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

Welcome to the site :) 

Be sure to check out our Site Rules & FAQs topic to get a better understanding of how we roll at Giant Bomb!