This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tommycallahan (5 posts) -

Been a lurker on YouTube for years but I finally gave in when a friend recommended I start Metal Gear Scanlon, which is (so far) one of the best shows on the internet imo. RIP Drew, I will miss those golden locks of love.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to having polite and civil discussions about how Silent Hill 2 is the greatest game of all time.

#2 Posted by TheFlamingo352 (42 posts) -

Hi! Welcome!

#3 Posted by Ozzie (413 posts) -

Welcome! Be sure to check out forum posts that have lists of the best old premium content to watch. Just google it and you'll prob find the posts I'm talking about, I've seen more than one over the years. It helps when you start out since there so much in the back catalog of GB.

#4 Edited by MezZa (2673 posts) -

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy all of the upcoming and existing premium content. If you haven't watched it yet, make sure to give the Persona 4 Endurance Run video series a shot as well!

#5 Posted by tommycallahan (5 posts) -

"make sure to give the Persona 4 Endurance Run video series a shot as well!" Another one for the list :) Thanks!

#6 Posted by Captain_Insano (2702 posts) -

There is an 'introduce yourself' thread on the forums here somewhere, but I'll be damned that I can't find it. Search one the forums is not the best.

Welcome!

#7 Posted by tommycallahan (5 posts) -

My bad.. I comes from a place called sputnikmusic.com. We're a tribal race of forum fillers. Habits die hard.

#8 Edited by Captain_Insano (2702 posts) -

@tommycallahan: It's all good. I would have admonished you if it was a pinned forum thread to the front page, but I can't find the bloody thing and I'm aware of its existence, so you weren't to know!

#9 Posted by Colt45 (85 posts) -

Welcome to the site, duder!

#10 Posted by Mike (17288 posts) -