• 114 results
EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By EdIsCool

@Freshbandito: confused, I happen to have an opinion, Bill happens to have a beautifully phrased line that I wanted to share, he put it much better than I could have. Not enough people are aware of him, and its too good a line not to share.

Don't know why you think everyone who thinks it might be a good idea to question the devotion we must show for people who kill for a living got the idea from Bill.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By JasonR86

@logicfracture said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

@biospank said:

@baconbits33: So let me get this straight you said "fuck you" to a person who actually told the truth? Well at least you are honest. But then again have you lost someone in a war? Because instead of taking that hate to him, take the hate on the companys that makes killing soldiers in war fun. I can see the teens and general americans thinking war is fun and games, and a soldier is a action hero but in reality it is more grim then that with something called PTSD and shellshock. But with the new training in the marines they say the stats for that should be less then normal because people who gets ptsd or shellshock don't have the warrior gen as they call it. they are born killers while normal folk are not.

Lol, Yagami has a friend.

Or an alt.

God wouldn't that be sad if it were true?

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Vonocourt

@EdIsCool said:

if you can prove to me that you didnt shoot unarmed civilians, or even unarmed enemy combatants, or collect the skulls of Taliban,rape the enemies women, or operate/tolerate Abu Ghraib or other atrocities such as My Lai. Then I won't call you a cunt(to your face).I don't, by default, thank you for your service, I don't,by default, respect it. When you remove the ban on killing, expecting people to behave well in other ways is unrealistic.

What a miserable creed to live your life by. Do you actually go up and call servicemen "cunts?"

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By mylifeforAiur

@Vonocourt said:

@EdIsCool said:

if you can prove to me that you didnt shoot unarmed civilians, or even unarmed enemy combatants, or collect the skulls of Taliban,rape the enemies women, or operate/tolerate Abu Ghraib or other atrocities such as My Lai. Then I won't call you a cunt(to your face).I don't, by default, thank you for your service, I don't,by default, respect it. When you remove the ban on killing, expecting people to behave well in other ways is unrealistic.

What a miserable creed to live your life by. Do you actually go up and call servicemen "cunts?"

Of course he doesn't. It's merely Internet, tough-guy bravado.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By Vonocourt

@mylifeforAiur said:

Of course he doesn't. It's merely Internet, tough-guy bravado.

I was hoping he would(will) fabricate some story.

MaxxS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By MaxxS

Is it wrong if I looked over at your username and avatar to see if you were Asian?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By JasonR86

@MaxxS said:

Is it wrong if I looked over at your username and avatar to see if you were Asian?

yes.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Dany

@MaxxS said:

YES! Very wrong, christ.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By wefwefasdf

Christ, how can anyone who takes pictures of themselves in their underwear even begin to talk about honor or respect? And could you at least type like you finished middle school?

Oh, and I hope you never delete these blog posts. If you don't, you'll be able to look back years from now and realize how much of an idiot you are (hopefully were but I'm not betting on it).

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By CaptainCody

@Yagami: Judging by your picture you look like another angsty, scene kid who I would probably beat the shit out of. Also prefixes don't mean every word is the same, honesty and honor are two different words. Secondly, a dude jumping on to a grenade sacrificing himself to protect his teammates and civilians is reckless? Good thing this is the internet, because I don't think your anemic, bones-with-sleeves body of yours would protect you from people in this thread.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By McGhee
Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62  Edited By shivermetimbers

@UncleClassy said:

Ah, to be young and an angsty teenager who thinks he has the world figured out.

Sadly, being 19 years old, I'm fully aware of who I am and do admit to posting stupid opinions on the internet, though not nearly as bad as this man....not even close....at least I show respect for everyone and don't call people I don't know"fucking idiots."

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.) Go somewhere else 
2.) stfu 
3.) Get laid 

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#64  Edited By biospank
@JasonR86: I don't know who that person is to be quite frank.
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By JasonR86

@biospank said:

@JasonR86: I don't know who that person is to be quite frank.

ok.

trav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By trav

@EuanDewar said:

Swag

Swag? Swag. Wooh, swag.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@UncleClassy said:

Ah, to be young and an angsty teenager who thinks he has the world figured out.

In other words, to be retarded. Hey Yagami, hint, hint.
AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By AltonBrown

WITH THE LIGHTS OUT

IT'S LESS DANGEROUS

Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#69  Edited By Julmust

I see that you have no clue what the medal of honor is about.

Or maybe you do, and you're just too jealous that other people have the balls to do something like that?

Telling someone the truth isn't a bad or idiotic thing. Some of us have morales, just because you don't doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

You don't like cops because they "tell you how to live your life" and put bad people away in jail, what do you want them to do if not uphold the law? Let people run amok?

Unless you're doing something illegal the cops won't bother you, they're doing their job to protect you and other citizens from criminals, tough work that gets criticized way to much for their own good and pays way to little for putting your life on the line.

When I read your stupid fucking texts there seems to be something very human missing behind all those words.

I can't wait for the supremely ignorant, hateful and uneducated look on religion that's coming, keep it up, dude.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#70  Edited By jacksukeru

@JasonR86 said:

@MaxxS said:

yes.

^That, also he's mentioned somewhere that he's Swedish (which doesn't prevent him from being of an asian ethnicity I should note).

To me it seems like his profile pic and username are referencing the main characters of Death Note, which I wouldn't be surprised if he was a fan of. That's not me generalizing about Death Note fans, there are a number of ways you could enjoy that series, but the main character is a guy who uses a magical notebook to rid the world of people he finds "undesireable" (starting with criminals but hinting that he'll eventually turn his focus to everyone else) which is a typical angsty teen fantasy. So I'm just saying.

homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71  Edited By homewrecker
@CaptainCody said:

@Yagami: Judging by your picture you look like another angsty, scene kid who I would probably beat the shit out of. Also prefixes don't mean every word is the same, honesty and honor are two different words. Secondly, a dude jumping on to a grenade sacrificing himself to protect his teammates and civilians is reckless? Good thing this is the internet, because I don't think your anemic, bones-with-sleeves body of yours would protect you from people in this thread.

Threatening to physically hurt people just because they're wrong - apparently some reason you think you'll prove your point by stooping even lower than the person you're arguing with.
Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Simplexity

Never stop making threads guy, they are starting to become my favorite thing to read nowadays. Hilarious, just hilarious.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@baconbits33 said:

@Yagami said:

Medal of Honor. - The medal given to reckless soldiers who goes out and guns down people in other countries for the sake of their own countrys "security".

Okay... Now I'm all for the freedom of speech, and voicing ones opinion but in response to this: Fuck you.

Seriously. OP. Get over your self-righteousness because no one else wants to read your know-nothing views. You assume you know what you're talking about but you clearly have no fucking idea. First, when getting mad about a war (I'm against the War in Iraq and Afghanistan as well) you blame the people in charge, not the people risking their lives because those people are NEVER one and the same.

RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RJMacReady

Honor is a form of social currency as is respect. They are not redeemable in modern society because of memory limitations. We cannot assess the millions of actions individuals are performing and internalize them into some sort of schema that has magnitude or some quantity that we can reference to determine how we should act toward those individuals that either do things honorable or do not.

The exception are famous people who can tap into the public conscious via media platforms. Individuals like actors, politicians or other high profile people can accumulate honor and cash it in however this phenomenon is limited to only a few people in society and as such reliance on these archaic proto-market structures, honor, trust, respect actually serves to create stratification in society.

We also use these social currencies locally with friends and family and those we have repeated dealings with. However we cannot apply this evaluative mechanism at large scales to facilitate cooperation. Honor can only really be applied at the extreme margins of civilization.

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By EchoEcho

@Vinny_Says said:

@Yagami said:

Next blog will concern Faith. The art of belief about what is true without any evidence at all whatsoever. It will be highly offensive to the Christians and Muslims, and also most likely the Jews of this forum. - Look forward to it. :3

Hey or how about you talk about something remotely related to video games on this here video game website. It's not mandatory but it would be nice to know what games you like.

At this point, I'd settle for him simply making a post where he doesn't act like he knows everything in the world better than everyone else. Seriously. Also, if this is any indication of what he has to offer on the topic of video games, maybe we shouldn't encourage him to go that route, either.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CaptainCody

@homewrecker said:

@CaptainCody said:

Threatening to physically hurt people just because they're wrong - apparently some reason you think you'll prove your point by stooping even lower than the person you're arguing with.

Sorry, bro. I'm not Mr. Morales and this world is better off without OP. Next time try forming a less overused response for your strawman. Also, he completely intends to continue shitting up the forums and at the very least I'm flagging his future blogs till he gets banned.

sanchopanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By sanchopanza

@RockmanBionics said:

@JasonR86 said:

@MaxxS said:

yes.

^That, also he's mentioned somewhere that he's Swedish (which doesn't prevent him from being of an asian ethnicity I should note).

To me it seems like his profile pic and username are referencing the main characters of Death Note, which I wouldn't be surprised if he was a fan of. That's not me generalizing about Death Note fans, there are a number of ways you could enjoy that series, but the main character is a guy who uses a magical notebook to rid the world of people he finds "undesireable" (starting with criminals but hinting that he'll eventually turn his focus to everyone else) which is a typical angsty teen fantasy. So I'm just saying.

AlmostSwedish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AlmostSwedish

You know, you really should have read through your text before you decided to post. It barely comprehensible.

Not that it matters. At this point I know that you're not going to listen to reason and facts. Keep up making these posts, the comedy that ensues is great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Kid, grow up.

LOZZAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By LOZZAT

I was looking at some of those Medal Of Honor recipient descriptions the other day, the name of the medal really does suit those awarded it. They were honourable and it's a shame kids like the creator of this discussion can't seem to respect that kind of sacrifice because of the in-built instinct of so many young people to think that all traditional values are nonsense and the only philosophy worth believing in and pursuing is hedonism, or at best, watered-down utilitarianism.

In fact, in the discussion most of the problems that were brought up were with any tradition that isn't completely logical. That's bound to include more than a few traditions. Get over it and don't pretend you've figured out the major problems with the world.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jimbo

I can deal with most Americanisations (I suppose it's not strictly an Americanisation, but fuck you I'm blaming you anyway) but 'Honor' just drives me crazy.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#83  Edited By Trilogy

@Jimbo said:

I can deal with most Americanisations (I suppose it's not strictly an Americanisation, but fuck you I'm blaming you anyway) but 'Honor' just drives me crazy.

I find much humor in your colorful frustration with the spelling of honor.

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By yagami

@Vinny_Says said:

@Yagami said:

Next blog will concern Faith. The art of belief about what is true without any evidence at all whatsoever. It will be highly offensive to the Christians and Muslims, and also most likely the Jews of this forum. - Look forward to it. :3

Hey or how about you talk about something remotely related to video games on this here video game website. It's not mandatory but it would be nice to know what games you like.

You know conscription is still mandatory in a lot of places, you're not nescesarily a patriot or a "reckless soldier" because you are in the army.

Sorry! I misworded that sentence, it was supposed to say "It will be highly offensive to the Chistian, Muslim and Jewish belief systems." - NOT the people. And if the people are offended, well, that's too bad. I don't talk down on people, only their beliefs, unless it is justified to talk bad about them. - Sure, I could talk video games but I'd rather talk about things that bothers me. If I am not allowed to do that, i'll post it elsewhere. And no, I don't mind the ignorant hatred at all, it is purely a childish behavior shown by those who express it. - If you are in the army, get out. It will get you in jail but at least you aren't being thought to think "us vs them". There is only friendly fire in a war, the problem is that humans are too daft to understand that. Nothing personal against you, just saying.

The army tries to get you to think that killing is somehow justified. That it is "us vs them", it is "us vs ourselves". Humans vs humans. - Now, I realize what I said before about law enforcement who misuse their power, and that they should be executed for doing so, and how it contradicts "never kill". I still hold that postiton. There comes a time when the saying "killing is never justified" turns into "death is justified". When the people of law enforcement abuse their power on the people, then I think it is fair to call their life forfeited. - With power comes responsibility, misuse it and you should face the ultimate consequence.

@MikeGosot said:

@Yagami: First of all, your disrespect for the Army and for Law Enforcers is intriguing, to say the least. Correct me if i'm wrong, but they're both tools used for security and protection of the ideals of a country. The Army represents THE BRUTE FORCE of a country... Not every country is goddam Costa Rica. Sometimes, to protect you ideals, you need guns. GUNS THAT KILL. Besides, you talk much about killing for a country, but what about those who died for an ideal? And how could you not respect Law Enforcers? They keep the society on the line. If the city you live in doesn't look like Arkham City, you should thank these guys because they have the power to regulate a city, and they're doing a good job. I understand that both of these organizations doesn't work exactly like i said, and they do have their flaws, but to have NO respect for them is something that i can't quite grasp.
Second of all, the way you see the Medal Of Honor is just plain wrong. They've acted like humans, they've showed respect, and sacrificed their own security for other human beings. They are heroes, not because they're "going to kill Arabs", but because they were proud to use their lifes to protect others.
And third, i use "It's an honor to meet you" when i admired the person before i knew her in person.
Also, you should whatch Elite Troop. It's a Brazilian movie about a real organization that needs to go VERY, VERY far to ensure that their mission is accomplished.
Sorry for my english and for this giant post, but i felt that i needed to reply to you;

Thank you for your post! I admire your will to sit down and write it. You have my thanks for that! :D

Yes, I disrespect not only the US army, but all armies. If there were no armies used to defend, there would be no armies used to attack. - They are indeed government tools, and with that, mercenary cooperations. - Guns, or violence overall, should never have to be used in order to protect ideals, people need to learn how to use their brains correctly.

I do not respect law enforcement because of what they do. The video below describes pretty much how I feel about cops.

About self-sacrifice, and giving up ones life for other soldiers. It is completely unnecessary. If they didn't sign-up or refused to join the military, they wouldn't have to die for trivial matters.

For the third one, I can't say much. If you admire someone, good for you. Just don't let that admiration get over your head.

I admire Hitler for the way he speaks, that doesn't make him anyless of a complete evil fucknut.

I'll try to get my hands on Elite Troops. Thank you once again.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MikeGosot
@Yagami: Guns and violence should have never been used, BUT, they've been used. And they keep using them, and what you gonna do about it? Explain that peace is awesome and you should totally not use guns? FUCK. NO. That doesn't work. It would be like explaining to Bin Laden that The United States is totally awesome. When you're attacked, there's a instinctive reaction, there's a need to defend yoursef. That's how nature rolls. The army is the one who deals with this instinctive reaction in a country scale. The army is the need to defend your country, because there's is the threat of a possible attack. I live in Brazil, for example. And you know how many people want a piece of the Amazon rainforest? Do you know how many people are ready to kill just to get a piece of my country? Do you think TALKING will solve anything? There are insane people out there, and we need to get our hands dirty if we want our country clean.
Also, giving the life for other soldiers was necessary. It is their job. They've joined the military and were proud to defend a life, with their own. It doesn't matter in which side he was. It doesn't matter why he joined the army. The thing that you should try to understand is: The last thing these human beings ever done, were directed towards another human beings. They were saving lifes because they too dreamed of an utopia were killing and dying for "trivial matters" were unnecessary.  
You should join the army. It would be a good experience for you. 
The third point was just me trying to explain why people say "It's an honor to meet you". 
And Elite Troop is awesome. The second one is cooler, where they have to deal with Human Rights saying "No,no,no, you can't kill those guys". I think you're going to like it. 
Also, thank you for replying.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jimbo
@Trilogy said:

@Jimbo said:

I find much humor in your colorful frustration with the spelling of honor.

FFFFUUUUUU
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#87  Edited By nintendoeats

"I do not think that word means what you think it means" -Andre the Giant

Your argument (or whatever this is) stems from a faulty assumption that all common uses of a word will use the word correctly, which is counter to the actual evolution of language. It also includes some very short-sighted and subjective definitions of the terms you have chosen to use. I don't have time to write more than this, but respect and honor are tools that allow social groups to function, as much as they can sometimes be incredibly stupid.

sleepykyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By sleepykyle

@Yagami: probably just because you get a rise out of pissing people off. Seriously don't care what you think about faith

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90  Edited By EdIsCool

@mylifeforAiur: I don't because I avoid all contact with them, if I did happen to have to be in the same room as one I would feel that I would have to call them out on it. Would I actually do it? Depends how stupid I felt.

@mylifeforAiur: Seems a pretty good creed to me, no respect or honour for jarheads who collect the scalps of their enemies, no respect or honour for any hired killer by default. It's the fact that this is the default position that sickens me. People behave abominably in the service of the United States(and every other country) as has been shown time after time in every war in history. All I ask is that people do a small bit of thinking/background check before they start falling over themselves to worship, what is even in the best of cases, a hired killer.

sanchopanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By sanchopanza

@Yagami: You seem to get off on telling people how stupid they are, yet you have no idea how silly and childish all of your opinions and arguments are. Your main point of view seems to boild down to "you can't hug people with nuclear arms maaannnn". How about you come back to us when you have actually studied some of these issues, instead of getting all of your opinions from fuck-nuggets on youtube.

You are right though, war and violence have never resolved, solved or stopped anything*

*except for: fascism, nazism, genocide, mass murder, slavery, human right abuses, racism, imperialism, not to mention the technological and medical progress that has been made as a direct result of conflict (tragic, but true)

dabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By dabe

@Yagami:

Why are all of your blogs derived from an erroneous use of etymology. Every single one, you define a word incorrectly, then base the entire ham-strung, ill informed arguments on this false premise.

Also, sure Law Enforcement can and has been misappropriated in the past (see killings of black men by gaggle's of Policemen or the shooting of Jean Menezes in London), as has armed forces and their unlawful or almost irresponsible use (see WWI, the Somme and a whole host of incidents in forever). But the way you word things is painful to read and comes across as a very (very!) naive young man with a short-sighted world view.

Fuck man, learn when to be quiet and when to speak up...hint you shouldn't be typing just yet -- education + years on your ball sack will solve this.

homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By homewrecker
@CaptainCody said:

@homewrecker said:

@CaptainCody said:

Sorry, bro. I'm not Mr. Morales and this world is better off without OP. Next time try forming a less overused response for your strawman. Also, he completely intends to continue shitting up the forums and at the very least I'm flagging his future blogs till he gets banned.

Yeah, I don't enjoy anything he does either. But I don't see how anything I said was a strawman - I pretty much just described what you said, where you implied that you would "beat the shit out of" the OP because you don't like what he says. Whatever, I think he's an idiot and that his opinion sucks, but I'm ashamed that you saying shit like this is considered okay on here. And don't call me a "bro", please.
Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By BigChickenDinner

It sickens me that people think there is anything close to honor in killing and warfare. There is nothing honorable about the American military killing people. The only ones who are honorable in war are those who chose not to fight. Violence solves nothing unless you murder all those who appose you. Where is the honor in that? Those who receive the Medal of Honor have courage, they have the ability to look fear in the face and not let fear consume them. Nothing more.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SSully

@Yagami: I like how you ingored people who made the best counterpoints, like @JasonAR6. As others have said, you are just acting like a pissed off little teenager who thinks he has the world figured out. Sadly you sound much worse then your average pissed off teen.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ghost_cat

@SSully said:

@Yagami: I like how you ingored people who made the best counterpoints, like @JasonAR6. As others have said, you are just acting like a pissed off little teenager who thinks he has the world figured out. Sadly you sound much worse then your average pissed off teen.

Agree, and I hope this isn't your only outlet for these types of discussions. I'm sure there are other sites that may take you more seriously, since this is video game website (specifically Giant Bomb). Speaking of seriousness: no one is going to take you seriously if you are backing up you views with YouTube videos. Use real sources instead.

Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mike76x

@BigChickenDinner said:

Those who receive the Medal of Honor have courage, they have the ability to look fear in the face and not let fear consume them. Nothing more.

That is the definition of honor, bIHnuch!

No Caption Provided
yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By yagami

@BigChickenDinner said:

It sickens me that people think there is anything close to honor in killing and warfare. There is nothing honorable about the American military killing people. The only ones who are honorable in war are those who chose not to fight. Violence solves nothing unless you murder all those who appose you. Where is the honor in that? Those who receive the Medal of Honor have courage, they have the ability to look fear in the face and not let fear consume them. Nothing more.

Finally someone who thinks like me. :D - You totally get the point. ^.^ - I was starting to lose hope in finding sane people here.

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By BigChickenDinner

@Yagami said:

@BigChickenDinner said:

Finally someone who thinks like me. :D - You totally get the point. ^.^ - I was starting to lose hope in finding sane people here.

Oh fuck my post just lost all credibility.......

@Mike76x: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/honor

sanchopanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sanchopanza

@BigChickenDinner: Yes, it would have been very honourable if the allies chose not to fight and just let the axis forces stomp all over europe and the world...fucking idiot. Also, you might want to look at that dictionary link you gave yourself because honour can mean exactly the thing that sickens you, in actual fact historically it has been used to very specifically refer to exploits in battle.

You can't just take a very specific meaning of a word that can actually be used in a number of contexts and then form an idiotic argument around that. (Well, you can, but then you end up looking like a bellend)