• 109 results
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By artofwar420

Woah, that was an uber bump. I'll say that I'm still working on not eating meat, it's not as hard as I thought it would be.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Colonel_Cool

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Babble

The way I see it for an animal to be killed "humanely" they should be allowed to live the best life possible before the day comes when they are killed. This includes free grazing etc. 

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By PercyChuggs

Is this really a question? Humane means it's relatively painless. Lethal injection is humane, lopping their heads off with a big sword, less so.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Commando

I've shot over 10 deer in my life, and more turtles than I can count(they eat our cotton). I've shot wolves, squirrels, armadillos, pigs, one horse that couldn't walk anymore, and one diseased cow at my uncle's milk farm. I've caught fish, sharks. I've squashed bugs, poured poison in ant beds.

It's what God intended. Animals kill eachother, get over it. Wolves kill deer just like we do. Bears, sharks, and even other fish eat fish. It's how it is.  It's pretty humane. I always carry my .22 pistol with me when I hunt in case the deer is still alive when I get there, so I can pop it in the head.

Hope that makes you feel better. NOT.
The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By The_Dude
adam_grif said:
"Verdugo said:
"

"inhumane death": Absolutely slaughtering an organism, painfully killing it.

"humane death": Making a death as fast as possible, with as little pain as possible. 

But in reality, there is no real "Humane" aspect of killing.  But we are animals, death is a natural factor that is key to the survival of others. It must exist, the way an animal disposes of the other  is completely up to the predator.

As for me, I could care less. If it's good meat, it goes in ma belly.

"
The more you know!
The more you know!
"
uh fucking mazing
bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#107  Edited By bjorno

drop a sledgehammer on it.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#108  Edited By Meowayne
PercyChuggs said:
"Is this really a question? Humane means it's relatively painless. Lethal injection is humane, lopping their heads off with a big sword, less so."
Lethal injection is a lot more painful than beheading.
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Commando

Thought I'd add this since it has nothing to do with my previous post.

The only meat that I think could be inhumane is Veal. I sort of understand if you don't eat it, even though it's really tasty. 
I've seen how they do it, and it's a sucky life for the calf, but it's not as bad as it was 10 years ago. I remember seeing my neighbor do it 10 years ago. He would tie the calf to a pole so it couldn't move, and just feed it until it grew and grew, then he'd kill it and sell it. Now they have restrictions. Now he puts the calf in a cage instead of tying it to a pole, so it has SOME personal space, then feeds it and kills it.
But either way that calf was gonna be slaughtered. The only calfs they do that with are the males that they don't need, since they already have a bull to breed with. So even if they didn't make veal with it, it'd still grow up to be a nice juicy steak.

But it's so tasty that I can't resist it if someone offers it to me.