How did I miss this? The latino Metal Kings are back !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

One of my absolute favorite bands off all time is out with a new album and I totally missed it. Ill Niño´s new album "Enigma" is IN STORES NOW. I cannot wait to get back into these guys after not listening to them for a while. Their music is very hard to beat even to this day. Might return with impressions from the new CD once I get my hands on it. Meanwhile. Enjoy this "sneak" clip I found with song from the Album.

*EDIT* I´ve listened through the CD once now and I have to say. The song thats in this clip here, called "The Alibi of Tyrants" is by far the best song of the album. The  rest is passable, its A-OK to listen to but its not up there with the best ill niño have produced in the past. Its not a "Revolution Revolucion" album or on par with "One Nation Underground". Of course you´ll enjoy it as a fan and The Alibi of Tyrants is a really good song. Easily up there with This is War, What You Deserve and How Can I Live. And no matter how you twist and turn it, these guys still have a feeling for Metal that few other metalbands out there have. The nuances and small details in the riffs and drumpatterns are still there together with Cristian Machado´s awesome voice. I cant think of many singers out there that can transition between perfect screaming and clean vocals as seamless and as often as this guy. The video in this post showcases this alot. Still recommend the album but dont expect every song to be as good as The Alibi of Tyrants.

ill niño - The Alibi of Tyrants (off the new Album Enigma)

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

One of my absolute favorite bands off all time is out with a new album and I totally missed it. Ill Niño´s new album "Enigma" is IN STORES NOW. I cannot wait to get back into these guys after not listening to them for a while. Their music is very hard to beat even to this day. Might return with impressions from the new CD once I get my hands on it. Meanwhile. Enjoy this "sneak" clip I found with song from the Album.

*EDIT* I´ve listened through the CD once now and I have to say. The song thats in this clip here, called "The Alibi of Tyrants" is by far the best song of the album. The  rest is passable, its A-OK to listen to but its not up there with the best ill niño have produced in the past. Its not a "Revolution Revolucion" album or on par with "One Nation Underground". Of course you´ll enjoy it as a fan and The Alibi of Tyrants is a really good song. Easily up there with This is War, What You Deserve and How Can I Live. And no matter how you twist and turn it, these guys still have a feeling for Metal that few other metalbands out there have. The nuances and small details in the riffs and drumpatterns are still there together with Cristian Machado´s awesome voice. I cant think of many singers out there that can transition between perfect screaming and clean vocals as seamless and as often as this guy. The video in this post showcases this alot. Still recommend the album but dont expect every song to be as good as The Alibi of Tyrants.

ill niño - The Alibi of Tyrants (off the new Album Enigma)