How long should it take 4 achievements to show up on giantbomb?

lourivellini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lourivellini

Just wondering if this happens to everyone here, but i recently linked my steam account here to compare my achevements to others. Awesome feature, but unfortunatey, it is taking forever to show up in giant bomb.

According to this giantbomb, the last time i played was nov 27, which is 1 week ago, and ive played every day since.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EquitasInvictus

I don't think the Giant Bomb achievements system is too active (in fact, it's getting phased out), but if you really wanted to refresh it right away you can go to your profile's achievements page, Click "Manage Your Accounts" and you should see a list of your accounts and a refresh button. Click the refresh button and wait a bit and it should update.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I don't think the amount really matters? They do take a little while though, yeah.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By 49th

No one will ever see them.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@49th said:

lourivellini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lourivellini

@EquitasInvictus said:

I don't think the Giant Bomb achievements system is too active (in fact, it's getting phased out), but if you really wanted to refresh it right away you can go to your profile's achievements page, Click "Manage Your Accounts" and you should see a list of your accounts and a refresh button. Click the refresh button and wait a bit and it should update.

im not seeing a refresh button:

@49th said:

I dont care about people seeing them. Im more interested in comparing my acheivements to other peoples, and seeing which of mine are rare or uncommon achievements.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Justin258

It takes a while to update. You can force it to update by unlinking and then relinking your account, but that's a hassle and you will jave to do it every time you want the achievements immediately. And sometimes it can take a really long time to update.

I'm sorry to say that the feature you're looking for is not very well implemented here.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mrsignerman44

One achievement, not too long. But 4? Woah, that'll take some time.