How many tabs do you usually have open?

• 108 results
bluestriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Definitely. I try to keep it minimal but always end up with like 25 tabs open. I tend to bounce around from one task to another sometimes!

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I usually have 6-8 tabs open, only because I hybrid work from home and I find it annoying to re-open work stuff so I leave it up in addition to whatever casual web browsing stuff I'm doing off-hours.

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my regular life it's rare that I have more than 2 tabs open at every given time, I guess the way I use the internet never really requires more than 2 tabs to be open. But I pay bills on Saturday mornings and it's not uncommon to have 3-5 tabs open while I'm paying bills. I don't know if I've ever had 10 or more tabs open in my life, my brain can't handle that.

peffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typically, 2-4 tabs. One tab is for the video I'm watching on GiantBomb or Youtube. 1-2 tabs are for stuff I'm reading. 4th tab for whatever I'm googling. Anything else, I bookmark if I need to come back to it. I don't see the point of having so many tabs open. It would take longer to find the tab than to just type it in the address bar or click the bookmark.

I feel like people who have 100+ tabs are the type of people who also have 10000 unread e-mails in their inbox. Or 50 notifications sitting on their phones. My boss is like that, and he frequently misses important text messages & e-mails because they get lost amongst all the other shit.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 63

Usually, just 1-3. Generally when I am done with something I immediately close it. When I am doing work on the wiki I might have up to 10 open to research stuff and go back and forth.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right now I've got 16 open on my computer and 19 on my phone. I... have a problem.

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I have 24 open currently which seems about average

At my work setup in the office I have four monitors so maybe double that when I'm on that setup