How to keep up with All Systems Goku

jetmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is it just me or is Dragon Ball Z kai almost impossible to find a convenient way of watching the series? The only thing I've found is buying each season separately for 230+ dollars. is that really the only way to consume the series? Even doing my usual internet tricks I've still had no luck. did everyone already pay the 200 dollar buy in or am I just missing something?

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

As far as I can tell, its not currently up anywhere, it was on Funnimations streaming service for a while but that appears to be gone as well. Its unfortunately one of the few series that can 100% dictate where it goes and for how much. However with Netflix paying (probably an ungodly amount) for Evangelion, it wouldn't shock me if they picked it up at some point.

pcorb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes officer, I bought $200 worth of Dragon Ball Kai blu rays. That is for sure something that I and everyone else watching along with ASG did.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@pcorb said:

Yes officer, I bought $200 worth of Dragon Ball Kai blu rays. That is for sure something that I and everyone else watching along with ASG did.

Yes indeed. My DBZ: Kai watching was completely legal and above board. Above. Board.

Oh you want to see the discs? I, uh, lent them to my friend.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a sting operation?

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!!!

jetmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beebooop booobeep

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Honestly, DBZ: Kai is good enough that I don't think that's an unreasonable price point. And with where they're at now, you only need the last two volumes, but just having the whole series with the fat cut out (don't think I forgot about YOU, Bulma-Possessed-Capt-Ginyu!) is pretty great.

That said, can all of you speak clearly into my lapel?