I am afraid about the future of the Supreme Court and hence America

• 149 results
UranalTruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obama conceded massively on ACA when he didn't have to. Got embroiled in more pointless wars and refused to go after the people who started the ones before him. Also refused to punish the people responsible for the recession. And what do you call all those empty court seats not even counting the Supreme Court? That's either pure incompetence or they just don't care. Yes, Republicans never act in good faith, but let's not pretend Democrats were ever actually favor of helping the majority of people in the first place. Which administration did Occupy and BLM start under again? Those who want to do the things necessary to fix this mess of a country are the people inspired by Bernie Sanders and we can all give our thanks Obama for what he did to him this year.

Kemuri07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Kemuri07

@uranaltruce: Yeah this is a whole lot of what? No where did I mention that Democrats were entirely blameless, but to solely put the blame on Obama? Again, how exactly was he supposed to go after those responsible for the recession when he was already receiving pushback from Republicans? That's just a misunderstanding of how government even works. Of course, that's the problem: the system is inherently broken. Our democracy relies on the fact that all parties are working in good faith to help the American people--that's clearly not the case here. So it's hard for me to lay all that at Obama's fit, when it's clear that his hands were tied.

Because I hate to break it to you, your boy Bernie wouldn't be able to do much of anything for exactly the same reasons.