I AM PISSED!!!! It's really killing me right now.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By ch13696

I have to let this out. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. First off my 360 red rings again, no matter how many times I fix it, it will always red ring. How the fuck does everyone I know get so lucky? What the fuck do I have to do? I keep it in a ventilated spot, I play it maybe 2 hours a day, and I never move it. So many ways I've tried fixing it. Tightening the screws, using towels, etc. All to be met by a fuckin red ring the day after. All after 24 hours after fixing it. Now, I might need a re-balling. Basically new solder balls for the CPU and GPU or something like that. Are you fuckin serious Microsoft? Your hardware is the same exact shit as PC's. You can't just do the same shit? Have a lever hold down the CPU. I don't know how much money I've spent repairing this. I mentioned it before in a previous post. With that money, I could've bought another 360. But right now, I can't. I won't be able to buy one for a long time. So FUCK YOU MICROSOFT. And if any fanboys wanna backfire then you can kiss my white hairy ass.     

That's not the end of it. Microsoft seems to think that I'm not running a legit copy of Windows 7. So they decided to throw messages at me like crazy and disable my desktop background. Yeah the background is the least of my worries, but the messages are. I can't play any games because of that. Every 5 minutes a message comes up and it kicks me out of a game. I have a legit version of Windows 7. I can't prove it to them because it's somewhere in my storage closet. So there goes two of Microsoft's products that I can't play games on. So once again, FUCK YOU MICROSOFT. 

So the best way to take out my anger is to go to the gym. Practice some boxing. I'm gonna get the fuck out of here. So fuck you guys, I'll see you when Microsoft stops fucking me over.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ch13696

I have to let this out. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. First off my 360 red rings again, no matter how many times I fix it, it will always red ring. How the fuck does everyone I know get so lucky? What the fuck do I have to do? I keep it in a ventilated spot, I play it maybe 2 hours a day, and I never move it. So many ways I've tried fixing it. Tightening the screws, using towels, etc. All to be met by a fuckin red ring the day after. All after 24 hours after fixing it. Now, I might need a re-balling. Basically new solder balls for the CPU and GPU or something like that. Are you fuckin serious Microsoft? Your hardware is the same exact shit as PC's. You can't just do the same shit? Have a lever hold down the CPU. I don't know how much money I've spent repairing this. I mentioned it before in a previous post. With that money, I could've bought another 360. But right now, I can't. I won't be able to buy one for a long time. So FUCK YOU MICROSOFT. And if any fanboys wanna backfire then you can kiss my white hairy ass.     

That's not the end of it. Microsoft seems to think that I'm not running a legit copy of Windows 7. So they decided to throw messages at me like crazy and disable my desktop background. Yeah the background is the least of my worries, but the messages are. I can't play any games because of that. Every 5 minutes a message comes up and it kicks me out of a game. I have a legit version of Windows 7. I can't prove it to them because it's somewhere in my storage closet. So there goes two of Microsoft's products that I can't play games on. So once again, FUCK YOU MICROSOFT. 

So the best way to take out my anger is to go to the gym. Practice some boxing. I'm gonna get the fuck out of here. So fuck you guys, I'll see you when Microsoft stops fucking me over.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

Calm down, son. Relax. Deep breaths.

Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By psyborg0815

Fucketty fucking fuck fuck fuck.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Well THAT sucks!!!

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By FrankCanada97

Looks like someone needs a pile of kittens:

You can't stay angry looking at this right?

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#6  Edited By Jazz

buy one of those slim versions...no more RRODs, just RDODs. 
It'll be a whole new experience for you. 

As someone with 2rrods, I sympathise. Deeply....

MaskedGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By MaskedGamer

LOL you said hairy ass. But seriously my Xbox broke 2 times and I got a new one so far it's lasted about 7 months 

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MikkaQ
@ch13696 said:
"Now, I might need a re-balling. Basically new solder balls for the CPU and GPU or something like that. Are you fuckin serious Microsoft? Your hardware is the same exact shit as PC's. You can't just do the same shit? Have a lever hold down the CPU. "

There IS a reason the Xbox is basically a 300$ PC. They have to keep manufacturing costs down somehow. 
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Jeust

Fuck you too then! and good boxing!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Tireyo

Go to Apple maybe? Switch? Get something other than an XBOX? I don't know!!! = - P

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zeforgotten

So right now, you're actually dying? 
That's pretty great! :D 

And you could actually prove to Microsoft that your Windows 7 is legit by, you know, looking through the storage closet for 25-30 minutes.  
To me that seems pretty damn simple, and Microsoft should call you and go "No, FUCK YOU on that one, buddy" 

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nictel

You should have asked for a new console after the second repair, actually you should still try. Consumer law and all that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@FrankCanada97:
Those kittens are adorable. I need to take one next time I'm at an ATM machine.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By JJWeatherman
@dbz1995 said:
" Calm down, son. Relax. Deep breaths. "
This. 

Also, Microsoft is (was) a software company. It's not like they were exactly super experienced when they built the initial 360s. Buy a 360 "S" and don't look back my friend.
ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ch13696
@FrankCanada97: That made me smile a lil. 
@Jazz: First, I'm broke. And second, this 360 holds a... sentimental value. Let's just say I might be in the next ban wave. 
@Tireyo643:
 I already have a PS3 and a Wii.
zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16  Edited By zyn

About your Xbox 360, do you ever clean it (clear the dust above, below and at the back of the Xbox 360)?  I clean mine every week.

Remedy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Remedy25

Kiss your "White hairy ass" eh? I'll respectfully decline and bid you good day sir!  

It's a shame that your 360 is broken, oddly out of all my mates I'm the only one that hasn't had the red ring yet *ah touch wood*. But then again I don't really play my 360 that often or at all. One of my mates has been especially unlucky he's had +7 360s now...if my 360 dies I probably wont buy another one.

SquadBroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SquadBroken

So you'd rather put up with getting kicked out of games every 5 mins that just finding your Windows 7 cd and entering the cd key?  "It's in the storage closet" is a pretty lame excuse.  Also you're about 3 years too late to be moaning about RROD.

LordLemmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordLemmy

The problem with the 360, is no matter how many ways they redesign it, it still has the same parts inside. And although the ring has somewhat settled down, I still don't trust it enough to buy one.

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCreamFilling

Get a PS3 and get a Mac, I guess. 

acev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acev

u mad

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Akeldama

Wanna fix it for good? Get a fucking PS3.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Karl_Boss

FUCK!

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ch13696
@SquadBroken: The Windows 7 situation just happened today. I'll eventually get off my ass and get it. It's just surprising that it happened. Yeah and I know I'm late. I just thought they would only have to repair it once and then that's it, it'll work again. So I'm just gonna give it one last shot and pay the $50 for the re-balling. 

@zyn: I don't have to because my girl is a clean freak. So that thing is dust free. Hell, she even opened my computer one time and went at it.
SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By SSully

This is hilarious, thanks for the laugh at your expense!

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By landon
@Fragstoff said:

" @ch13696 said:

" Tightening the screws, using towels, etc. "

when you're using a 360, you should always bring a fresh towel 

No Caption Provided
"
 Towelie...your the gayest.
SirBlimE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SirBlimE

Just a little "funny" story. When my 360 rrod, two days passed, and it was stolen from the office where i work. No 360 problems since ;P

Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Radar
@LordLemmy said:

" The problem with the 360, is no matter how many ways they redesign it, it still has the same parts inside. And although the ring has somewhat settled down, I still don't trust it enough to buy one. "

They aren't exactly the same parts they were using back in 2005. The CPU, GPU, and eDRAM (?) have been shrunken down enough to fit on a single die. Die shrinks = Less energy, less heat produced. 

I don't blame you though. MS messed up big time trying to get the 360 out the door. 
Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Radar
@LordLemmy said:
" @Radar said:
" @LordLemmy said:

" The problem with the 360, is no matter how many ways they redesign it, it still has the same parts inside. And although the ring has somewhat settled down, I still don't trust it enough to buy one. "

They aren't exactly the same parts they were using back in 2005. The CPU, GPU, and eDRAM (?) have been shrunken down enough to fit on a single die. Die shrinks = Less energy, less heat produced.  I don't blame you though. MS messed up big time trying to get the 360 out the door.  "
Well, yeah...you're right about that. I was talking about where those parts come from. You know when you see something made in China nowadays....RUN AWAY! "
Haha, if that's the case then you probably should drop gaming as a hobby. Foxconn manufactures consoles for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft :P
bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#30  Edited By bed
@ZeForgotten said:
 And you could actually prove to Microsoft that your Windows 7 is legit by, you know, looking through the storage closet for 25-30 minutes. 
looking THROUGH the closet?! that's too hard, man. what are you thinking? 
Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pessh

No Caption Provided

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jack268
@LordLemmy said:

" @Radar said:

" @LordLemmy said:
" @Radar said:
" @LordLemmy said:

They aren't exactly the same parts they were using back in 2005. The CPU, GPU, and eDRAM (?) have been shrunken down enough to fit on a single die. Die shrinks = Less energy, less heat produced.  I don't blame you though. MS messed up big time trying to get the 360 out the door.  "
Well, yeah...you're right about that. I was talking about where those parts come from. You know when you see something made in China nowadays....RUN AWAY! "
Haha, if that's the case then you probably should drop gaming as a hobby. Foxconn manufactures consoles for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft :P "
Yeah, but doesn't Nintendo and Sony have in-house manufacturing as well? "
Ripped this from Wikipedia: 

Slightly more than 50% of the electronics' segment's total annual production during the fiscal year 2005 took place in Japan, including the production of digital cameras, video cameras, flat panel televisions, personal computers, semiconductors and components such as batteries and Memory Sticks. Approximately 65% of the annual production in Japan was destined for other regions. China accounted for slightly more than 10% of total annual production, approximately 70% of which was destined for other regions.

Asia, excluding Japan and China, accounted for slightly more than 10% of total annual production with approximately 60% destined for Japan, the US and the EU. The Americas and Europe together accounted for the remaining slightly less than 25% of total annual production, most of which was destined for local distribution and sale.

I'm too tired to look if this is the facts you're looking for but yeah. 

@OP, I had a similiar situation. My computer still has a similiar problem after being "repaired". I let my rage loose by punching walls. It makes me feel cool and unique. 
FightMeNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FightMeNerd
@ch13696: I use to have that issue with my old PC about it not thinking I was running a legit version of windows. Kept asking me to get the disc to check or something but their was no disc since it was in a prebuilt pc. No recovery disc or anything. Found out later it was a virus that had snuck its way  into my computer and... Can't remember the exact details but it basically inflated the size of a file that microsoft checks to see if it was a legitimate copy...

Think I fixed it by doing a destructive system recovery. Deleted everything i had on the pc (save for a few files I tucked away in a  external HD... which I think also was infected but I'm not getting into that now.) But it returned the PC to factory condition which is where windows was already installed. I quickly hocked it off to another person and bought a new one. Figured it was time to upgrade to a new one, the old one wasn't working out for gaming.
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lunar_Aura
@BadNews said:

" @ch13696: Think I fixed it by doing a destructive system recovery. Deleted everything i had on the pc (save for a few files I tucked away in a  external HD... which I think also was infected but I'm not getting into that now.) But it returned the PC to factory condition which is where windows was already installed. "

Probably could've just done this: http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-repair-windows-7-system-files/  instead
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By xMP44x

What does it say with your Windows 7 installation? It's not impossible that it has been flagged as an illegitimate copy for one reason or another. Right click the Computer button in the Start menu and select Properties. Another window will appear. Scroll down and see if it says that it is legitimate Microsoft software. If it is, then you're good and should simply have to contact them with the error. If it's not then it's more than likely the OS is illegitimate - did a friend perhaps install it for you? The illegitimate warnings began to appear in one of the updates Microsoft pushed out over Windows Update. If it's happening odds are it's because you do have an illegitimate version of Windows 7.  

As for your console, why not call Microsoft and try and get it in for repair? If it E74s (use your imagination), they cover it for three years rather than the one year warranty. And MS don't bother fixing E74s - they toss 'em out and send you a new console. Keep your HDD, and see if you can get one of the new redesigned Xbox 360 S consoles (I refuse to call it a 'Slim' when the difference isn't that major).

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sanryd
@ch13696 said:
" this 360 holds a... sentimental value. Let's just say I might be in the next ban wave. "
Well, well, well. Maybe this is just karma? And, based on this statement, I'm beginning to doubt your "legit," copy of W7 as well. >_> 

Unless I took that the wrong way; very possible too.
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Whisperkill
@OllyOxenFree said:
" Well THAT sucks!!! "
I thought of Randy from South Park saying this and lol'ed
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By xMP44x
@tdk08 said:
" @ch13696 said:
" this 360 holds a... sentimental value. Let's just say I might be in the next ban wave. "
Well, well, well. Maybe this is just karma? And, based on this statement, I'm beginning to doubt your "legit," copy of W7 as well. >_>  Unless I took that the wrong way; very possible too. "
Well, if your console runs the risk of being banned there are two possible scenarios I can think of:

• The disc drive is flashed to play pirate discs. 
  • The console is JTAG modified.

Now, considering the fact a JTAG lasts no more than a couple of hours between bannings and it needs to be fed Keyvaults to bypass the ban, I'm guessing someone has 'backup' discs? Of games they likely do not own and therefore have no legal entitlement to. You can't hand in a flashed 360 obviously. Without trying to be a dick, if you're on a flashed console it might be good if you are caught in the next wave. And if the console is in a modified state at the moment then I wonder if your Windows 7 copy is legitimate as well. I'm guessing along the bottom right of the screen it reads "This copy of Windows is not genuine". If you legitimately own a Windows 7 installation disc just get out of your damned chair, get the box and input the product ID. "It's in the closet" is a piss poor excuse, so it does look like it's a pirated copy of the OS. If it is I recommend you buy a new disc for the OS, or reinstall a legitimate copy of whatever your previous operating system was. You could download Ubuntu or one of the other Linux OSes instead if you wanted, because they're free.
JuggaloAcidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39  Edited By JuggaloAcidman

Man, you think your the only person to have this problem? I've had my 360 fixed 4 times, my Playstation fixed twice, and I'm on my third DS... I've got a song for you called cry me a river! On top of that... We play games... these things happen... Get over it!

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By meteora
@LordLemmy said:
You're sort of correct. There's some minor changes to the interior design and some new additions/things removed, but on a technical aspect of it, its pretty much the same. The biggest difference is that the Xbox 360 Slim is the Valhalla motherboard, which is smaller and thus (somehow) cooler than the Jasper motherboard (which arguably solved most of the RROD issues. Its the "3rd generation" so it wasn't the launch version, which would be Xenon). 

Also pretty shitty that Microsoft has been bombarding you with those messages, and your 360 dying. You sure you're not running the RTM version of Windows 7?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41  Edited By jakob187

Your Xbox 360 RRoD's...and instead of sending it in on a 3-year repair warranty...you try to fix it yourself?  Yeah, the wait sucks, but like you said, you only play for about two hours a day.  Could've just sent it in and BAM, taken care of. 

As for the Windows 7 thing, I would say "call Microsoft and confirm the serial number with them". 

After that, tell them you want one of those shiny new 360s sent to you for all of your troubles.

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EliasT

Man, I am sick of Microsoft, that's why I play on PS3 now, better exclusives and more reliability.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheHT

Can't you just get it outta the storage closet?

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ch13696
@tdk08: Lol I understand what you mean. But I want to have a clean system. I love my PC and I want to make sure I have everything I need to make sure my PC is running properly. Trust me, I ran into plenty of problems with downloaded OS's that I decided to get a legit one. Good thing is it was free. Came with a $300 motherboard.
ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ch13696
@xMP44x: Uuuummmm I can't comment on what's going on. Lol. But I do keep Memorex in business.