Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

Edited By Tireyo

No Caption Provided
Well, I’m working toward a healthier life by juicing! :D Lol!  I just got it today.  I’ve tested it out already and made grape juice and strawberry juice with a little sugar added.  I never had strawberry juice.  They were both really delicious, and it really does work like said on the commercial!  The pulp is wet sometimes, but it’s were you wash the fruits or vegetables.  There is not a lot pulp left over when you juice with this, and the drinks turn out silky smooth every time.  There were two recipe books that came with it, and I’m planning to try some of the recipes.  I just don’t want carrot, cucumber, mango, tomato, or potato juice.  Yukko!  Some juices are cheaper when you get it from the store, expecially straight juices like apple and orange juice.  The mixed drinks are cheaper to juice though, so I'll definitely be mixing some things.  So I do like the power juicer, and it’s really worth the money.  It’s easy to clean too.  Perhaps, the juicer will help me get the vitamins and minerals I need, because I usually eat crap that’s bad for me most of the time.  I don’t eat vegetables or fruits often, but the juicer might change my mind on a couple of things.  It actually already has changed my mind with the grape and strawberry juice I made!  My digestive track sucks too, so juicing probably will help me with that problem.

Do any of ya'll know any good juices that I might be able juice and try out?

Anyways, that’s all I have to say today.  Not much going on with me now.  Well, if you got questions, comments, or jokes you want to share, I’m around!  See you all later and until next time!

-Ty

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tireyo

No Caption Provided
Well, I’m working toward a healthier life by juicing! :D Lol!  I just got it today.  I’ve tested it out already and made grape juice and strawberry juice with a little sugar added.  I never had strawberry juice.  They were both really delicious, and it really does work like said on the commercial!  The pulp is wet sometimes, but it’s were you wash the fruits or vegetables.  There is not a lot pulp left over when you juice with this, and the drinks turn out silky smooth every time.  There were two recipe books that came with it, and I’m planning to try some of the recipes.  I just don’t want carrot, cucumber, mango, tomato, or potato juice.  Yukko!  Some juices are cheaper when you get it from the store, expecially straight juices like apple and orange juice.  The mixed drinks are cheaper to juice though, so I'll definitely be mixing some things.  So I do like the power juicer, and it’s really worth the money.  It’s easy to clean too.  Perhaps, the juicer will help me get the vitamins and minerals I need, because I usually eat crap that’s bad for me most of the time.  I don’t eat vegetables or fruits often, but the juicer might change my mind on a couple of things.  It actually already has changed my mind with the grape and strawberry juice I made!  My digestive track sucks too, so juicing probably will help me with that problem.

Do any of ya'll know any good juices that I might be able juice and try out?

Anyways, that’s all I have to say today.  Not much going on with me now.  Well, if you got questions, comments, or jokes you want to share, I’m around!  See you all later and until next time!

-Ty

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By myke_tuna

Dude, carrot juice is that shit, son. Tastes good. What you could do is mix in some vegetables with fruits. More fruits than vegetables and I bet you won't be able to taste the vegetables anymore.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

For some very odd reason, I thought of Bioshock when I read the title of this blog.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tireyo
myketuna said:
"Dude, carrot juice is that shit, son. Tastes good. What you could do is mix in some vegetables with fruits. More fruits than vegetables and I bet you won't be able to taste the vegetables anymore."
Well, carrots do prevent you from getting the rickets! lol. Not really.  Eventhough there will be more fruits than vegetables, wouldn't it take like that nasty V8 Juice?

natetodamax said:
"For some very odd reason, I thought of Bioshock when I read the title of this blog. "

You are receiving a call from the unknown! lol. :D Play, buy, get Bioshock!
zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By zityz
natetodamax said:
"For some very odd reason, I thought of Bioshock when I read the title of this blog. "

same here lol
Avatar image for existentnighthawk
existentnighthawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By existentnighthawk

Am I the only one who favors the taste of vegetable to fruit? Oh come onz0r!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

I need a Jack Lalanne life change... 94 and still kicking it fresh.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tireyo

Claude: I'm surprised that he is 94.  He doesn't even look like he's 94.  You know, he's a  vegetarian!  Vegeterians are usually healthy I think.

existentnighthawk: I'm sure there are others, but I'm definitely not one who like vegetables over fruit.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By myke_tuna
Tireyo643 said:
"myketuna said:
"Dude, carrot juice is that shit, son. Tastes good. What you could do is mix in some vegetables with fruits. More fruits than vegetables and I bet you won't be able to taste the vegetables anymore."
Well, carrots do prevent you from getting the rickets! lol. Not really.  Eventhough there will be more fruits than vegetables, wouldn't it take like that nasty V8 Juice?
Not necessarily. If you go with something like pineapple and banana and strawberry but sneak in some cucumber *that's a vegetable right? lol.* and maybe like a tomato *i say its a fruit, but it tastes like a veggie to me* even some straightforward lettuce, you shouldn't taste anything other than the banana and pineapple. Especially the pineapple. Those suckers have a strong, powerful taste. Of course, I like pineapple, but you can substitute that for another fruit if you don't like it. All I'm saying is, the fruits should overpower the vegetables. Vegetables aren't really known for their refreshing taste. Sure some people like that taste over fruits, but it doesn't change the fact that vegetables are kind of muted. Especially when steamed. Ugh. Steamed veggies suck ass.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tireyo
myketuna said:
"Tireyo643 said:
"myketuna said:
Not necessarily. If you go with something like pineapple and banana and strawberry but sneak in some cucumber *that's a vegetable right? lol.* and maybe like a tomato *i say its a fruit, but it tastes like a veggie to me* even some straightforward lettuce, you shouldn't taste anything other than the banana and pineapple. Especially the pineapple. Those suckers have a strong, powerful taste. Of course, I like pineapple, but you can substitute that for another fruit if you don't like it. All I'm saying is, the fruits should overpower the vegetables. Vegetables aren't really known for their refreshing taste. Sure some people like that taste over fruits, but it doesn't change the fact that vegetables are kind of muted. Especially when steamed. Ugh. Steamed veggies suck ass."
Ok! :D  I don't like vegetables that much, but I'll look in to it.  What is that little recipe called anyway?
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Osaladin

Does it make you want to wear a blue track suit?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tireyo
Osaladin said:
"Does it make you want to wear a blue track suit?"
: - /  I wouldn't look good in a blue track suit. :D
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RetroIce4
myketuna said:
No son. That shit is so nasty. *remember drinking V8* I just threw up a little in the back of my throat.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By TheGreatGuero

The flavor of the fruit overpowers the vegetables. So basically, you can throw a couple veggies in with the fruit, and it'll be better for you and still taste good.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tireyo
TheGreatGuero said:
"The flavor of the fruit overpowers the vegetables. So basically, you can throw a couple veggies in with the fruit, and it'll be better for you and still taste good. "

I guess that it's the matter of experimenting.
myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By myke_tuna
RetroIce4 said:
"myketuna said:
No son. That shit is so nasty. *remember drinking V8* I just threw up a little in the back of my throat."
V8 isn't the same as juice you make yourself. Carrot juice *especially if you use those baby carrots that you store in the fridge* is pretty refreshing. It's cold and watery. Not the bad watery, but I mean it's real... juicy. lol. Tastes pretty good. Of course, like I said earlier, experiment by putting say 75% strawberries and 25% carrot in there. I bet you won't taste the carrots very much, if at all.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Scooper

If you put a piece of every type of fruit and veg that you can find at a regular supermarket what would it taste like...?

I'm trying to imagian what a 50 type smoothy would taste like.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By get2sammyb

OH MY GOD!

Me and my Dad have a minor obsession with American TV Shopping Channel thingies (you know the ones) and this used to come on ALL the time here on sattellite in the UK. I've seen Jack Lalane talk about his system over 50 times I reckon.

*Having a minor excitement-caused heart attack*

I didn't realise people actually BOUGHT these things.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tireyo
get2sammyb said:
"OH MY GOD!Me and my Dad have a minor obsession with American TV Shopping Channel thingies (you know the ones) and this used to come on ALL the time here on sattellite in the UK. I've seen Jack Lalane talk about his system over 50 times I reckon.*Having a minor excitement-caused heart attack*I didn't realise people actually BOUGHT these things."

Yep.  People actually do buy them.  I got satellite tv too, but I live in America.  Have you seen the Topsey Turvey where you grow your plants upside down?  Looks wierd to me, and I think they are lying. Lol

And yes, the juicer does work well. :D  Smooth juice everytime!
myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By myke_tuna
Scooper said:
"If you put a piece of every type of fruit and veg that you can find at a regular supermarket what would it taste like...?I'm trying to imagian what a 50 type smoothy would taste like."
Someone needs to make this and send it in to the guys at Giant Bomb. As long as you guys put in more fruits than vegetables, I'm sure the end result will be somewhat flavorful. Either way, they'll be the ones tasting and not us. It's not like they haven't had worse. *ahem*Swedishcandy*ahem*