I hate people more and more everyday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarthTraitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I realized that I’m really starting to hate people more and more everyday. I have to constantly tell myself that not everyone is a bitter A-hole and that there are a lot of good people out there. However, it seems like for the most part, this has turned out to be one huge lie. I just want to know what it is that makes people so entitled. I want to know why people think they can treat others like trash.

Why is it so hard to just be a decent human being? Are the people who treat others like trash angry with their lives? Are they unhappy with themselves? I get angry all the time but I don’t have a mean bone in my body. I could never go out of my way to treat another person like trash.

When I get angry my first response is to find a secluded area that no one can find me and bother me. I especially don’t like to be talked to. Why are people so hateful? I hate it because I’m not a hateful person but I’m starting to become one. Is this just me?

NeverGameOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@darthtraitor: I'd recommend finding a professional to talk to about this issue, my friend. There's an alarming amount of anger in this post. The reality of life is that you can't control how others act; you can only control your reaction, and I don't know you, but based solely on this post, it seems like you may struggling in that regard a bit. There have been times in my life when I've been able to relate but I've since found that speaking to a therapist has really helped me to get it under control. Positive energy is so important to happiness.

DarthTraitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Anger doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel. Most days I seethe with rage as I’m hurled insults and profanities from customers. I constantly grind my teeth and can feel the fire burning in my eyes. I’m worried that someday I will do something bad and it will be too late for anyone to do anything about it. My anger consumes me like an enveloping eclipse. I think what angers me the most is how people walk all over me when all I do is try to help them and be as nice as possible (I’m a people pleaser).

unobviouscures

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthtraitor: While @nevergameover is understandably saying talking with a professional will help, this is not always needed. I think you are completely justified in feeling this way, and you dont need to seek professional help over every feeling that might be seen as strange. Its ok to feel angry, especially at how people are being treated and treating people. The world is filled with hate and that most likely will never change. The main thing to do, is not let hatred control your actions or feelings. A lot of people are wonderful and would help others if given a chance, and there are a lot of people who would do the opposite. Wanting to be alone and not be bothered is also a very understandable thing to want when angry. However, do not resort to removing yourself immediately every time you get upset. Take some time and work through why you are upset. Most importantly, understand that you have every right to feel the way you do. You are not wrong, or strange to feel this way and it does not require a therapist. Emotions are something we all go through, if you at some point, have issues controlling those emotions or cannot escape them, then I would recommend seeking help. You are a wonderful person based on the empathy you show for how others are treated. The world is a shitty and also wonderful place, I would recommend finding the good and focusing on that while not forgetting how bad things can be. hope you are well, stay safe!

unobviouscures

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthtraitor: Ok, If you are worried you will do something bad and it will be too late for anyone to stop it, please seek help. @nevergameover

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darthtraitor: Hey duder, it's a pretty constricting time right now, I think a lot of people are feeling it. I know others have said it, but please give a professional a call. You seem like a good person just trying to do what's right, and that seems like what's right.

If for some reason that isn't an option, make yourself little tasks, and focus on things you can do to control and better your immediate surroundings and those you care about. Just small goals.

DarthTraitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This probably isn’t the place to post this but I just had so much anger and I wanted to hear what other people think of this topic.

DarthTraitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unobviouscures: Thank you, that’s very nice to say. I’m going to try and keep composure and not get too angry. I’ve sought help before but all they want to do is throw pills at me. I’ve made it this far, I’m sure I’ll be fine. Things like this work out in your favor when you stop caring about people getting mad haha.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#9 gamer_152  Moderator

Locking this thread. While I greatly empathise with your problem, @darthtraitor, there's a lot of damage that could be done by people who aren't mental health professionals issuing psychiatric advice on an internet forum.