I Love Everybody, No Matter How Much I May Resent Them

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ververdan0226

Yep. Fucking religion again. Another topic.

I don't believe in either God or Christ. But I can derive some meaning from what the writings around his alleged existence have come to mean. That really is the most important thing.

Don't argue. 

If there is a God and he's happy for the race he created, he should look down and be proud that people having these arguments. Forgive me for being crass (for I really dislike doing so), but God would be a judgmental prick if he got angry over people having intelligent intellectual conversations about his existence. Faith is exactly what it is, faith. To all people who use "there is no scientific evidence of God's existence" as an argument, please back down. I have no faith and I dislike what religion does to a lot of people, but the point of faith is having faith in something that is beyond science; my argument is no more valid than that of anyone else. Religion is good, it saved a troubled girl I once knew from commiting suicide. I don't like that girl as an individual, but I'm happy she could find peace and continue to live. No one is right. Stop bolstering the ego by trying to do so. Just accept that there are converse arguments and move on. People trying to justify their arguments for or against, or even a simple presentation of the facts like ChristOnIce did, just let it go. I'm not proving anything to anybody with this paragraph; heck, maybe someone resents me for it. That's fine, but nor are you by replying with opposition.

Yeah. Move on. Live life. Enjoy life. Do what ever you can to make yourself happy and content, be it religion or atheism. The world is flawed, that's not gonna change. I urge people to just make their way through it happily via whatever means possible. I'd like to think I'm beginning to do so.

Intellectually stimulating conversations like this are good, going to bed with a defensive mindset or wounded pride is not. I love you all, no matter how much I might resent you should I meet you in life. If you resent me for this, looks at what you say while you're typing. I respect you for having a voice, but resentment is based on the mind, not the situation. That's my argument. What's yours?

Because I'm happy. Or so I make myself to believe.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer

You tricked me, this is a blog!

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EVO

Lemme guess: you're drunk?

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Xeiphyer

Giantbomb: Videogame website. Just sayin'

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

I thought this was going to be a thread about being nice to people....but I see this wil end badly.

Anyway, being a Christian means seeing the good in people. Being nice to people. As in practicing what Jesus taught, to be good people with morals and values.These are qualities you should be proud to have, not embarrassed. 

If other people don't want to be good people, then let them be. Just don't let them change the way you think.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hitchenson

Moar religion on my GB? Alas, it's more likely than I thought. 

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ververdan0226
@EVO said:
" Lemme guess: you're drunk? "
Really??

Anyway, trust me, I'm done spewing morals.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Cube

Oh God, this is stupid. No one cares.

ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers