I need costume help.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MC_Izawa

This is about the time I need to get all the pieces for my Halloween costume in order, but I need some help with one of my ideas.
Okay, so the first idea I had was the mystical Wolfshirt.  This fine Southern gentlemen prefers to look stylish when he shops at Wal-Mart, so he wears the following (from head to toe): American flag bandanna/mullet, Jeff Gordon sunglasses, American flag wolfshirt, fishing belt buckle, white/very light blue jean shorts (frayed ends, above the knees), tube socks, work boots.
My other idea is the elusive Neckbeard.  This pro-gaming tub of shit spends his days (well, the clock says day, he hasn't seen the sun in years) mastering PC FPS and MMOs, kicking ass, taking names, and cybering with who he hopes are women.  I like former 1Up editor Shawn Elliott's characters Whiskey Nerd and Ralphie.  A shut in social retard who uses a Zboard, tweets his favorite game reviewers every day in hopes of a response, and has the floor around his computer desk covered in Taco Bell wrappers.  I have the backstory down, I just can't figure out how he would dress (in a way that would let people know I was supposed to be a shut-in PC gamer from a distance).  I was thinking JINX or any kind of gaming shirt tucked into sweatpants with ketchup stains all over them and his tighty whities hanging out the top, crew socks that are somewhat under his pants, and these horrible smelly ratty slippers that I sadly wear around the house.  What other pieces would take this ensemble to that next level?
I've seen a Wolfshirt in real life, so I have something to compare it to; the Neckbeard, however, never leaves his house and has yet to be photographed.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r
@MC_Izawa: If you want to push the shut-in PC gamer stereotype, you need to carry a USB flash drive on a landyard around your neck. Go to sleep with wet hair so it's extra crazy when you get up and leave it that way.

There really isn't much you can do aside from that without just going way back into oldschool nerdery and putting on suspenders and a bowtie.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MC_Izawa

i see i have 1 true friend

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

Get a bunch of pillows. Stuff them under your shirt to look like a fat ass. Carry around Mountain Dew and Dorritos at all times. Act really pretentious. Wear huge broken glasses that are taped. Wear a big striped T-Shirt that is too small. (After you put all the pillows under.)

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MC_Izawa

Dude, I need to get my hands on some Game Fuel and Gamer Grub. Good idea.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MC_Izawa

Okay, I got my costume.
Oversized grey sweatpants, crew socks, slippers, bed hair, and this bad boy...

No Caption Provided

Isn't it glorious? Piss yellow, Japanese letters all over it... I knew Wal-Mart would have something horrible. Now I need accesories! I was thinking about bringing a DS along and pretending that I'm some kid who doesn't like Halloween, and only came out because his mom made him.  Most people assume I'm 15 to begin with (even though I'm 5'11", 185 lbs, and have an obviously mature voice, go figure) based on the face, so I'm gonna stick with that age. I like the Mountain Dew/ junk food idea.  I was thinking about a fanny pack, filled to the brim with Nintendo games.  Think that'd be too much?
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Hamst3r
@MC_Izawa: Where's your Pokemon hat?