I need help getting my 50 quid from microsoft

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rinkalicous

I'm at my wits end here. My xbox got the e74 error a while back which I paid 50 pounds to get repaired. As you may know, microsoft recently announced that they'd refund anyone who paid for this. However, they said if you don't get it back by July 1st you need to file a claim. I've not been paid yet and they're 10 days past the deadline, so I'm trying to claim. The problem here is they do NOT want to make it easy for me to make a claim. I've no idea how on earth to do it. The help page suggests going to xbox.com/support, but the site is such a rage-inducing piece of crap that i can't find anything on it about how to file a claim.

Asking for help here is my last resort. Maybe I'm just being an idiot, but I honestly can see no way to file a claim, and the support site really doesn't want me to find out how, and google is equally as unhelpful. Has anyone got any experiance with this, or can otherwise help me?

The help page I mentioned is this;

I even contacted them by email, making my problem super-special clear, but they just replied with information on how to send an xbox for repair, despite me making it explictly clear that this is NOT what I wanted.

If it makes any difference to what I have to do, I'm from the UK.

If no one can help, i'm driving up to the microsoft UK HQ (which is just a few miles away) and punching everyone I see in the face until someone hands me £50.
AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AzureSupernova

My cousin had the same problem, I'll have to ask him how he filed a complaint.. cause he got his 50 quid back without resorting to violence...