• 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for onlyjeorge
#1 Posted by onlyjeorge (31 posts) -

just need ideas on how to tell her i really love her ...... i know  that i should just tell what i feel but still  ..any ideas?

Avatar image for eviltwin
#2 Posted by EvilTwin (3316 posts) -

Karaoke...in front of a very large crowd preferably.

Avatar image for rowr
#3 Edited by Rowr (5861 posts) -

not this again.

First thing to sort out.

Does this person have any idea who you are? Or are we in stalker territory?

stalker territory.
stalker territory.







Avatar image for player1
#4 Posted by Player1 (4165 posts) -

And you picked a game websites forum to get help. No offense to the people here, but you could probably find better places. 

Avatar image for shawn
#5 Posted by Shawn (3842 posts) -
"I just called, to say, I love you...
I just called, to say how much I care, yeah yeah"


Avatar image for zityz
#6 Posted by zityz (2366 posts) -
Avatar image for rowr
#7 Edited by Rowr (5861 posts) -
zityz said:
"

A Ring, preferably one with some kind of diamonds in it, possibly handed to her on one knee. Just shooting in the dark on this one here.

"
Shooting in the dark. Thats one way to show your love i guess.
Avatar image for thrawn1
#8 Posted by Thrawn1 (1417 posts) -
onlyjeorge said:
"just need ideas on how to tell her i really love her ...... i know  that i should just tell what i feel but still  ..any ideas?"
you should think of something without the help of internet forums
Avatar image for zityz
#9 Posted by zityz (2366 posts) -
Rowr said:
"zityz said:
"

A Ring, preferably one with some kind of diamonds in it, possibly handed to her on one knee. Just shooting in the dark on this one here.

"
Shooting in the dark. Thats one way to show your love i guess."

Shooting in the dark also known as A Hillbilly Wedding Reception.
Avatar image for andrewgaspar
#10 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2561 posts) -

Question: Are you already going out with her or something? Because then telling her you love her would be fine.

However, if you haven't said more than ten words to the girl, telling her you love her would scare her away.

Avatar image for hazelnutman
#11 Posted by hazelnutman (1121 posts) -
EvilTwin said:
"Karaoke...in front of a very large crowd preferably."
Don't forget to dress up in something crazy while doing so. It also helps to have some dance moves ready, or excessively use jazz hands.
Avatar image for staticfalconar
#12 Edited by StaticFalconar (4918 posts) -

Newsflash, you don't really love her, you just an enormous crush on her. Knowing you love someone is after you've been a relationship a while (by a while i mean had a couple of fights but have gotten past it), then realizing at the end of one date that you really have to say 'I love you' to her because you have never meant it like you have before.

A crush is when you are a simple stalker waiting hand and foot on a girl that probably doesn't even know your name. Get over your crush by asking her out and risk getting your little heart trampled on if she says no.

Avatar image for atejas
#13 Posted by atejas (3151 posts) -
Rowr said:
"not this again.

First thing to sort out.

Does this person have any idea who you are? Or are we in stalker territory?

stalker territory.
stalker territory.







"
GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER!
Avatar image for onlyjeorge
#14 Posted by onlyjeorge (31 posts) -
AndrewGaspar said:
"Question: Are you already going out with her or something? Because then telling her you love her would be fine.

However, if you haven't said more than ten words to the girl, telling her you love her would scare her away."
yeh im already going out
Avatar image for whackmypinata
#15 Posted by whackmypinata (1025 posts) -
StaticFalconar said:
"Newsflash, you don't really love her, you just an enormous crush on her. Knowing you love someone is after you've been a relationship a while (by a while i mean had a couple of fights but have gotten past it), then realizing at the end of one date that you really have to say 'I love you' to her because you have never meant it like you have before.

A crush is when you are a simple stalker waiting hand and foot on a girl that probably doesn't even know your name. Get over your crush by asking her out and risk getting your little heart trampled on if she says no."
But his heart is big!
Avatar image for joker
#16 Posted by Joker (703 posts) -

Make sure you let her know that you think that shes your girlfriend before you start figuring out if you really do in fact love her or not.

onlyjeorge: "I do not think we are right for each other."
Girl: "?"
olyjeorge: "I think we should break up".
Girl: ...
Girl: Who are you again?

Avatar image for gunner
#17 Posted by Gunner (4398 posts) -

get her drunk and write it on her forehead when she is passed out... flawless.

Avatar image for magnum
#18 Posted by Magnum (375 posts) -

bake her some cookies. women love cookies. she'll think you're swell.

Avatar image for rowr
#19 Posted by Rowr (5861 posts) -
zityz said:
"Rowr said:
"zityz said:
"

A Ring, preferably one with some kind of diamonds in it, possibly handed to her on one knee. Just shooting in the dark on this one here.

"
Shooting in the dark. Thats one way to show your love i guess."

Shooting in the dark also known as A Hillbilly Wedding Reception."
Im not sure whether we are talking about the same thing. Theres too much overlap.
Avatar image for adam_grif
#20 Posted by adam_grif (1170 posts) -
Avatar image for endlessmike
#21 Posted by EndlessMike (544 posts) -

Large burlap sack. Bat. YOU'RE WINNER!

Avatar image for vaxadrin
#22 Posted by Vaxadrin (2319 posts) -

Whatever you do, make sure to preface it with "Some people on the internet told me to say..."

Avatar image for nude_dude
#23 Posted by Nude_Dude (1088 posts) -

This is Giant Bomb, not some love help site for losers. Just grow a pair and fucking tell her.

And quit making these lame threads.

Avatar image for shawn
#24 Edited by Shawn (3842 posts) -
caption
caption
Avatar image for jolly_lolly
#25 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3593 posts) -
Rowr said:
"not this again.

First thing to sort out.

Does this person have any idea who you are? Or are we in stalker territory?

stalker territory.
stalker territory.







"
Haha, it says "Will be shot if trespassing"
Avatar image for rowr
#26 Edited by Rowr (5861 posts) -

Yeh. That signs not just for show either.

Though it could say "dont walk on the grass" for all i know.

Avatar image for wolverine
#27 Posted by Wolverine (4640 posts) -

It really depends how well you know her, if you've known her for a week that is a bad idea. If you are really close to her take her out for lunch and tell her how you feel.

Avatar image for calf_exercises
#28 Posted by calf_exercises (880 posts) -

get drunk to gether, everything will come out then. it might not end well but at least you will get it out in the open

Avatar image for biffmcblumpkin
#29 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3822 posts) -

My advice is to punch her in the face as hard as you can.

Avatar image for rowr
#30 Posted by Rowr (5861 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"My advice is to punch her in the face as hard as you can."
Thats your solution for everything.
Avatar image for ogcartman
#31 Posted by OGCartman (4330 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"My advice is to punch her in the face as hard as you can."
Lol, i always here that from a buddy. Epic solution.


Honestly, you need to give more info or post on Gamespot, thats girl advice central
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#32 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
StaticFalconar said:
"Newsflash, you don't really love her, you just an enormous crush on her. Knowing you love someone is after you've been a relationship a while (by a while i mean had a couple of fights but have gotten past it), then realizing at the end of one date that you really have to say 'I love you' to her because you have never meant it like you have before.

A crush is when you are a simple stalker waiting hand and foot on a girl that probably doesn't even know your name. Get over your crush by asking her out and risk getting your little heart trampled on if she says no."

Not necessarily, sometimes there are complications and you can't express your love to the person you love because you set her up with your best friend who she fell in love with and your life went to the shit hole and they went out for two years and had sex and broke up but that hasn't made you happy for some reason and you're so lonely.
Avatar image for gizmo
#33 Posted by Gizmo (5467 posts) -

Dude, do a barrel roll for her.

Avatar image for rowr
#34 Posted by Rowr (5861 posts) -
Gizmo said:
"Dude, do a barrel roll for her."
thats your solution to everything.
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#35 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
Rowr said:
"Gizmo said:
"Dude, do a barrel roll for her."
thats your solution to everything."

Because it always works.
Avatar image for karmum
#36 Posted by Karmum (11515 posts) -
onlyjeorge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Question: Are you already going out with her or something? Because then telling her you love her would be fine.

However, if you haven't said more than ten words to the girl, telling her you love her would scare her away."
yeh im already going out"
It is like nobody read your second post.
Avatar image for purerok
#37 Posted by PureRok (4273 posts) -

Nothing can defeat a barrel roll.

Avatar image for biggerbomb
#38 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
onlyjeorge said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Question: Are you already going out with her or something? Because then telling her you love her would be fine.

However, if you haven't said more than ten words to the girl, telling her you love her would scare her away."
yeh im already going out"

If you've only been going out for a short time don't tell her. But if it has been a month or two, wait until you are alone. When I told my first girlfriend I loved her I was making out with her, stopped, looked into her eyes, and just said "I love you, X(keeping her name out of it for privacy, even though she is now a crazy bitch)." She said I love you right back, worked for me. Try it.
Avatar image for rowr
#39 Edited by Rowr (5861 posts) -

The best advice.

Dont tell her if its risky.

Make sure she says it first.

edit - also, do a barrel roll

like this.
like this.



Avatar image for biggerbomb
#40 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
Rowr said:
"The best advice.

Dont tell her if its risky.

Make sure she says it first."

Girls like spontaneity, unless you're whipping your dick out or telling them to pull your finger. Other than that, suprises can be romantic.
Avatar image for solid_snakexx
#41 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1838 posts) -

Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina

Avatar image for eviltwin
#42 Posted by EvilTwin (3316 posts) -

In all honesty, if you're this worried about her reaction, your relationship might not be ready for the "L word". 

Avatar image for purerok
#43 Posted by PureRok (4273 posts) -
EvilTwin said:
"In all honesty, if you're this worried about her reaction, your relationship might not be ready for the "L word". "
Agreed. It should just come naturally. I remember when I used to hang out with this one girl and all of a sudden we were just... I don't know, hard to describe. We went out for about two years, but she wanted too much attention. More than I could give her anyway, with all my gaming.
Avatar image for atheistium
#44 Posted by atheistium (421 posts) -
onlyjeorge said:
"just need ideas on how to tell her i really love her ...... i know  that i should just tell what i feel but still  ..any ideas?"
Don't do it online, over text message or phone! Lol. Being told "I love you" face to face, alone... it an amazing feeling! Just get her alone, maybe dinner? I don't know... but just tell her how you feel.
Avatar image for rowr
#45 Posted by Rowr (5861 posts) -
atheistium said:
"onlyjeorge said:
"just need ideas on how to tell her i really love her ...... i know  that i should just tell what i feel but still  ..any ideas?"
Don't do it online, over text message or phone! Lol. Being told "I love you" face to face, alone... it an amazing feeling! Just get her alone, maybe dinner? I don't know... but just tell her how you feel."
For the best effect, do it right after you successfully perform the barrel roll.

like this.
like this.

Avatar image for biggerbomb
#46 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina"

Change. Your. Icon.
Avatar image for solid_snakexx
#47 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1838 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina"

Change. Your. Icon."
Change yours
Avatar image for rowr
#48 Posted by Rowr (5861 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina"

Change. Your. Icon."
Avatar image for atejas
#49 Posted by atejas (3151 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina"

Change. Your. Icon."
Change yours"
He did.
NOW WAT FAGET!?
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#50 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
atejas said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Tell her that u want some alone time with her, if she says yes then take her to some romantic place...
look her in the eyes and say:

I wanna put my penis in your vagina"

Change. Your. Icon."
Change yours"
He did.
NOW WAT FAGET!?
"

lulz

I didn't change it because the pedophile (Snake) asked me to. I did it because I love MS Paint and I didn't even read his message.

Change your icon, Snake. You are the creepiest fucker on the internet.