• 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for red12b
Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

Hey,

I haven't created a topic in a while, but the time has come,

My "good Friends" have created a website, all it contains is one of my kinda shitty early pictures and a URL that is (mynameheartsthecock) and for your viewing pleasure

No Caption Provided

Reaction video my mate posted

So to you, Giant Bomb, I humbly say.

LEND ME YOUR IDEAS!

I'm shithouse at this kind of stuff,

You!

The masters of creativity!

Look at you!

What with the Glorious Photoshop thread!

Countlessmemethreads!

Pixel art threads!

RELATIONSHIPADVICETHREADS!

PM'S THAT EXIST FAR FAR LONGER THAN THEY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO EXIST!

I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET BACK AT MY MATES!

Avatar image for red12b
#1 Edited by Red12b (9360 posts) -

Hey,

I haven't created a topic in a while, but the time has come,

My "good Friends" have created a website, all it contains is one of my kinda shitty early pictures and a URL that is (mynameheartsthecock) and for your viewing pleasure

No Caption Provided

Reaction video my mate posted

So to you, Giant Bomb, I humbly say.

LEND ME YOUR IDEAS!

I'm shithouse at this kind of stuff,

You!

The masters of creativity!

Look at you!

What with the Glorious Photoshop thread!

Countlessmemethreads!

Pixel art threads!

RELATIONSHIPADVICETHREADS!

PM'S THAT EXIST FAR FAR LONGER THAN THEY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO EXIST!

I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET BACK AT MY MATES!

Avatar image for brodehouse
#2 Posted by Brodehouse (10827 posts) -

Revenge against the stars! Stellar Revenge!

Avatar image for red12b
#3 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

I do realise that this could undoubtedly go horribly wrong, but, I have faith in the GB community to have a Duders back

Avatar image for rittsy
#4 Posted by rittsy (99 posts) -

Use their computer to download child pornography.

Avatar image for red12b
#5 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Rittsy said:

Use their computer to download child pornography.

That's dark...

Avatar image for muttinus_rump
#6 Posted by Muttinus_Rump (814 posts) -

Poke holes in their condoms!

Avatar image for video_game_king
#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

Turn it around on them. Photoshop Hitler mustaches on them and make a site called "WeHateCockLovers.com".

Avatar image for red12b
#8 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Muttinus_Rump said:

Poke holes in their condoms!

That just sets them up for 18 years of Joy/Awfulness depending on who they bring home that night, so, no,

good try though

Avatar image for nightriff
#9 Posted by Nightriff (7157 posts) -

Slash their tires? How illegal do you want to go?

Avatar image for eversoranimus
#10 Posted by Eversoranimus (126 posts) -

Find out something they like to know more about or looking forward to and link them to a page that has a virus that would fuck up their shit badly. Well that's what I would do.

Avatar image for red12b
#11 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

Slash their tires? How illegal do you want to go?

That's just malicious, i want to keep it light, but also better than a shitty website denoting the fact that I love the cock,

Avatar image for red12b
#12 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Eversoranimus said:

Find out something they like to know more about or looking forward to and link them to a page that has a virus that would fuck up their shit badly. Well that's what I would do.

Yeah but I use the computer that they use, (We're flatmates)

Avatar image for aspergamer
#13 Posted by AsperGamer (174 posts) -

Fill out an application for him on a gay matching/dating service with all of his real details.

Well, unless he's gay or perhaps you are both gay and then I apologise!

Avatar image for phatmac
#14 Posted by Phatmac (5931 posts) -

Per in their cereal?

Avatar image for phatmac
#15 Posted by Phatmac (5931 posts) -
@Phatmac
Per in their cereal?
Pee* dumb mobile site.
Avatar image for red12b
#16 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

@Phatmac
Per in their cereal?
Pee* dumb mobile site.

What...While they're eating it!? That kinda incriminates me more than them to be honest

Avatar image for sploder
#17 Posted by Sploder (918 posts) -
@AsperGamer said:

Fill out an application for him on a gay matching/dating service with all of his real details.

Well, unless he's gay or perhaps you are both gay and then I apologise!

This sounds good.
Avatar image for runnah555
#18 Posted by runnah555 (152 posts) -

Loosen the cap on their salt shakers! That will get them good!

Avatar image for earlessshrimp
#19 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1850 posts) -

hit them with a sock filled with quarters while wearing a superman outfit one day (while they're walking around of course, no need to do it in the flat)

Avatar image for nux
#20 Posted by Nux (2783 posts) -
Loading Video...
Avatar image for maajin
#21 Posted by Maajin (1171 posts) -

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Avatar image for aspergamer
#22 Posted by AsperGamer (174 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp said:

hit them with a sock filled with quarters while wearing a superman outfit one day (while they're walking around of course, no need to do it in the flat)

They don't have quarters in New Zealand. Fill it with $2 coins - those suckers at 10g each would hurt!

Avatar image for red12b
#23 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@runnah555 said:

Loosen the cap on their salt shakers! That will get them good!

"jinkies!"

Avatar image for aegon
#24 Posted by Aegon (7241 posts) -

@Red12b said:

@runnah555 said:

Loosen the cap on their salt shakers! That will get them good!

"jinkies!"

Typical clown logic.

Avatar image for sweep
#25 Posted by Sweep (10201 posts) -

@Maajin said:

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Zing.

Spell out "CUNT" on his lawn with grass-killer.

Moderator
Avatar image for renmckormack
#26 Posted by RenMcKormack (1087 posts) -

Sell their cars on ebay/craigslist

Avatar image for renmckormack
#27 Posted by RenMcKormack (1087 posts) -

@runnah555 said:

Loosen the cap on their salt shakers! That will get them good!

gimme those ribs you!

Saran wrap on their toilet seats...ROASTED

Avatar image for earlessshrimp
#28 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1850 posts) -

@AsperGamer: That's even better.

Avatar image for renmckormack
#29 Posted by RenMcKormack (1087 posts) -

hire a male model to walk around with you only when you hang out with them and dress provocatively when you are hanging out with them, real touchy .

Avatar image for red12b
#30 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Maajin said:

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Zing.

Spell out "CUNT" on his lawn with grass-killer.

Nah, It's my lawn too, (we're flatmates) and the one with a car isn't the type of person who'd give a shit about that, in fact.... I'm surprised he hasn't done that already himself, You know the badges on the back of cars that says the car model? He has renamed his car "CUNT"

it's pretty raw

Avatar image for psylah
#31 Posted by psylah (2298 posts) -

Do you have access to their homes?

Lightly sprinkle powdered milk onto their bedsheets.

While they sleep, it turns to milk with the sweat and oils of their skin, and sinks into their pores, and it doesn't shower off well.

They will smell like sour milk for a day or two.

Avatar image for red12b
#32 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Red12b said:

@Sweep said:

@Maajin said:

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Zing.

Spell out "CUNT" on his lawn with grass-killer.

Nah, It's my lawn too, (we're flatmates) and the one with a car isn't the type of person who'd give a shit about that, in fact.... I'm surprised he hasn't done that already himself, You know the badges on the back of cars that says the car model? He has renamed his car "CUNT"

it's pretty raw

My Apologies, it's actually

CUNT

MK II

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for red12b
#33 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@psylah said:

Do you have access to their homes?

Lightly sprinkle powdered milk onto their bedsheets.

While they sleep, it turns to milk with the sweat and oils of their skin, and sinks into their pores, and it doesn't shower off well.

They will smell like sour milk for a day or two.

That sounds awesome, but then I'll have to smell it cause I live with them, plus, that'd be awful

Avatar image for sweep
#34 Posted by Sweep (10201 posts) -

@Red12b said:

@Red12b said:

@Sweep said:

@Maajin said:

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Zing.

Spell out "CUNT" on his lawn with grass-killer.

Nah, It's my lawn too, (we're flatmates) and the one with a car isn't the type of person who'd give a shit about that, in fact.... I'm surprised he hasn't done that already himself, You know the badges on the back of cars that says the car model? He has renamed his car "CUNT"

it's pretty raw

My Apologies, it's actually

CUNT

MK II

No Caption Provided

Oh. Well... uh... shit in your own mailbox? I dunno.

Moderator
Avatar image for red12b
#35 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Red12b said:

@Red12b said:

@Sweep said:

@Maajin said:

Buy them Resident Evil 6, apparently.

Zing.

Spell out "CUNT" on his lawn with grass-killer.

Nah, It's my lawn too, (we're flatmates) and the one with a car isn't the type of person who'd give a shit about that, in fact.... I'm surprised he hasn't done that already himself, You know the badges on the back of cars that says the car model? He has renamed his car "CUNT"

it's pretty raw

My Apologies, it's actually

CUNT

MK II

No Caption Provided

Oh. Well... uh... shit in your own mailbox? I dunno.

Haha, now you get my predicament,

Avatar image for azteck
#36 Posted by Azteck (7416 posts) -

Fake your own death. Laugh at their misery as they think you killed yourself because of their mockery. Then jump out in front of them and yell "WHO LOVES COCK NOW??" and then slap them with a dildo of your choice.

Avatar image for teflonbilly
#37 Posted by TeflonBilly (4742 posts) -

If they smoke, get ahold of their cigs and let them soak inbetween your buttcheeks and put them back in the pack.

Remember to make photo evidence of this to show afterwards. I did this to get back at a buddy of mine. Laughs were had. Well by everybody except him.

Avatar image for harkat
#38 Posted by Harkat (1171 posts) -

Replace all liquids with Sprite. This might sound like a favor at first, but think; EVERYTHING.

Emtpy milk and juice cartons, fill em with Sprite. Empty cologne and deoderants, replace contents with Sprite. Cough syrup? Replace with sprite. mix their toothpaste with sprite. Mix shampoo bottle with sprite. All liquids in the house.

Because sprite makes shit way more disgusting and sticky than other sodas. Mountain Dew also works.

You should probably keep a stock of non-contaminated liquids hidden for yourself though.

Avatar image for ravenlight
#39 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

@Red12b said:

No Caption Provided

Well, now that his plate number is out in the wild on the internet, you should just wait for things to sort themselves out.

Avatar image for eaxis
#40 Posted by Eaxis (1138 posts) -

Get some fake lottery tickets on eBay or amazon?

Avatar image for red12b
#41 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Ravenlight:

yeah

Avatar image for red12b
#42 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Azteck said:

Fake your own death. Laugh at their misery as they think you killed yourself because of their mockery. Then jump out in front of them and yell "WHO LOVES COCK NOW??" and then slap them with a dildo of your choice.

Gotta say, probably the best one so far...

@TeflonBilly said:

If they smoke, get ahold of their cigs and let them soak inbetween your buttcheeks and put them back in the pack.

Remember to make photo evidence of this to show afterwards. I did this to get back at a buddy of mine. Laughs were had. Well by everybody except him.

Urgh

@Harkat said:

Replace all liquids with Sprite. This might sound like a favor at first, but think; EVERYTHING.

Emtpy milk and juice cartons, fill em with Sprite. Empty cologne and deoderants, replace contents with Sprite. Cough syrup? Replace with sprite. mix their toothpaste with sprite. Mix shampoo bottle with sprite. All liquids in the house.

Because sprite makes shit way more disgusting and sticky than other sodas. Mountain Dew also works.

You should probably keep a stock of non-contaminated liquids hidden for yourself though.

Wow yeah, now that I think about it that sounds fucking awful, if it was more than just a shitty website I'd probably go down that sort of prank route, but stuff like that seems a little i dunno, petty?

I'm thinking more along the lines of an ad in the paper for free blow jobs or something (you know...keeping in with the cock theme) but wanted to see what some of the more creative duders could think up

Avatar image for ciffy
#43 Posted by Ciffy (231 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-DTQPBUJJ4

Doesn't need to be that extreme. But yeah.. you get the idea.

Avatar image for psylah
#44 Edited by psylah (2298 posts) -

@Red12b said:

@psylah said:

Do you have access to their homes?

Lightly sprinkle powdered milk onto their bedsheets.

While they sleep, it turns to milk with the sweat and oils of their skin, and sinks into their pores, and it doesn't shower off well.

They will smell like sour milk for a day or two.

That sounds awesome, but then I'll have to smell it cause I live with them, plus, that'd be awful

Do they travel?

Find some sizeable, metal vibrators /dildos and stash them in their luggage the next time they are getting ready to take a flight.

A long, metal cylinder in luggage is cause for concern, and the public display of having flight security pull a big dildo out of their bag would be great.

Bonus Points: have "Beiber <3" acid etched or bedazzled on it.

Avatar image for red12b
#45 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Ciffy said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-DTQPBUJJ4

Doesn't need to be that extreme. But yeah.. you get the idea.

That's fucking awesome, tempted, very tempted, that's up there,

Love the dudes reaction too,

@psylah said:

@Red12b said:

@psylah said:

Do you have access to their homes?

Lightly sprinkle powdered milk onto their bedsheets.

While they sleep, it turns to milk with the sweat and oils of their skin, and sinks into their pores, and it doesn't shower off well.

They will smell like sour milk for a day or two.

That sounds awesome, but then I'll have to smell it cause I live with them, plus, that'd be awful

Do they travel?

Find some sizeable, metal vibrators /dildos and stash them in their luggage the next time they are getting ready to take a flight.

A long, metal cylinder in luggage is cause for concern, and the public display of having flight security pull a big dildo out of their bag would be great.

That's something I could organize actually

Avatar image for ciffy
#46 Posted by Ciffy (231 posts) -

@psylah: The problem with that idea is that he's not there to be like, who loves cock now?!

Avatar image for red12b
#47 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@Ciffy said:

@psylah: The problem with that idea is that he's not there to be like, who loves cock now?!

I am the one who drops them off and picks them up at the airport though, so, it could very much work

Avatar image for ninjaberd
#48 Posted by NinjaBerd (230 posts) -

A friend of mine got back at his roommate by being constantly naked, it worked surprisingly well.

Avatar image for red12b
#49 Posted by Red12b (9360 posts) -

@NinjaBerd said:

A friend of mine got back at his roommate by being constantly naked, it worked surprisingly well.

WHO LOVES THE COCK NOW!

Avatar image for psylah
#50 Posted by psylah (2298 posts) -

@Red12b said:

@Ciffy said:

@psylah: The problem with that idea is that he's not there to be like, who loves cock now?!

I am the one who drops them off and picks them up at the airport though, so, it could very much work

Hell, get "I <3 COCK" bedazzled on it instead, so he KNOWS who did it.