I think I may need to see the next twilight film

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moffattron9000

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

That might be the worst/best thing I've seen in a long time.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says

that's just a gif of far cry 3 right?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By csl316

Is this what Red Dead Redemption was like?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

"Just... Just think about the money, Kris. All that money. Okay let's do this."

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Did she change her facial expression for a second there?

Um... nope, false alarm.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By GunstarRed

It's still not as stupid as a dude taking off his top to tend to a scratch on her head in the second film.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Barrock

Read this summary of the film.

The third section shifts back to Bella's perspective, describing Bella's painful transformation and finding herself changed into a vampire and enjoying her new life and abilities. However, the vampire Irina misidentifies Renesmee as an "immortal child", a child who has been turned into a vampire. Because "immortal children" are uncontrollable, creating them has been outlawed by the Volturi. After Irina presents her allegation to the Volturi, they plan to destroy Renesmee and the Cullens. In an attempt to survive, the Cullens gather other vampire clans from around the world to stand as witnesses and prove to the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child. Upon confronting the gathered Cullen allies and witnesses, the Volturi discover that they have been misinformed and immediately execute Irina for her mistake. However, they remain undecided on whether Renesmee should be viewed as a threat to vampires' secret existence. At that time, Alice and Jasper, who had left prior to the confrontation, return with a Mapuche called Nahuel, a 150-year-old vampire-human crossbreed like Renesmee. Nahuel demonstrates that the crossbreeds pose no threat, and the Volturi leave. Edward, Bella, and Renesmee return to their home in peace.

They made that paragraph a film.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Vextroid

Those Assasisn's Creed III aerial assassinations look pretty cool.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By fox01313

As a horror fan I could have actually had 1% of interest in this franchise if the writer just went with vampires being weaker during the day & not sparkly. After reading the description of this movie here, the stupidest name ever (Renesmee) will just bother me so much that I think the only good thing about this movie is it should end the trilogy but with hollowood doing what it does best, I'm sure there will be 50000 prequels/sequels in between each movie as well as more set before/after the trilogy.

Also Red dead wasn't like this gif, it was you getting hit by 2-3 ninja cougars & maybe running into some fking bears when trying to get away.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Barrock

So if you read that description you'll notice a lack of any action. Because there isn't any. That's how the book ends.

The film has a giant battle where a whole bunch of people die. But then it's revealed it's a what if scenario and they all leave happily ever after.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

So if you read that description you'll notice a lack of any action. Because there isn't any. That's how the book ends.

The film has a giant battle where a whole bunch of people die. But then it's revealed it's a what if scenario and they all leave happily ever after.

that battle though, might rank as best battle sequence of the year, GODDAMN there were decapitations!!

rest of the movie was hot garbage, ugh

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheSouthernDandy
@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

that battle though, might rank as best battle sequence of the year, GODDAMN there were decapitations!!

Best battle of the year? Did you not see Avengers sir? Mothertruckers destroyed New York! Hulk punched a giant robo eel in the FACE. I rest my case.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@Barrock said:

What!? I hope that's true, it sounds so goofy.

The "what if" scenario, I mean. I know that's how the book ends. I... I read them :'(

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rafaelfc

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

Best battle of the year? Did you not see Avengers sir? Mothertruckers destroyed New York! Hulk punched a giant robo eel in the FACE. I rest my case.

Nothing wrong with the Avengers battle scene, in fact I love that movie, BUT!

We’re talking about a guy opening a rift in the earth down to the planet’s core and werewolves being hurled into it. We’re talking about a guy getting the top of his head above the jaw ripped off S-L-O-W-L-Y. We’re talking about two vampires flying through the air at each other, landing ten feet apart, stopping like samurais, before the camera reveals one character’s severed head in the other’s hands. A werewolf approaching a wounded guy with an arm sticking out of it's mouth, dropping it and proceding to eat the guy alive. Motherfuckers on both sides of the fight get DESTROYED in this.

The film is a piece of shit, but this sequence, man, so goddamn batshit insane.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I had no intention of ever seeing any of the Twilight movies, and I'm keeping it that way, but I might have to look up that battle scene people are talking 'bout.

pandorasbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By pandorasbox

Miss Stewart could gang bang six vampires while taking a wolf load on her face and i still wouldn't watch twilight for it.

But i would totally watch the animated gif.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By DoctorWelch

@Barrock said:

The third section shifts back to Bella's perspective, describing Bella's painful transformation and finding herself changed into a vampire and enjoying her new life and abilities. However, the vampire Irina misidentifies Renesmee as an "immortal child", a child who has been turned into a vampire. Because "immortal children" are uncontrollable, creating them has been outlawed by the Volturi. After Irina presents her allegation to the Volturi, they plan to destroy Renesmee and the Cullens. In an attempt to survive, the Cullens gather other vampire clans from around the world to stand as witnesses and prove to the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child. Upon confronting the gathered Cullen allies and witnesses, the Volturi discover that they have been misinformed and immediately execute Irina for her mistake. However, they remain undecided on whether Renesmee should be viewed as a threat to vampires' secret existence. At that time, Alice and Jasper, who had left prior to the confrontation, return with a Mapuche called Nahuel, a 150-year-old vampire-human crossbreed like Renesmee. Nahuel demonstrates that the crossbreeds pose no threat, and the Volturi leave. Edward, Bella, and Renesmee return to their home in peace.

WTF! That's barely even a story...well...I guess it is a Twilight Movie.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By habster3

@Barrock said:

I nearly fell asleep while reading that just now. Dear lord...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By awesomeusername

@Rafaelfc said:

We’re talking about a guy opening a rift in the earth down to the planet’s core and werewolves being hurled into it. We’re talking about a guy getting the top of his head above the jaw ripped off S-L-O-W-L-Y. We’re talking about two vampires flying through the air at each other, landing ten feet apart, stopping like samurais, before the camera reveals one character’s severed head in the other’s hands. A werewolf approaching a wounded guy with an arm sticking out of it's mouth, dropping it and proceding to eat the guy alive. Motherfuckers on both sides of the fight get DESTROYED in this.

I stopped after the jaw ripping but OMFG. I MUST SEE THIS NOW.

@GunslingerPanda said:

What!? I hope that's true, it sounds so goofy.

The "what if" scenario, I mean. I know that's how the book ends. I... I read them :'(

I.... I know how you feel.......

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By Sackmanjones

Do you guys think her mouth is open when she is jumping at the big kitty? I vote yes. Yes indeed it is

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShaggE

Ohhhh man, this'll make for some good Rifftrax commentary. (the only way I ingest Twilight media)

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By BaneFireLord
@Vinny_Says said:

that's just a gif of far cry 3 right?

Dammit, I was supposed to make that joke.
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NTM

I think even the people that make the movie know the movie's dumb.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

I had heard that there was something in this movie that would make enduring 90 minutes of shit worthwhile, but that is a hot ass switcheroo right there.

@NTM: Just read anything Robert Pattinson has to say about the movies. Shit is cash.

sam1am7000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sam1am7000

@moffattron9000: Damn you...

SavageManLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SavageManLove

Leave that poor cougar alone you bitch.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like something from a SciFi original movie.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NegativeCero

So does the werewolf fall in love with the baby? That is literally the only thing I know that happens at one point, at least in the book.

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can''t wait for the rifftrax commentary.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Barrock

@DoctorWelch said:

@Barrock said:

WTF! That's barely even a story...well...I guess it is a Twilight Movie.

This is what happens when you make a film out of 1/4 of a book.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Animasta

@SirOptimusPrime: honestly feel kinda sorry for that guy, he's not a terrible actor really and he's going to be known for this for the rest of his life.

Kirsten though deserves it because she can't act.

Also I want to see the vampire birth thing because taht shit was fucking hilarious in the book.

Cyrus_Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cyrus_Saren

Good lord. I read 3 of the books and that was bad enough. Luckily, my girlfriend doesn't have the fourth yet so I'm safe from reading that for now. This is just... wow. However,

@Rafaelfc said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

This battle scene you're talking about actually intrigues me. I never thought I would say that in regards to something Twilight related.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By huntad

I'm gonna see it anyways. The movies make me laugh.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Justin258

@Barrock said:

That sounds fucking stupid. No, I don't want to say that, that's offensive to people that have made fucking stupid things. That's... indescribable.

@Rafaelfc said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

I'm pretty sure Underworld did many of the same things.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Animasta

@believer258: in the book no action ever happens. They just meet, say words, and go "well okay lates bros"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't there like a super graphic birth scene in this flick?

I saw the first flick and it was awful. The baseball scene was hilariously bad though.

I was sad to see Mike Dexter as Edward's dad with a shitty dye job that was close to Robert Patrick in the Double Dragon movie levels.

NinjaBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NinjaBerd

As an adult male who actually has to go see this movie tomorrow, because of his girlfriend... Please DO NOT go see this movie.

Also, just AVOID EVERYTHING Stephanie Meyer is involved with, pretty please.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Animasta

@TeflonBilly: yes, it's great, the one redeeming feature of that book

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MideonNViscera

@Barrock said:

I tried to read that paragraph, but became way too angry.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

@Rafaelfc said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

Hmm. Alright I'll youtube that scene but no way am I seeing that movie. I was forced to see the first and that was all I could handle.

Also Hobbit will probably have some 'battles of the year' scenes.

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By ssj4raditz

Oh lordy, I don't think I've laughed that hard in ages.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Grimhild

@ShaggE said:

Ohhhh man, this'll make for some good Rifftrax commentary. (the only way I ingest Twilight media)

Line?

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@Rafaelfc said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@Rafaelfc

@Barrock said:

Whoever decided to pretend to end that movie with a scene graphically murdering every single character in the franchise deserves a fucking medal. Apparently all the fans have been freaking the fuck out when they see it, almost makes me want to buy a ticket just to see all that going down.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GaspoweR

OH so for everyone who might be wondering if this fight scene is actually a what if scenario or not, this article actually confirms that it is:

http://crushable.com/entertainment/twilight-breaking-dawn-part-2-plot-twist-fight-scene-spoilers-283/

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Marcsman

Screw that. if I want to see sparkly fairies I will watch Peter Pan

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ghostiet

I love the scene from the trailer were there's an epic bird's-eye view shot of two sides rushing each other in this huge fucking open field, but there's less people fighting than at football hooligans meet-ups.

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Trainer_Red

@NegativeCero said:

So does the werewolf fall in love with the baby? That is literally the only thing I know that happens at one point, at least on the book.

EWWWW.... You're lying. Please tell me you're just joking.

What kind of shit is this? Now I must watch it.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NTM

@SirOptimusPrime said:

I had heard that there was something in this movie that would make enduring 90 minutes of shit worthwhile, but that is a hot ass switcheroo right there.

@NTM: Just read anything Robert Pattinson has to say about the movies. Shit is cash.

I sometimes watch late night shows and Kristen Stewart's been being interviewed recently, and when she talks about the movie she's puts up a sarcastic two thumbs up and stuff.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior