• 117 results
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Clean

I can't believe he said he is going for change when he has agreed with Bush 90% of the time and this year alone 100% of the time. I respect his story as Vietnam war hero but I don't agree with what he's doing. I thought the vice president, Sarah Pouglin, had a way better speech that was sort of refreshing. I am finally decided to support my parents' decision in Obama. I want our troops to go after the people who attacked us. So did anyone else see the speech or thoughts about Obama or McCain?

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

McCain is not a great orator, but I thought he pulled this off pretty well. Certainly not as exciting as Obama's speech, but I wasn't really expecting it to be. Man pulled up a little fire at the end, but overall it was pretty droll.

John McCain has some good ideas, and he's clearly cripped some of what works from Obama's campaign, but I think Obama could breathe some fresh air into Washington that maybe McCan aspires to, but no matter what he says, he's been there for almost twenty years, and he is a Washington insider. I think Obama will be able to get things done better than McCain will, which is why he has my vote.

However, whoever wins I think the country is in capable hands either way.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Clean
Lies said:
"McCain is not a great orator, but I thought he pulled this off pretty well. Certainly not as exciting as Obama's speech, but I wasn't really expecting it to be. Man pulled up a little fire at the end, but overall it was pretty droll.

John McCain has some good ideas, and he's clearly cripped some of what works from Obama's campaign, but I think Obama could breathe some fresh air into Washington that maybe McCan aspires to, but no matter what he says, he's been there for almost twenty years, and he is a Washington insider. I think Obama will be able to get things done better than McCain will, which is why he has my vote.

However, whoever wins I think the country is in capable hands either way."
I do agree with on many points with that. At the end of the speech, McCain really started to pump the crowd up but no where near on how Obama did but his points were all over the place throughout the speech. He never explained how he was going to do it and he never mentioned how he has agreed with Bush 90% of the time. : P, That isn't change. I respect the man but he is another George Bush but a more like improved one. Another thing that bothers me is that McCain wasn't a good student. He only got into the Air Force Academy because of his last name and his dad. Thats bullshit right there. Obama worked hard to be a good student and I believe his education of being a hard worker reflects on who he has become. Another thing I like about Obama is he was smart enough to vote against the war when it happened a long time ago. He had a lot of courage to stand up for what is right even it was esentially standing alone.

I believe Obama will win the election because his popularity with the young people, independents, and democratic party, his motivational speeches, his ideas, and his thought of change for our counrty are reasons enough for him to become our president.

Experienced or not, President George Bush and Dick Cheney were really experienced and they did a shitty job so that point doesn't affect my decision on supporting Obama.
PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By PufferFiz

Wow stop with the 90 with bush stuff. thats not even accurate
read
http://politicallydrunk.blogspot.com/2008/09/mccain-voted-with-bush-90-uh-95-of-time.html
besides he votes WITH his party which is republican and o bush is a republican so any common ground is not surprising.
and that article stats that obama has voted with his party more than mccain has

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clean
PufferFiz said:
"Wow stop with the 90 with bush stuff. thats not even accurate
read
http://politicallydrunk.blogspot.com/2008/09/mccain-voted-with-bush-90-uh-95-of-time.html
besides he votes WITH his party which is republican and o bush is a republican so any common ground is not surprising.
and that article stats that obama has voted with his party more than mccain has"
It still doesn't stop the fact he supports the war which is a big no no. F*ck that war and go after the real enemies like Osama Bin Laden.
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Oh, so we can juggle two wars at once??? I don't think so.

If we pull our troops out of Iraq too quickly, it may bring more harm than good. And THEN we'll have another war to worry about. It's ridiculous.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Cube

Who cares.

Nothing will change.

Once America pulls out, Iraq will go back to what it used to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm telling you guys.  General Grievous is the way to go. 

He knows when it's "time to abandon ship."

Grievous/Dooku '08

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By keyhunter

You guys are liberal jerks and I hate YOU.

Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Darth_Tyrev
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"I'm telling you guys.  General Grievous is the way to go. 

Grievous/Dooku '08"
Bullshit, Grievous supports shitty acting and stale dialogue. Vader supports good acting, developed characters, and an excellent modernization of the classic hero's journey.
Vader/Palpatine  '08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Tyrev said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:

Grievous/Dooku '08"
Bullshit, Grievous supports shitty acting and stale dialogue. Vader supports good acting, developed characters, and an excellent modernization of the classic hero's journey.
Vader/Palpatine  '08
"
Yeah, well, Vader impregnated Senator Amidala out of wedlock, so . . . that means . . . he is unfit for rule.   
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By keyhunter
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"Darth_Tyrev said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:

Grievous/Dooku '08"
Vader/Palpatine  '08
"
Yeah, well, Vader impregnated Senator Amidala out of wedlock, so . . . that means . . . he is unfit for rule.   "

Padme and Anakin were married at the end of episode 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keyhunter said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:
"Darth_Tyrev said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:

Grievous/Dooku '08"
Vader/Palpatine  '08
"
Yeah, well, Vader impregnated Senator Amidala out of wedlock, so . . . that means . . . he is unfit for rule.   "

Padme and Anakin were married at the end of episode 2."
Get your facts straight, you left-wing radical!
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By keyhunter

I hate the left so that's actually pretty insulting.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By atejas

It depends. Apparently, old(no pun intended) Mccain was actually a bit of a change guy himself, opposed the taxes, called Jerry Falwell agent of intolerance.

So if he pulled a 180 he would have a better chance of winning.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By serbsta

McCain is a joke, so is Obama. The whole US government is one big massive lie.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By twenty0ne

My comments - I feel bad for the ignorant users who are believing Obama's "hope" and "change" getup.

Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Liono88

I feel we are fucked either way....theses candidates do no more than do what the lobbyist ask them to do......AND I hate to break it to all those Obama lovers but McCain is going to win..........
reasons
1.The Majority of voters are older white americans.....we know where their vote is going
2. McCain is attempting to align himself with Christians...thats alot of people in the US....and it worked for Bush

I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liono88 said:
2. McCain is attempting to align himself with Christians...thats alot of people in the US....and it worked for Bush
This has worked for Republicans since Reagan.  Only Bush the First managed to confound this little variable. 
Liono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Liono88

So you agree with me correct?

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silverain

On the one hand, we have John McCain, who is about as smart as a plastic bag and focuses a wee too much on Iraq.

On the other hand, we have Obama, who lives in a fantasy world where all your dreams come true if you just follow your heart. . . .unless you're a newborn baby who survived an abortion. In which case you should starve to death.

After months of sniffing their shit, I have decided that McCain's smells oh-so-slightly better.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#22  Edited By ManMadeGod

While I would not say his speech was a joke I really can't complement it either I'm not going to be in the country when the election happens anyway.
Have fun voting for one of these 2 bums!

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Vaxadrin
serbsta said:
"McCain is a joke, so is Obama. The whole US government is one big massive lie."
Political discussions are so much better without the truth. :(
Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Metasin

we've let the republicans fuck things up 8 years running, I say we give the democrats a chance to fuck things up for awhile

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Clean
Metasin said:
"we've let the republicans fuck things up 8 years running, I say we give the democrats a chance to fuck things up for awhile"
Yea I agree
JoshA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JoshA

That's an interesting proposition Metasin, I would prefer a candidate that never "fucked things up" rather than let the two parties take turns "fucking things up".

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By brukaoru
Vaxadrin said:
"serbsta said:
"McCain is a joke, so is Obama. The whole US government is one big massive lie."
Political discussions are so much better without the truth. :("
Darn it! Someone brought some truth in this thread, what are we going to talk about now?!
Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Metasin
JoshA said:
"That's an interesting proposition Metasin, I would prefer a candidate that never "fucked things up" rather than let the two parties take turns "fucking things up"."

I would too, if only this mythical unicorn of a candidate existed I would ride him off to a land of rainbows and singing midgets
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silverain
Metasin said:
"we've let the republicans fuck things up 8 years running, I say we give the democrats a chance to fuck things up for awhile"
Yes, because as we all know, Republicans run the majority of the government. . . .

Wait! The Senate AND Congress are both Liberal majority AND have a lower approval rating than even Bush, who doesn't have a grain of power compared to those two institutions! *gasp!*
Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Metasin
Silverain said:
"Metasin said:
Yes, because as we all know, Republicans run the majority of the government. . . .

Wait! The Senate AND Congress are both Liberal majority AND have a lower approval rating than even Bush, who doesn't have a grain of power compared to those two institutions! *gasp!*"
uh oh, I think I hurt a republican's feelings, who knew they had 'em?
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silverain
Metasin said:
"Silverain said:
"Metasin said:

Wait! The Senate AND Congress are both Liberal majority AND have a lower approval rating than even Bush, who doesn't have a grain of power compared to those two institutions! *gasp!*"
uh oh, I think I hurt a republican's feelings, who knew they had 'em?"
Stupidity hurts my feelings. ;(

"The Republicans screwed up the government!"

"How, when the government is mostly run by Democrats?"

"Becuz, stupid!"
Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Giantkitty

I found Palin kind of smug and smirky, she reminds me of the Vancome Lady from Mad TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4u-WajFtA (Vancome Lady)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQVYcJGQ94o (Palin speech)

[PufferFiz]
>Wow stop with the 90 with bush stuff. thats not even accurate read
>http://politicallydrunk.blogspot.com/2008/09/mccain-voted-with-bush-90-uh-95-of-time.html

I'll just quote what they have:

"McCain ranked 65th among his colleagues having voted along party line 88% of the time, a far cry from the 12th place rank of Obama. Yet, McCain's voting record during the current session of Congress is likely to hold closer to party lines due to the nearly 50 bills that contained an Troop Withdrawal Timeline. During the 109th session of congress, McCain ranked 94th out of 100 senators, having voted along party lines 79.4% of the time. This ranking and percentage are nearly identical to his 93rd place rank during both the 107th and 108th Congressional Sessions" 

Here they try to sidestep the issue by first of all giving statistics on how much he agreed with other senators, not any statistics on agreement with the president, they just deny it was 90-95%. Somehow I doubt that the Republican controlled Senate differed with Bush on the voting record.
    Even with the fudging of their statistics, they can only lower McCain's percentage to 79.4%. I don't consider anyone a "maverick" for going with people 80% of the time. I don't know what number exactly, but 8 out of 10 (this is their fudged number) times doesn't sell me. And if he ranks 65th or 94th he might be less of a sheep, but a sheep nonetheless. (Note the stats are out of whack because it's about "party lines" and how the Democrats voted along their party lines puts it out of sync - he should be compared to other Republican senators for a better picture)
     Note also how they say Obama was 12th, making this a partisan argument, an argument at least once removed as to why Obama is pointing out McCain's record. Obama is saying that McCain agreed with Bush and that was bad for the country. Rather than argue about who voted with who (and ignoring whether any voting decisions were bad for the country), let's get to the heart of the matter. McCain agreed at least 80% of what went on, roughly. Are you 80% happy of what went on in the last 8 years?

[PufferFiz]
>besides he votes WITH his party which is republican and o bush is a republican so any common ground is not surprising.
>and that article stats that obama has voted with his party more than mccain has

Again, if you're happy with the Republican "common ground" be my guest and vote for him.
It matters if you voted for what is "good," not whether you agreed or disagreed with  people in your party.

[TheJollyRajah]
>Oh, so we can juggle two wars at once??? I don't think so.
>If we pull our troops out of Iraq too quickly, it may bring more harm than good. And THEN we'll have another war to worry about. It's >ridiculous.

What two wars? The Russia/Georgia one also?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jayge_

I don't think Rajah realized that Afghanistan was the war we were originally supposed to be fighting. Until they realized they were too close to finding Bin Laden, and distracted everybody with Iraq.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By MetalGearSunny

McCain is all talk, Obama is the way to go.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Silverain
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"McCain is all talk, Obama is the way to go."
So "change, change, change" isn't all talk now?
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By Shawn
serbsta said:
"McCain is a joke, so is Obama. The whole US government is one big massive Cake."
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#37  Edited By giyanks22
Clean said:
"I can't believe he said he is going for change when he has agreed with Bush 90% of the time and this year alone 100% of the time. I respect his story as Vietnam war hero but I don't agree with what he's doing. I thought the vice president, Sarah Pouglin, had a way better speech that was sort of refreshing. I am finally decided to support my parents' decision in Obama. I want our troops to go after the people who attacked us. So did anyone else see the speech or thoughts about Obama or McCain?"
Buddy here's a clue the whole agreeing with Bush 90% of the time thing isn't what it seems. I have said this over and over again: DOES PRESIDENT BUSH VOTE ON ANYTHING??? The Answer is No...He passes the bill after it has been voted on. Secondly how many different things do you think McCain has voted on in the past 8 years? Thousands of bills. How many of those bills do you think are bills like...Honor Rosa parks birthday...Build a wildlife reserve in Wyoming...support Hurricane relief with government funding. 90% could be 900 bills out of 1000...the 100 bill difference could be much more "important issues." Thirdly...At least McCain voted unlike Obama who just said ," Present 132 times." Mind you he was only a Senator for two years, so 132 votes is a lot for him..You are voting for someone for President of the United States who can't even be bothered to cast a vote on a topic 132 times in two years???When you are President of the United States of America you can't vote "Present..." Shows how ignorant people are today...
Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Metasin

Silverain said:

"Metasin said:
"Silverain said:
"Metasin said:

"Becuz, stupid!""

I'm being misquoted here, I said that the repeublicans have fucked things up 8 years running. I figured this being a thread on a presidential candidate that people would be able to understand that I was referring to the office of president. Next time I'll spell things out a little more clearly for you silver.

PS-if you are looking for serious political discussion I don't know that I would come to a videogame site to do it.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#39  Edited By giyanks22
Metasin said:
"

Silverain said:

"Metasin said:
"Silverain said:
"Metasin said:

"Becuz, stupid!""

I'm being misquoted here, I said that the repeublicans have fucked things up 8 years running. I figured this being a thread on a presidential candidate that people would be able to understand that I was referring to the office of president. Next time I'll spell things out a little more clearly for you silver.

PS-if you are looking for serious political discussion I don't know that I would come to a videogame site to do it.

"
It seems to be going pretty well...
Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Giantkitty

>On the other hand, we have Obama, who lives in a fantasy world where all your dreams come true if you just follow your heart. . . >unless you're a newborn baby who survived an abortion. In which case you should starve to death.

Abortion is always a no-win issue, there's no easy solution. But if you have evidence of Obama's "Starve the un-aborted baby plan" I'd like to see it.

>Yes, because as we all know, Republicans run the majority of the government. . . .
>Wait! The Senate AND Congress are both Liberal majority AND have a lower approval rating than even Bush, who doesn't have a >grain of power compared to those two institutions! *gasp!*

There was a series of checks of balances between the three branches implemented in when our country was founded. While you could argue one actually has more power than the other, to say "doesn't have a grain of power" (still has veto power) compared to the legislative branch is just a gross exaggeration, just like the abortion comment.

>"The Republicans screwed up the government!"
>"How, when the government is mostly run by Democrats?"
>"Becuz, stupid!"

it was screwed before the Democrats became a majority in Congress, and the president is still Republican. Sorry they haven't fixed a 6 year screw up in two years.

> Stupidity hurts my feelings. ;(

If you put it that way, I guess you're just hurting yourself then, unless you're a masochist, then by all means, go on.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jayge_
Major said:
"Clean said:
"I can't believe he said he is going for change when he has agreed with Bush 90% of the time and this year alone 100% of the time. I respect his story as Vietnam war hero but I don't agree with what he's doing. I thought the vice president, Sarah Pouglin, had a way better speech that was sort of refreshing. I am finally decided to support my parents' decision in Obama. I want our troops to go after the people who attacked us. So did anyone else see the speech or thoughts about Obama or McCain?"
You're not even old enough to vote. Your opinion doesn't mean shit."
All you ever do is create ad hominems instead of actual discussion. Try not being a fucking dick for once.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By Karmum
Major said:
"Clean said:
You're not even old enough to vote. Your opinion doesn't mean shit."
What makes it think your opinion is any more important?
Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Colonel_Cool
Jayge said:
"I don't think Rajah realized that Afghanistan was the war we were originally supposed to be fighting. Until they realized they were too close to finding Bin Laden, and distracted everybody with Iraq."
The Iraq War and the War on Terror have NOTHING to do with each other, and the Iraq War did not end the War on Terror. They are both still ongoing. The War on Terror was almost a direct response to 9/11, while the Iraq War was started because of Iraq's failure to cooperate with UN arms inspections for chemical and mass destruction weapons, thus making the US suspect the Iraqi gov't was hiding them. The Iraq war wasn't a distraction from the War on Terror, and we still have troops in Afghanistan today.

In response to Rajah, I totally agree that pulling out of Iraq would be a mistake. Our troops are the only thing keeping the country together right now. If we pack up and leave, we create a power vacuum that leaves the Iraqi government for itself and it will just fall into a civil war, and instead of having another democratic state in the Middle-East, they revert back to yet another fundamentalist Islamic government. Moving our troops from Iraq to Afghanistan isn't "protecting our troops", it's just moving them to another country while we lose Iraq. It does much more harm than good.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jayge_
Colonel_Cool said:
"Jayge said:
"I don't think Rajah realized that Afghanistan was the war we were originally supposed to be fighting. Until they realized they were too close to finding Bin Laden, and distracted everybody with Iraq."
The Iraq War and the War on Terror have NOTHING to do with each other, and the Iraq War did not end the War on Terror. They are both still ongoing. The War on Terror was almost a direct response to 9/11, while the Iraq War was started because of Iraq's failure to cooperate with UN arms inspections for chemical and mass destruction weapons, thus making the US suspect the Iraqi gov't was hiding them. The Iraq war wasn't a distraction from the War on Terror, and we still have troops in Afghanistan today.

In response to Rajah, I totally agree that pulling out of Iraq would be a mistake. Our troops are the only thing keeping the country together right now. If we pack up and leave, we create a power vacuum that leaves the Iraqi government for itself and it will just fall into a civil war, and instead of having another democratic state in the Middle-East, they revert back to yet another fundamentalist Islamic government. Moving our troops from Iraq to Afghanistan isn't "protecting our troops", it's just moving them to another country while we lose Iraq. It does much more harm than good."
You're telling me things I already know. If you actually believe that the premise for the Iraq War you just gave was the real reason for it, you should probably reconsider your place in the world.
Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Colonel_Cool
Jayge said:
"Colonel_Cool said:
"Jayge said:

In response to Rajah, I totally agree that pulling out of Iraq would be a mistake. Our troops are the only thing keeping the country together right now. If we pack up and leave, we create a power vacuum that leaves the Iraqi government for itself and it will just fall into a civil war, and instead of having another democratic state in the Middle-East, they revert back to yet another fundamentalist Islamic government. Moving our troops from Iraq to Afghanistan isn't "protecting our troops", it's just moving them to another country while we lose Iraq. It does much more harm than good."
You're telling me things I already know. If you actually believe that the premise for the Iraq War you just gave was the real reason for it, you should probably reconsider your place in the world."
I'm sure there was more to it, such as actually wanting to take Saddam out of power, have more influence in the ME, etc, but fear of WMD's was definitely a big part in it also. And regardless of whether it was right to go to Iraq or not in the first place, the fact is, we are there now, and we can't just recklessly tear ourselves out with Iraq in such a fragile state.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayge_

Just like Vietnam and Korea, it was all a combination of testing out US Military Technology and/or resources. It had nothing to do with WMD's. That's been well established already.

No, ripping out of Iraq wouldn't be the best thing to do. Not that we'd ever bother setting up a working government anyway. It'll descend into civil war and corruption no matter what.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Systech

I really want to sign a petition to get ultra biased political topics locked. Seriously, I don't want to be rude or anything, but I really don't care what your political views are.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silverain
Giantkitty said:

Abortion is always a no-win issue, there's no easy solution. But if you have evidence of Obama's "Starve the un-aborted baby plan" I'd like to see it.

He voted "no" on the Born Alive Infants Protection act in Illinois, which would protect the lives of newborn babies that survived botched abortions. He also voted "no" for forbidding minors to cross state lines for abortions AND voted "no" on notifying the families of minors who cross state lines for abortions.

There was a series of checks of balances between the three branches implemented in when our country was founded. While you could argue one actually has more power than the other, to say "doesn't have a grain of power" (still has veto power) compared to the legislative branch is just a gross exaggeration, just like the abortion comment.

The President has no power compared to the Senate and Congress. The President can declare martial law. . . .and that's all he can do with his own authority.

it was screwed before the Democrats became a majority in Congress, and the president is still Republican. Sorry they haven't fixed a 6 year screw up in two years.

Despite making tons of promises to do so. . . .and having the ability to do so. . . . .one ability being ending the war, which was promised left and right.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49  Edited By xruntime

I'm more or less an Obama supporter, but recently I've been giving McCain more of a chance. His biggest turn off is the conservative platform's desire to bring in religion, morality, and a hawkish foreign policy. 

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By serbsta
Vaxadrin said:
"serbsta said:
Political discussions are so much better without the truth. :("
Indeed.