I wouldn't do this twice in one day if I didn't need to...WTF?

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By Bruce

These two gems were discovered through the twitter of Shawn Elliot (Former 1up employee) Umm yeah...
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Bruce

These two gems were discovered through the twitter of Shawn Elliot (Former 1up employee) Umm yeah...
ponyslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ponyslayer

lol shawn's twitter is the best collection of everything absurd on the web

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bruce
@ponyslayer:

Did you click his latest Do Not Click? I would so post that on here but it's too brutal >_>
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By flaminghobo

Ahh.. the internet. Don't you just love it?

ponyslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ponyslayer
@Bruce:

lol i'm going to check it now
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By fr0br0

It's like how I imagine Eminem to look when I hear him use that annoying voice.

EDIT: Now following Shawn Elliot.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By flaminghobo

By the way, what medical problem does this kid/guy have? I'm curious to know.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it was Progeria. It's a rare disease in which the symptoms related to aging appear at an early age, around 1 in 8 million babies are born with the condition.
Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By guerrilla_mason

Shawn Elliot? The former Spurs guard? 

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By flaminghobo
anarchyzombie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By anarchyzombie9

Wow nice one Bruce you just increased Shawn Elliots followers by 7 people hehe. I saw a .gif of this dude on a forum last night fucking scared me.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetroIce4

Thank God for Twitter... Wait!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Whatever makes this kid happy, He is dying yet enjoying life while he can, poor guy.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MC_Izawa
@Guerrilla_Mason said:
" Shawn Elliot? The former Spurs guard?  "
Shawn is a former 1UP journalist, now working for 2K, Sean is the former NBA player.
And in my opinion, Shawn is one of the few people who use Twitter correctly.  Unless you live an extremely interesting life, no one cares about the minutiae of your everyday schedule.
1_879_116_9420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By 1_879_116_9420

Looks like what Benjamin Button should have been. If I wrote the screenplay.

PS - Someone link me to Shawn's twitter account.
PPS - Hard to deny evolution when someone looks that much like an Emu.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By lordofultima

Damn this kid is mad real. Word.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Colonel_Cool

My god, it's a mentally retarded gangsta holocaust survivor!

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stang
@Colonel_Cool said:
" My god, it's a mentally retarded gangsta holocaust survivor! "
I know how absolutely fucked up it is to laugh at this, but I did. I am sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kid is fucking dying, this community is really going down hill......

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By LiquidPrince
@Bucketdeth said:
" The kid is fucking dying, this community is really going down hill...... "
It's not that he's dying. It's that he comes out and starts swearing like no tomorrow... That would annoying if anyone did it, and makes people feel more awkward watching him do it. I wonder why he thinks he needs to have this be the memory people are left with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LiquidPrince said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
It's not that he's dying. It's that he comes out and starts swearing like no tomorrow... That would annoying if anyone did it, and makes people feel more awkward watching him do it. I wonder why he thinks he needs to have this be the memory people are left with."
Yeah I know he acts kind of "Wiggerish" sorry for a lack of a better term, and he does put these videos up on youtube,but there is obviously something wrong with him besides the fact that he has a disease, I can't imagine the stress he is going through and now he has all the internet laughing in his face.

I don't know, sometimes the world can be so cruel, If you can look past that the kid is acting like a thug, he is a normal kid with a very deadly disease and will probably only see another 2-3 years in his life.

I just ask kindly, could this thread be closed? the poor guy doesn't deserve this, and I know he probably will never read or give a shit about what anyone says as he said in another video, and here at giantbomb I don't want to log in to see people saying                                                  " My god, it's a mentally retarded gangsta holocaust survivor! " 
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stang
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@LiquidPrince said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
It's not that he's dying. It's that he comes out and starts swearing like no tomorrow... That would annoying if anyone did it, and makes people feel more awkward watching him do it. I wonder why he thinks he needs to have this be the memory people are left with."
Yeah I know he acts kind of "Wiggerish" sorry for a lack of a better term, and he does put these videos up on youtube,but there is obviously something wrong with him besides the fact that he has a disease, I can't imagine the stress he is going through and now he has all the internet laughing in his face.I don't know, sometimes the world can be so cruel, If you can look past that the kid is acting like a thug, he is a normal kid with a very deadly disease and will probably only see another 2-3 years in his life.I just ask kindly, could this thread be closed? the poor guy doesn't deserve this, and I know he probably will never read or give a shit about what anyone says as he said in another video, and here at giantbomb I don't want to log in to see people saying                                                  " My god, it's a mentally retarded gangsta holocaust survivor! "  "
He put this on the internet. Not just on the internet, the one site where people go to watch videos. He obviously does not give a damn what people think, so why do you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stang said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@LiquidPrince said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
Yeah I know he acts kind of "Wiggerish" sorry for a lack of a better term, and he does put these videos up on youtube,but there is obviously something wrong with him besides the fact that he has a disease, I can't imagine the stress he is going through and now he has all the internet laughing in his face.I don't know, sometimes the world can be so cruel, If you can look past that the kid is acting like a thug, he is a normal kid with a very deadly disease and will probably only see another 2-3 years in his life.I just ask kindly, could this thread be closed? the poor guy doesn't deserve this, and I know he probably will never read or give a shit about what anyone says as he said in another video, and here at giantbomb I don't want to log in to see people saying                                                  " My god, it's a mentally retarded gangsta holocaust survivor! "  "
He put this on the internet. Not just on the internet, the one site where people go to watch videos. He obviously does not give a damn what people think, so why do you?"
It's not the fact that he gives a shit or not, it's the fact that people are making fun of a kid with a deadly disease, if everyone here thinks it's ok then I'll gladly leave these forums.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By LiquidPrince
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@Stang said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@LiquidPrince said:
"
@Bucketdeth said:
He put this on the internet. Not just on the internet, the one site where people go to watch videos. He obviously does not give a damn what people think, so why do you?"
It's not the fact that he gives a shit or not, it's the fact that people are making fun of a kid with a deadly disease, if everyone here thinks it's ok then I'll gladly leave these forums. "
Exactly.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stang

I am not saying it is ok. People are assholes by nature....that is life.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TwoOneFive

oh shit, this kid rules!!!!

my heart goes out to him. he looks like he's having a great time posting these. 
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@Bucketdeth said:
" It's not the fact that he gives a shit or not, it's the fact that people are making fun of a kid with a deadly disease, if everyone here thinks it's ok then I'll gladly leave these forums. "
Don't let less than a handful of people taint your portrayal of the majority.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Welcome to the internet, where all Juggaloes are treated with ridicule regardless of color, size, or rare genetic diseases.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ineedaname

He's happy enough so if it makes him happy its okay surely. Although I don't agree with who ever gave him the internet to upload them, maybe as a personal thing, but if you're his parents posting something like this on the internet is going to get bad rep and can be avoided straight away.

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By phlegms

This makes me sad.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bruce
@Bucketdeth:

If you put yourself out there like that, you're asking for it.
LightFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LightFantastic

Fact: Progeria is NOT a mental illness, he is not mentally retarded. He is young, and obviously finds something appealing or resonant about the 'gangster' attitude. Moreso, he's probably going to die quite soon, so let the kid do what makes him happy.

Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Christopper

I love photoshop!

Oh, that's not photoshop...

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Kazona

It's a kid, having fun. Why do people always have to be such twats and ridicule someone else? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kazona said:
"Why do people always have to be such twats and ridicule someone else?  "
Because there behind there computer desk, I'd like to see someone here go up to that kid and make fun of him, but of course they wouldn't, but they know they can say whatever the hell they want as long as there anonymous on the internet.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By End_Boss

This thread needs to be locked. It isn't going anywhere positive.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kazona
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@Kazona said:
"Why do people always have to be such twats and ridicule someone else?  "
Because there behind there computer desk, I'd like to see someone here go up to that kid and make fun of him, but of course they wouldn't, but they know they can say whatever the hell they want as long as there anonymous on the internet. "
There's a definition for people like that: coward.

Someone please lock this topic.
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By pirate_republic

Poor kid...

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By gearhead
@phlegms said:
" This makes me sad. "
Yeah, as much as I find it somewhat humorus, I feel bad for the dude. 
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Stang

Here is a question to those that are morally superior to everybody else.

So lets say instead of this kid doing it, there is a 350 pound white guy doing it. Would you laugh at the video, or comments made by others? If so, are you really that much better then anybody else?

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BigBoss1911

Feel bad for him but,wow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stang said:
"Here is a question to those that are morally superior to everybody else.So lets say instead of this kid doing it, there is a 350 pound white guy doing it. Would you laugh at the video, or comments made by others? If so, are you really that much better then anybody else?"
Well, being over weight is something you can somewhat control and fix, this kid isn't going to get better.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stang
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@Stang said:
"Here is a question to those that are morally superior to everybody else.So lets say instead of this kid doing it, there is a 350 pound white guy doing it. Would you laugh at the video, or comments made by others? If so, are you really that much better then anybody else?"
Well, being over weight is something you can somewhat control and fix, this kid isn't going to get better. "
That is true. But at the end of the day, you are getting a chuckle at somebody's expense. Like I said before, I feel bad that I laughed at that comment, but it was so fucked up and out of the blue....it just happened. We all see things differently obviously, in my opinion if you do something stupid, regardless how you look or your condition, I will laugh at you. This kid is not mentally retarded, if he was then it would be a whole different ball game. When I see something ridiculous like this, I do not consider that he may die soon....all I see is some ridiculous shit.
Scieran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Scieran

Without viewing those youtube videos and judging from it, that is one fucked up American kid..

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

holy crap

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@Scieran said:
" Without viewing those youtube videos and judging from it, that is one fucked up American kid.. "
Why, because he's born with a genetic disorder, which is completely beyond his control. He's just enjoying himself, playing around, posting videos as do millions of others on youtube. I actually find it more fucked up, that people who would profess to have two brain cells in their craniums would disparage the kid, which is what he is. I always wonder if it makes them feel better putting down those that are less fortunate than themselves, they must lead some shit lives if that's the case.