If you made you own zombie game what would you.....

GamerForLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GamerForLife

i would name it something like Zombie Warfare. and customizable, everything

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

Not sure on a name... Zombieland is a good one... but... you know. 

I'd have a huge zombie game, similar to Dead Rising, yes, but able to switch between first person and third person, and the multiplayer would be big in the sense of Red Dead Redemption. I love it's almost MMO-esque style. That'd be cool for a zombie game, with setting up camps, getting supplies, et cetera.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jonnyboy

Everybody knows that you don't make a Zombie game any more, you make zombie DLC and add it to your existing game.

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joshakazam

I STOLE SOME GUYS IDEA AND MADE A GAME WITH ZOMBIES IN IT.

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

If I had the power to make a zombie game (Im sad enough to have had this conversation with friends many times) I would mix elements of Left 4 Dead: Walking round towns etc, elements of Resident Evil: For the creepy nature and well known survival horror genre. 
Thing is Id make it free roam-ish with pinpoint objective type parts with online co op where you can partner up and survive together. 
Not to mention in my game there would be no immune shit, the zombies actually eat people instead of punching them :/ sort of spoils the game. 
I have many ideas but Ill just list that. 

Any news anyone on that Zombie Island game which is similar ish to what I just said?
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By TheHT

Zombie Master

Zombie RTS where you, as the Zombie Master, send your zombie horde out to engulf the world.

andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By andrela

Zombie Keeper. It would be Viva Piñata but with zombies

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Rockdalf
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#9  Edited By BeachThunder

If I were going to make my own zombie game I would...

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By veektarius

I would make a video game version of Army of Darkness, though probably without the comedy, where you have to build up an army to defend from an undead onslaught.  Total War style.  Total War style is the way to do every game. 

GamerForLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamerForLife

that would be awsome if you could have like a little base like a house or a warehouse that needs gaurding and like if you fail to gaurd it, zombies will intrude so you would have to clear out the zombies, kind of like how it would be in real life. and you can find abandoned cars and fix them up and mount guns and stuff on it like Dawn of the dead.
time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By time allen

Zombie Mundane Task Force Party

just a little back story: the human race has completely fallen to the zombies. seeing as these creatures are mostly mindless beings, they enjoy a much happier life: no racial hatred, no sexism etc. etc., just straight up, non-selective cannibalism.

however, even the most zombie-esque of zombies have to take out the trash on a sunday. join the zombie mundane task force as they try to figure out the recyclable from the perishables. like watching a caveman fuck around with fire, just with more blood. 

post-release date DLC includes necessary title screen and single player component.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Vorbis
@TheHT said:
" Zombie Master  Zombie RTS where you, as the Zombie Master, send your zombie horde out to engulf the world. "
That game already exists, with the same name.  It's still pretty popular for a source mod.
AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AlwaysAngry

Zombie of Gears 4 Theft Auto 7: Killzone of Gear Solid.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By sjschmidt93

RE2make 

:P

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By c1337us

Dead Rising as a third person shooter would be awesome. Somewhere in between Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead in style and tone.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BraveToaster
@Veektarius said:
" I would make a video game version of Army of Darkness, though probably without the comedy, where you have to build up an army to defend from an undead onslaught.  Total War style.  Total War style is the way to do every game.  "
Hell yeah! You had me at Army of Darkness.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@TheHT said:
" Zombie Master  Zombie RTS where you, as the Zombie Master, send your zombie horde out to engulf the world. "
Ahem
Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCreamFilling

Left 4 Dead, but open world. Set it in Boston or something, call it Left For Dead. Have a free roam mode so other survivors will appear and you can either team up or kill the other guy for his supplies. GotY, please!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#20  Edited By Hailinel

The Great Zombini.  I don't even care what the game would entail.  I'd just call it that.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By TheHT
@Vorbis said:
" @TheHT said:
That game already exists, with the same name.  It's still pretty popular for a source mod. "
Oh shit I totally remember that. Except it's a multiplayer mod with people playing as the few survivors. I'm talking an old school style RTS with you commanding a crap load of zombies against militias, police, the army, etc.
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#22  Edited By rjayb89

World of Zombieland

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@Andrela:
Kinda like Zombie Farm for the iPhone? XD
MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Lucha-Zombie. It'd be a wrestling game with zombies and other mystical critters, like vampires (but manly old-school vampires like Christopher Lee when he played Dracula). 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iam3green

i don't know the name but i think it would be cool game to have like RPG elements in it. it would be a somewhat open world with puzzles. a bridge would be closed you have to find a way to open it up. the characters would have benefits of like one guy would be good with machine guns other person would be good with rifles.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd straight up make it a survival game. Too many zombie games have way too much action in them when, in reality, you'd be scared shitless that the old lady across the street that died a month ago is now walking around, eating people.  

You'd still find guns, but there would be limited ammo and they wouldn't be too effective against zombies. You would also be able to barricade yourself in buildings during nightfall and try to escape the city you're in with as few ecounters as possible. Zombie games need to have a sense of fear in them. I don't want to feel like Kratos with a gun when I'm walking down an empty street, trying to find a save point; I want to feel a like little kid having a nightmare I can't wake up from as I carefully make my way over to an abandoned building so I can safely hide because I notice the sun is going to set soon. When I see a zombie I don't want to be, "Oh look, a zombie. I'll just shoot him." I want to be like, "Oh crap, a zombie. If I shoot it then I'll alert the others and I'll be fucked. I should try and avoid this dude and conserve ammo."
Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Damian

I'd make it an open-world I am Legend sort of thing. Nothing but you, a desolate city, and a bunch of overgrowth and wildlife. 
Start it off like a Bioshock sort of thing, where you know nothing about what's happened. Picking up pieces of the past. And most if not all side-characters would be represented through audio/video logs and literature.
Heavy RPG elements, starting out as a very vulnerable character, where you need to learn how to pick locks, hot-wire cars, use generators and different weapons. 
A left-4-dead style random zombie horde generator.
EVERYWHERE could be your base of operations, so long as you have the tools and knowhow to defend it. 
Act 1 is to acquaint yourself with what's going on (zombies evolving intelligently).
Act 2 is to find where home was, and what happened to your previous life (dear God, what a mess).
Act 3 become the ultimate, zombie killing revenge machine (end-game will give you access to the baddest hideouts, cars and weapons, and possibly a friend zombie playing video games in a shack behind your house). 

Or maybe just Shaun of the Dead the game.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By Sooperspy

Definitely GTA 4 with zombies. Just get rights to GTA and make it with diff. characters and zombies.