I'm having a bit of a relationship problem... WWYD?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I have been kind of but not really with this guy for a few months. The thing is, I am really confused about his sexuality. He likes to do things with me, we cuddle, we love being together and we talk on the phone / over XBL all the time. The thing is, when I first met him, he only liked girls. Then one night he started fooling around with me, and we kept it going from there and things kind of evolved. When I try to kiss him he lets me, but he doesn't kiss back. But sexually, we are both very active. We talk a lot, about things like our realtionship, how we wish we could be there, how we wish that we could wake up by each other, you know all that kind of stuff. (He had to move away back to his parents which is 45 minutes away from me. I can only visit him for a day because if I stay the night, his parents will get suspicious.)  

I'm just confused because he's apprehensive about being with another guy, but at the same time he loves to do things with me, if you know what I mean. I know he cares for me because he's stuck with me, we have so much fun talking to each other, and when we're together we really act like a couple. Is it just denial? What do you guys think? I really need other peoples input on this. Maybe he's just not used to being with a guy?

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

imo i think it might be denial. 

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

It's obviously weird for him. Chill out bro.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Communication, communication, communication. You have a lot of talking to do.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Don't really know what to say. Ask him about it if you feel it's becoming an issue, otherwise I guess you can only speculate.

Bouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bouz

Step 1. Tell him everything you said in this post Step 2. ???? Step 3. Profit

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By iam3green

it kind of sounds like he is not sure what he wants. i think maybe he could be bored with u. i think that he should tell his parents that he is gay. i would think it would be hard to tell his parents that.

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sgjackson

Rather than asking the Internet what to do, talk to the dude and see what's up.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Expletive

If he has recently turned gay than I'm sure it's just weird for him, talk to him about it and give him time.

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Famov

This is likely not the ideal place to ask for advice of this nature, but I will say this: Just ask him. If you are as open with him as you've let on, then this should be a relatively easy thing to do. Being honest and forthcoming is almost always the right answer, and you should expect the same from him. 

EDIT: Wow a billion people beat me to saying the exact same thing I was thinking. I think your answer is obvious.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince

I wonder why Giantbomb has so many of these types of threads...

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Wolverine
@xyzygy said:
" I have been kind of but not really with this guy for a few months. The thing is, I am really confused about his sexuality. He likes to do things with me, we cuddle, we love being together and we talk on the phone / over XBL all the time. The thing is, when I first met him, he only liked girls. Then one night he started fooling around with me, and we kept it going from there and things kind of evolved. When I try to kiss him he lets me, but he doesn't kiss back. But sexually, we are both very active. We talk a lot, about things like our realtionship, how we wish we could be there, how we wish that we could wake up by each other, you know all that kind of stuff. (He had to move away back to his parents which is 45 minutes away from me. I can only visit him for a day because if I stay the night, his parents will get suspicious.)   I'm just confused because he's apprehensive about being with another guy, but at the same time he loves to do things with me, if you know what I mean. I know he cares for me because he's stuck with me, we have so much fun talking to each other, and when we're together we really act like a couple. Is it just denial? What do you guys think? I really need other peoples input on this. Maybe he's just not used to being with a guy? "
It seems like your boyfriend is confused about his sexuality while you are more certain about it. If you like the guy enough you should probably just deal with it.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Red12b
@LiquidPrince:
Remember Donk? 

Was that his name, I don't remember,  

At least we are open minded set of individuals who don't come out and bash aye? 
And yeah, there are a few of these my life need's the GB inspection please help,  

I did one, But I knew my answer before I made the thread, It's just I needed backing, For some reason that was important at the time.
Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14  Edited By Undeadpool

@xyzygy:

You gotta lay it all out on the table for him. If you really care and could see a future with him, then pursue it, but you can't wait around while he finds out who he is and who he likes, you could wind up waiting half your life to find out he doesn't like you so much after all. Talk it out, really just get it all out the in the open.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15  Edited By Undeadpool
@LiquidPrince said:
" I wonder why Giantbomb has so many of these types of threads... "
Probably cause we're trying to cling to it as much as possible before the Troll Patrol moves in and starts jacking up every thread.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

If your not comfortable talking to him about it face to face, use a messenger program.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ahriman22

Damn I'm slow.

Maybe he's regretting something? Maybe not the relationship. Interrogate him about it.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By conker

Ewwwwwwwwww
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xyzygy
@Red12b said:
" @LiquidPrince: Remember Donk?  Was that his name, I don't remember,  At least we are open minded set of individuals who don't come out and bash aye? And yeah, there are a few of these my life need's the GB inspection please help,   I did one, But I knew my answer before I made the thread, It's just I needed backing, For some reason that was important at the time. "
I remember Donk. He was just trolling, asking ridiculous questions. I don't really know what was up with him. Most of what he said was probably made up. Unlike him, I'm actually looking for some advice. Thanks to everyone... I guess I will try to talk to him about it. I care about him too much to just let him go.
Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zajtalan

are you gay

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By mike
@xyzygy: To be honest, it sounds like he isn't nearly into you as much as you are into him. 

Let me ask you this...if you stopped calling him, would he be freaking out and calling you wondering what was going on, or would it just fade away?
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xyzygy
@MB: Well, after not talking for a few days he's usually the one to call me back. And whenever I sign into Xbox LIVE, he always invites me to join a party. I don't think I've ever had to do it because he instantly does it himself, as soon as I log in. Even if we're playing two separate single player games, he wants to be in a party so we can still talk and just be on the other line. Sometimes I actually kind of want to just play my game alone but he's always asking me to be in a party :P Which I don't mind at all because I find it really cute.