Impressions of FFIV and Boxer by The National

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By Bruce

FFIV: Great game so far; I'm really surprised at how much I am enjoying the story of all things. It has this darker tone to it that I'm not used to from Final Fantasy, (Keep in mind that I've only played the PS games from VIII onward) and the ol' English is a treat. Voice acting is meh, but the actual script is pretty good. I'm three hours in and Cecil is level 20 (I level grind in RPGS a ton) and I've just killed the Antlion.

The National - Boxer: If Leonard Cohen were in a Rock band, he'd sound like this. I just finished my second straight listen of the entire album (Copying a girl's lab manual for Geology at the moment) and it's terrific; leave it to The National to put a unique spin on depressing Post-Punk by singing about the working class.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bruce

FFIV: Great game so far; I'm really surprised at how much I am enjoying the story of all things. It has this darker tone to it that I'm not used to from Final Fantasy, (Keep in mind that I've only played the PS games from VIII onward) and the ol' English is a treat. Voice acting is meh, but the actual script is pretty good. I'm three hours in and Cecil is level 20 (I level grind in RPGS a ton) and I've just killed the Antlion.

The National - Boxer: If Leonard Cohen were in a Rock band, he'd sound like this. I just finished my second straight listen of the entire album (Copying a girl's lab manual for Geology at the moment) and it's terrific; leave it to The National to put a unique spin on depressing Post-Punk by singing about the working class.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

If you like FFIV, you'll love FFVI

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By phlegms

Yeah the National are a wonderful band. I saw them live in Dublin last year and they blew me away.