Introduce YOURSELF!

Raspharus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am Raspharus, and i am planning to join the giant bomb's community mainly cause i dont belong in any video games community yet and i would really like to.

I am from the eastern part of europe. Atm i am playing skyrim, borderlands 2 and dota 2. I hope that the community is open to new members :D

Regarding my musical tastes i only only listen to metal and some celtic music.

riepu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2752  Edited By riepu

Greetings from Finland!

I've been a fan of Giant Bomb for years now, so I figured it was time for me to finally become a premium member. And in order to become a premium member I had to become a regular member, so... here I am!

I'm 23 and I've played video games for the majority of my live. The first console I ever owned was Mega Drive (or "Genesis"), but even before that I managed to spend a lot of time with NES games like Super Mario Bros. 1-3 and Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers.

The consoles I currently own are: Mega Drive, SNES, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, PS4, GBA, GBA SP, DS, 3DS, PSP and PS Vita.

I also own a competent pc and I will at some point get an Xbox One, too. Don't really know when, though.

I'm huge fan of character action games like Devil May Cry, and JRPGs, but I do enjoy games from other genres too. If I had to make list about my favorite games, it would include stuff like Super Mario Bros 3., Persona 4, Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy IX, Disgaea 2, Dragon Quest VIII and Kingdom Hearts.

When I'm not playing games I'm either watching movies or riding my bike. Sleeping is a rad activity, too.

Oh, and I'm also a semi-active Twitter user, too!

limination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all!

My name is Wayne. I'm a gamer from Kentucky. It's a very boring state and where I live it is even more boring as the internet sucks.

I work at Cracker Barrel, and have been there for over 3 years. Too long if you ask me.

I love metal music.

cocoonmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2754  Edited By cocoonmoon

Hello. I'm from Germany. I play PC games mostly. Crusader Kings II and Nuclear Throne are my go to games. I'd say my favourites are old-school FPS, Grand Strategy, anything in Space, TBS along the lines of Heroes of Might and Magic, Total War or Silent Storm and expansive character creation. I also can't help but not give much of a damn about stories in games. Since I don't like the question, I always just answer "What's your favourite game of all time?!" with "Unreal Tournament 2004".

Other things I enjoy include:

Music - Stuff I listen to fairly regularly at the moment: Neurosis, Slim Cessna's Auto Club, Jay Munly, Zimmers Hole, Grails, Lilacs & Champagne, Porcupine Tree, Brother Ali, Mastodon, Master Musicians of Bukkake, 16 Horsepower

Motorsports - especially anything on two wheels. MotoGP, WSBK, Hill climbing etc.

Airplanes - especially those with propellers

Space

I also have a strange affection for boxing. I don't actually watch boxing broadcasts, but I really love Rocky, Million Dollar Baby, When we were Kings, Hajime no Ippo and such.

Christoph84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all,

I'm Chris from Great Britain. I'm in to games, obviously, and have been listening to the Bombcast for about 4yrs. I'm typically in to turn based RPGs, racing games and anything with big robots in it.

I've been working in the Motorsport industry for about 8yrs now, so that's my dominant interest outside of games.

Twitter:

@christoph_84 (game related stuff)

@flatin6th (Motorsport account)

Looking forward to being involved in the community!

cowsnipers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys!

I'm from Atlanta. I've been following Giant Bomb for years, but just recently bought a premium subscription. I mostly play PC games, but I also occasionally play games on the Wii U, 3DS and PS4. I recently graduated college and just started my career in the IT field. That being said, I haven't been able to play nearly as many games as I used to, but I always have time to watch/listen to the folks at Giant Bomb. I look forward to participating in community discussions now!

jhajha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2757  Edited By jhajha

Hi. I am a new member here. My name is Jhavin. I'm from USA; Florida to be exact. Nice to meet ya all.

avidacridjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2758  Edited By avidacridjam

Hello! I'm from Arkansas. A fan of the podcast but became a premium member about 3 weeks ago. I'm a console-heavy gamer (PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita). I previously worked as a newspaper journalist but since that job field is all but extinct I've spent the last 9 years working for a local custodial company (currently in charge of maintaining athletic facilities for a school district). I also love world cinema, reading and playing amateurish guitar.

Currently playing: Destiny, Diablo 3 (PS4), Rogue Legacy (Vita), Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360; 2nd playthrough)

Favorite games: Legend of Zelda series (depending on the day, A Link To The Past is my all-time favorite game), Halo series, World of Warcraft, Street Fighter II, Phantasy Star IV, Super Mario World, Metal Gear Solid series, Red Dead Redemption.

Nice to meet everyone!

Mao_Yeezy89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello people on this website called Giantbomb. Finally signed up after lurking for a very long time. I like, or love really, video games a whole bunch. And oh another thing I have a weird obsession with hip hop, anime, mass effect, and Drake.

anden4300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2760  Edited By anden4300

Hello Duders, longtime lurker, recent member. I love playing games.

Avatar image for deactivated-611a6b19c7822
deactivated-611a6b19c7822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm Blablurn. I post a lot on GAF. But I'm following Giantbomb since 2008 I think. Good website, good guys. Great atmosphere.

GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Yo, I am Gweedy J. Been a member for what feels like forever. Never really got into posting much. Got into those quests they used to have for a while. And had some fun arguing with people over why "Sonic and the Sega All Star Racing" was my GOTY for what ever year it came out in. Decided i listen to the bombcast enough and watch enough best ofs on youtube to go ahead and get a premium membership. And with that i decided i might as well get more involved with this community.

violent_cop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, hello. I'm Yph and I enjoy video games and movies a whole lot. Not sure what else there is to say.

geniobastardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was banned from Gamespot and kept making alts and now I've settled there. But one of my stalkers reminded me that I've got an account at GT too. So I think I'll hang around here as well.

JeanLucAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2765  Edited By JeanLucAwesome

Heyo! JeanLucs' the name and loves' my game.

No Caption Provided

But for reals, I do like video games (no kidding), blew my money on every platform, and right now the Vita is my main squeeze.

I'm also a fan of Japanese culture and music (rock/metal in particular), super heroes (x-men), mecha, other geeky things and philly steak sandwiches, yes, those are quite good.

I'm jumping ship from ign, so hello!

SAO_Player00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi SAOPlayer00 here

Fulltime avid 36 yo gamer sayin hi

game on everyone ^^

Itz_Noel_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2767  Edited By Itz_Noel_Kid

@reaperspuppy: Hey I'm Noel McGrath & I am a Game Freak I Play Game's alot and I Do It nearly every day Call me Bad If You Like.

I also spend alot of time ON YouTube and other Shiz like that Well I Guess I'm a Internet Freak 2 because I Spend splenty of time On YouTube 2

Even Netflix.

Okay I'm Finshed that''s all you get Yes I Know It's Shit But U'll get over It. ^^

daycru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Dave! I'm 27 and live in Toledo, Ohio. I love my Wii U. Like, a whole lot. Easily my favorite system since the Dreamcast, can't get enough of Mario Kart 8. Going to snag Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 if Toys 'R Us does their usual buy 2 get 1 free sale. Built my first ever gaming PC this past spring, got wayyyyyyyy too deep into Diablo 3. Scary. In addition to games, I'm way into sports, big fan of the Reds and Bengals. Would love to hear from other Ohio duders.

MikeRG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm some duder who has been a Giant Bomb fan since forever (or so it seems). been registered here for only a few months since I never really felt the need to sign up but figured I would for whatever reason, thus I am here.

Brentasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I'm Brent. I've been one of those ”podcast listeners who never visit the site” for about 4 years. I do read worth reading from time to time and watch a lot of content on my Roku, figured it's time I actually engage with the community here. I'm kind of done with social media, so this can fill that hole.

I'm 30, married, and have 3 wonderful kids.

Sandyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2772  Edited By Sandyman

Hey everyone! The name is Robert an I'm from Austria. I have been listening to the podcast for a while now, so I have decided that I should also engage in the Giantbomb-community. I am mostly playing on PC now and like games with a focus on story and characters. I am currently playing Final Fantasy XIII on the PC just to see exactly, how terrible it is. Other interests include; reading, programming, running, lucid dreaming and writing.

FlameRidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys! I'm FlameRidge from Canada. I've decided to join this community...because. :3 I'm a PC gamer, and if you ever want to chat or play games, just contact me!

Be_RadBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi i'm Be_RadBoy (this awful name actually started as a typo and then a joke believe it or not)

I am a video editor and i have a beard... I love Panty & Stocking and power puff girls... I love american cartoons also... thats pretty much it (from the observer's eye my life is kinda boring).

legendario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm the only person on this website that isn't a teenager. I'm also one of the only ones not trying too hard to be funny introducing themselves. It's the internet and I'm sure I'll forget all of you.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'm the only person on this website that isn't a teenager...

Nah. I'm 32 and there is actually a fairly large amount of 20 something to 40 year olds that peruse Giant Bomb.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Avatar image for sargent_sobchak
Sargent_Sobchak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up bombers? 40 year old accountant / gamer / dad / fan of the bombcast. Not terribly familiar with the site, but have been getting tons of laughs from the bombcast for some time now, so I decided to try out the premium content. I play mostly xbox 360 and Xbone. Looking forward to seeing all this place has to offer.

chuck_schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there - as a long-time video/podcast fan I thought it about time to get involved, after hearing so many wonderful things about the 'Giant Bomb Community'. I guess I don't really have many people to talk about games at length with, so I'm looking forward to chatting about games and enjoying Giant Bomb stuffs with everyone. Yippee!

spr1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been looking for a good gaming related forums for a while now, since NeoGAF is slowly going to shit and after stumbling on giantbomb i decided to give it a try cause it seems pretty neat.

Anyway,i'm 20 year old Serbian,studying applied computer sciences,in free time i play games,mainly on PC(WoW,Blacklight Retribution,CoD Series),also been playing american football for 3 years now as defensive lineman.

Other then that i hope i'll have a great time lurking around here and maybe jumping in on some interesting topics.

Peace out.

Avatar image for deactivated-61166f5a78be2
deactivated-61166f5a78be2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My name is Jon. I'm a gamer. I'm also a software developer. I created a program that makes it easy for people to develop their own games. Check out our Kickstarter why not?

http://t.co/VtGaqpnOJU

I'm also a writer. I have thoughts about many things. Feel free to examine those thoughts on my weblog.

I hope to discuss games here with many interesting people.

That's all.

RetroYetiGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone!

We're a group of graduate students from Salt Lake City, Utah! We're in the EAE program and we're learning how to make video games. Currently, we're working on our thesis game (404Sight) and learning stuff!

We really enjoy being a part of the gaming community, so we decided to make a team account. We look forward to participating!

DJMoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi! I've been following since the gamespot days. I've never had a steady income until now so I never was a premium member. I'm from the USA and I happen to love playing video games.

Avatar image for nintenerdsgaming
NintenerdsGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a teenage gamer who mostly plays Nintendo, but still plays on other consoles and PC. I'm from Baltimore, Maryland. I am starting some game design and creation, and have a youtube channel I haven't done much with yet, but will in the future! I've been gaming for my whole life, mostly on my N64, Gamecube, and 3DS these days, and my favorite games include Zelda (mostly Windwaker), Smash Bros Melee, and Oblivion/Fallout 3.

knoxt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

drop it creep

MaryKart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok, hi everyone i work in Bing and i like anime, lol

Surly_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt most people read these but I feel obligated to avoid being an ass and say hello.

Work on independent films, whatever is needed to pay the bills.

Broad taste in movies (SyFy Originals to Artsy-Fartsy films, docs & more). Broad taste in music (favs include: Pink Floyd, Amon Amarth, Hendrix, MF Doom, Mos Def, etc.). Don't read many books (but: 1984, Witcher series, Philip K. Dick). Games (standouts include: Witcher 2, Afterburner, Red Dead Redemption, Tony Hawk 2, Journey, UT2K4, Psychonauts, Skyrim, BurgerTime, Star Wars: KotOR, Pokemon Red 'cause f**k Blue).

Favorite recent memory: An acquaintance is engaged to someone my friends and I severely dislike. Despite multiple attempts at good will, he is difficult to talk to, controlling, never reaches out to her friends, and hides how he makes an income. He is an actor by trade but very terrible (most recent movie has a 3.9 rating on IMDb and he's objectively the worst performance in it). To ease our collective frustrations, a large group got together for drinks and screened the movie MST3K style. So righteous and so sweet.

Recent celebrity sighting: Ron Perlman at the pharmacy.

ratamero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PhD student in Theoretical Physics, originally from Brazil but living in the US for the near future after some time in Europe. I think videogames are serious business.

Vegeta187x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2795  Edited By Vegeta187x

Hey all,

I've lost count of how many years I've been following GB and partaking in their content. It was multiple years before the subscription. I got sucked in via their quick looks and the Persona 4 Endurance Run.

I'm a dude. I'm 30. I'm a network engineer for an IT hosting company. I've been playing games my entire life, but have been struggling to find the joy in playing them recently.

Uh...father passed away from cancer mid October this year, and I've been trying to get back on my feet emotionally and motivationally.

I have an unhealthy amount of knowledge when it comes to movies and actors/actresses.

I like a lot of terrible music.

Dan Ryckert is my spirit animal.

Avatar image for fleetinginfinity
FleetingInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I'm FleetingInfinity.

I'm a gamer / game-developer.

I'm also a writer and a voice-actor.

I'm a fan of RPGs for the most part, though I do like a number of the other genres, especially some of the point-and-click adventure games like Deponia and Discworld.

Ambugaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, Ambugaton here. Been lurking for most of the year but figure it's time to become a bit more active. It's been such a blast digging through the deep well of content here and the community seems to be one of the least trollish I've come across, so I've decided to step out and become a bit more active.

I've had an on-again/off-again history with video games that accounts for some pretty big blind spots, but despite never owning any consoles in a particular generation (had a NES but no Super NES or Genesis, had a Playstation but no PS2 or Xbox), friends, roommates, and emulators have made is so I've experienced or caught up with most of the major stuff. I'm more invested in games now than ever. Learning the history of some of this stuff has been fascinating.

Outside of games, I have an eclectic taste in music and love getting lost in a good book. I love craft beer. I go through phases of playing a lot of guitar and then none at all. I love my girlfriend, my dog, and two cats. I listen to a fair amount of podcasts.

Alright, I think that's enough for now. See you all around.

Northeastmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am Northeastmonk. Single man from Omaha, Nebraska who has gamed ever since he was in Kindergarten. I am a nursing student who also has a degree in Information Technology. I am currently taking courses in another city, but I commute back and forth. I have an arrangement of game consoles, handheld, and PC. I like to meet new people who love video games. I'd like to be in the gaming industry. It was my passion before nursing and it's still my passion to this day. I just quit my current job as a security guard. I'm leaving town, so my schedule conflicts with work.