Hi

TheCowmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3157  Edited By TheCowmaster

Hello! I'm the Cowmaster, an indie game developer, one of the developers of tower defense game Cows VS Vikings! \m/

MinMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3158  Edited By MinMax

Hello

Avatar image for deactivated-643821ed9b0ef
deactivated-643821ed9b0ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! This is my first post here. Trying to find a new home after escaping the toxic community that is ign. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Gusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m Gusto, I left NeoGAF and then left ResetERA. Those places are so one sided that I just left. Looking for a place to frequent.

DinoWrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a Caveman.

iMeeL777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3166  Edited By iMeeL777

Hi! I'm Imee. I'm from Singapore

iam16bit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone! I'm iam16bit, I Just left Destructoid and was looking for a new home so thought I'd come here.

haunted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3169  Edited By haunted

Yo, name's Ryan. I've been following Giant Bomb for years but I have never participated in the community. I think it's about time I did.

krikke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yow all,

christoph here, but just call me krikke :)
30yrs old and hailing from belgium.
music, games and books are my fave pasttimes :)

KaleOtter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I'm Kale, 31. Studying at college. Pretty typical overweight tabletop playing ADHD nerd. I actually came here to poke around the API as part of a project for my course, but I think I'll hang around a bit and see what else I like.

Obviously I'm interested in videogames and programming (though I am not brilliant at it and I write miles of spaghetti), and pen and paper RPGs. I also like to read sci-fi and fantasy.

I guess theres not too much more to say, but I'm always looking for new stuff to do, so poke me if you see something you wanna chat about :)

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am here and I don't know why. I'm good at math sometimes. Hi

stomach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello!

I'm stomach. I got a Premier sub a while ago in a sale but never really started following and watching GB until recently.

I mostly play single player games, and I'm generally not good at them. I'm having a great time on Monster Hunter World but feel out of my depth also. (any patient veterans or newbies kicking around?)

I'm generally someone that likes to keep to their self, I tend to avoid communities like here because I feel like I don't have much to contribute. Trying to change that!

Hope to see you all elsewhere on the board!

BroitsLogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3175  Edited By BroitsLogan

Hello! I’m Logan. I’ve been listening to the Giant Bombcast for a while but finally decided to join the community cause I thought it would be cool to interact with it in multiplayer games, such as Monster Hunter.

My history with Giant Bomb goes back to the GameSpot days. The first community I became a part of was GameFAQs, usually sticking to Board 8. I migrated back and forth between FAQs and GameSpot so knew about a lot of the giant bomb hosts from there. I ran a union(? I can’t remember what they were called) back in the Gamespot days called “ Mario, Sonic, and Megaman” union. It wasn’t as cringe as it sounds. Mostly just news, forum games and off topic discussions.

I play pretty much anything.

Jamesw30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like old schoolers like Command and Conquer, Doom, Duke3d, but some later games like resident evil biohazard as well

voltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3180  Edited By voltan

Hi! I'm Tuomas, I'm 37 years old and been here since the beginning. Never posted much. Just here for the videos and podcasts. I mostly play on PC and Switch these days, but I do play Sea of Thieves now on my Xbox.

I don't do this community stuff much but SoT servers are down and pondering my next move.

timvasion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I'm Timvasion. New to the GB community and I'm really enjoying they content they are making. My time is shared between the Swtich, PC, and PS4 and I also really enjoy games from the 8-bit and 16bit generation.

Bonbonetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 1

#3183  Edited By Bonbonetti

Hullo! I'm Bonbonetti.

I've followed GB on YouTube for several years, so this felt like a natural thing to do.

My friends consider me a rather eccentric gamer, as I've enjoyed a diverse range of genres over the years; everything from JRPGs and 4X strategy, to point & click adventuring and sim racing.

I'm especially drawn to games I consider quirky, like Earth Defense Force, Deadly Premonition and Destroy All Humans.

In the past I've jumped freely between console and PC gaming. However, these days I mainly play on the PS4, and sometimes on the PS2-3 and the Xbox 360. I'm currently looking for a handheld console.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its me, Mario!

NDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I'm Nathan!

So, I'm not new, been a premium member for awhile, and a lurker for far longer than that. But today, well last night, some real Eastenders (that's a British soap opera, think... idk, 90210?) style drama happened in my life, and I can't tell you how relieving it is to wake up to the normality and, frankly, stability of Giant Bomb Dot Com. Not just the peeps making the content but also the fans chatting shit, you've all been a fucking huge stress relief.

I literally never comment on websites or social media or any of that stuff, but, idk, part catharsis, part genuine bottom of my heart appreciation, compelled me to today. I'm not gonna say you're all great, some of you are probably bastards, but today you were all the brand of bastard I needed to shake me out of what could have been a rut. so cheers!

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@ndawg: Hell yeah! And HeyoooO!

Avatar image for divinekataroshie
DivineKataroshie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone !

My name is Suzanne, I'm currently 19, turning 20 on 11th of June

I'm Digital artist, illustrator, Gamer and writer from Poland :)

Not to reveal too much, but I'm not the healthiest person on earth. I struggle with my illnesses everyday, and none of them are treatable. It's unfair fight, but it makes my life that much more interesting !

You can find some of my work on :

https://www.artstation.com/divinekataroshie

https://stielante.wordpress.com/

I also like Cookies and like-minded people to talk to :) Hope to finally meet someone on the forums !