#3257 Posted by MottlyHuy (2 posts) -

Hello, I'm 21 years old

#3262 Posted by LikeaSsur (1611 posts) -

I think this thread needs some sort of revamp. Who in their right mind is going to read any of this and associate with the user name? "Oh, there goes X, I read on page 32 of the intro thread he likes Mario Kart: Double Dash."

Avatar image for lokihellfire2008
#3263 Posted by lokihellfire2008 (147 posts) -

Shout out to @reaperspuppy who started this thread but vanished ~5 years ago.

I'm a 33 year old Navy Veteran with 4 kids. I game on Xbox and PC. I prefer PUBG to Fortnite, Roleplaying in GTA Online, and Bowsette > Boosette. I have written WOW fanfic.

I have and always will eat my cereal with milk.

#3265 Posted by core1065 (668 posts) -

Hey everybody, I'm a bitter angry loner. Does anyone share my interest... Wait, second thought - I don't care...

#3266 Edited by BLACKNEND (5 posts) -

Hello, I'm BLACKNEND. I'm a game and console collector. I also make gaming videos for YouTube. I've been doing videos for almost 12 years now. I also have my game collections posted on my page if you want to check them out. They will continue to grow too.

#3267 Posted by Silly_String (3 posts) -

I am Silly_String. If you are expecting a sensible bio then please re-read my name. That is all.

#3268 Posted by freefour (1 posts) -

Hey all!
I've been watching and listening to GB for what I guess is a good chunk of time now, in 2010. I've never used the forums though, so I just wanted to say hey. Hey!
I enjoy killing virtual zombies, robbing virtual banks, and eating hamburgers.

Also, does the GB merch store ever stock shirts in Tall? You'd think they would since some of the GB crew is pretty tall. I'm 6'6'', so I'm basically asking if there's a shirt Ben Pack can comfortably wear.

#3269 Posted by Esteban5XG (12 posts) -

Hi there! I'm Esteban, a young scriptwriter working for a video games studio based in Madrid. I'm in the middle of a new video game and just wanna share my ideas about it with all the community. Hope you enjoy it!

#3271 Edited by casstheguy (1 posts) -

Greetings and Salutations!

I go by Daniel, Dan, Cass, Cassie, etc.

Been going to Giant Bomb for many years now for its wiki content but never dabbled in the community until now. I kinda dig the vibe and I want to check it out more. I’m a gaming enthusiast who, while currently devoid of any gaming systems, has played and continues to follow all systems in the current generation of gaming. The industry fascinates me in how such a young enterprise in the form of said industry can evolve to what it has today, and how it’s even pioneering how one company acts with direct competition.

It’s always fun to talk games and gaming, I’m always open to chat!

See you on the forums and in the chats!

#3272 Posted by N1ghtriver (2 posts) -

What's up y'all?

I'm from Philly, and my name is Melvin, but go by Melo, Melv, or just Mel or even Hey You!

I'm 37, console gamer all my life, grew up loving all the systems. I have a brother and sis and we all saved our moneys to buy each console when they came out. So our household was Switzerland during the Console wars.

I'm a huge comic book collector(is there a comic book topic here?), I’m always looking to complete multiple wish lists, it’s a never ending war! Currently I’m trying to get early Zatanna appearances, including her first appearance.

I have been listening to the GiantBomb and Beastcasts for a while and finally decided to get premium! So looking forward diving in to all the premium vids and content!

#3273 Edited by lukefuentes (8 posts) -

I'm Luke and I'm 27 and I'm from Portland, OR.

I probably have the weakest skeleton in here and video games are my biggest weakness and strength. But mostly weakness.

I work (barely) in the industry doing QA and I love to make talk-y videos about video games because it's easier for me to talk than it is to write.

I have a really cool cat named Chowder but she screams a lot.

I've been a GB viewer/consumer for years. I'm a recent premium subscriber and I'm pretty much a first time forum user right here! Weird, right?

#3274 Posted by interlude (4 posts) -

Howdy there. I'm Tom from Branson, MO.

Favorite video game is a toss up between Fallout: New Vegas and Half-life 2. Please don't make me decide.

I'm a network administrator (in training) and part-time pizza delivery boy. Currently working on my bachelor's in network technology.

I've been watching Giant Bomb content from afar for years; decided to finally take the plunge and make an account. I usually frequent sputnikmusic for my forum addiction but the community there is sadly not what it once was... Regardless I look forward to meeting some new buddies on here :-]

#3275 Edited by someoneproud (366 posts) -

Hello, I'm British and I take my privacy very seriously. I like drugs and games and some other things I guess. Not animals though... fuck those guys...