Introduce YOURSELF!

petesix0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello my name's not really Six-0, I wanted to say hi because I am someone who doesn't understand when their anxiety over social interactions comes off as rude and I've been here long enough for that to be on my mind. I think my first stream after joining was when Jason had the Garfield joke book(Fond memories), and I've not looked back.

I'm incredibly appreciative for the site and the people who work on it, esp. at this weird weird time. Re-upped for several years to come in the sale and will stay prob til Herbs become an issue. Shoutouts to the BDSM community, Bizzy D is real and out there somewhere, we love you Bizzy D.

MKennedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey names Michael. Currently acquiring a degree in political science and trying to survive this hellish year. Also I like them vida games sometimes.

VVarbler89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello,

I'm not sure how I can introduce myself here without pissing on some section of society or perpetuating a stereotype about deviant sub cultures. Honestly. I probably don't even have the zeal to participate in discussion here. But I'm VVarbler89.

geeelectronica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

charismatic

humble

loves reading!

never sleeps cause sleep is the cousin of death

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh man, lots of people introducing themselves!

@malusdraco: Nice. Game design seems great, but isn't talked a lot on these forums.

@petesix0: Well, I know nothing about BDSM, but those Garfield streams were great.

@mkennedy: Always nice to see someone surviving this hellish year.

@vvarbler89: Thanks for not pissing off people. I legitimately appreciate it.

@geeelectronica: Sleep is for the weak anyways. Read anything good lately?

geeelectronica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rejizzle

No but i can suggest a great book called "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok

as of right now i started playing FF8 for the first time so alot of my focus is on that also debating whether i should buy a PS3 or a Wii and Homebrew it