Is it strange for you...

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
#1 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (763 posts) -

To see people from your school, out of school? Like, your on summer vacation and go to the mall and see a bunch of girls from your school there. That happened to me today, only she was my cashier and i was shoe shopping - with my mom! pretty awkward, right?

Avatar image for shocker
#2 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -

Well it'd be awkward if i was with my mom, but otherwise no.

Avatar image for karmum
#3 Posted by Karmum (11515 posts) -

Not really, unexpected to see people who recently graduated. Happened last night, saw one person I knew, and a few of his friends. I know he saw me, but he didn't say anything.

Avatar image for aarny91
#4 Posted by Aarny91 (3961 posts) -

No. It would be stupid to think that

Avatar image for mrnitropb
#5 Posted by Mrnitropb (2131 posts) -

Whats awkward is seeing the people who are regulars at the bar i work at, to whom I am essentially an enabler for their problem, sober and outside of work.

Avatar image for cube
#6 Posted by Cube (4410 posts) -

I saw someone at the mall who I haven't seen for 3 years. It was weird.

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
#7 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (763 posts) -

I hate this thread. I only made it cause this place is so damn slow.

Avatar image for aarny91
#8 Posted by Aarny91 (3961 posts) -

Waste o' thread then!

Avatar image for thegtavaccine
#9 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2917 posts) -

Why is it a waste of a thread? I can agree, it is kind of weird.

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
#10 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (763 posts) -
Aarny said:
"Waste o' thread then!"
No, what was a waste was your post.

jk.

but seriously it was off topic and added nothing to what little discussion there was.

not.

Avatar image for mrnitropb
#11 Posted by Mrnitropb (2131 posts) -
Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
"I hate this thread. I only made it cause this place is so damn slow.
"
Go cry emo boy.
Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
#12 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (763 posts) -
Mrnitropb said:
"Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
"I hate this thread. I only made it cause this place is so damn slow.
"
Go cry emo boy.
"
Hey






No.
Avatar image for black_raven
#13 Posted by Black_Raven (1764 posts) -

Not really, but it was strange when i saw someone from my school when i was away on holiday in a different country!

Avatar image for jolly_lolly
#14 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3593 posts) -

why would it be awkward?

Avatar image for shocker
#15 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -
Black_Raven said:
"Not really, but it was strange when i saw someone from my school when i was away on holiday in a different country!
"
Haha what are the chances of that
Avatar image for wsgrandomperson
#16 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (147 posts) -

Its kinda weird, but not that much.

Avatar image for black_rose
#17 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -

I always go out with my friends from school, so no

Avatar image for tiefster
#18 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -

Eh depends.  I don't have any friends from college so I don't even notice when I see them.  When I see people I graduated from HS with though we usually chat and I don't mind.

Avatar image for timewaffle
#19 Posted by TimeWaffle (975 posts) -

i always see people i know outside of school and i'm fine with it

Avatar image for just_insane
#20 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -

i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change

Avatar image for shocker
#21 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -
Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
Avatar image for tiefster
#22 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -
Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
That was probably my favorite part about private school was showing off what you wore outside of school.  I switched to public school before I graduated though and now the public school I graduated from is getting a strict dress policy.  Khakis and polos.  If I still went I'd go clad in some slacks and a shirt with a tie hahaha.
Avatar image for blacksuitandtie9
#23 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (293 posts) -

I don't care really, I think it was weirder when I saw my teachers at stores. I mean I still see people I used to know from school every now and then and I'll talk to them sometimes.

Avatar image for ssbabel
#24 Posted by SSbabel (1216 posts) -

So what, you Americans and your weird ways.

Avatar image for just_insane
#25 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -
Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
"

AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it
Avatar image for fr0br0
#26 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3255 posts) -

It's weird to see the chick you banged a month ago after she finds out you banged her best friend last week. Talk about awkward...

Alright, I have no idea what that feels like but I could only imagine.


Avatar image for shocker
#27 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -
Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
"

AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
Haha I'd be pissed, my hair is pretty much covering both my ears. I can't stand having short hair.
Avatar image for tiefster
#28 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -
Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
"

AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
Haha I'd be pissed, my hair is pretty much covering both my ears. I can't stand having short hair.
"
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
Avatar image for just_insane
#29 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -
yeah i dont dis-like short hair...but i look retarded with short hair :P
Avatar image for shocker
#30 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -
Tiefster said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
"

AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
Haha I'd be pissed, my hair is pretty much covering both my ears. I can't stand having short hair.
"
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
Avatar image for just_insane
#31 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -
Shocker said:
"Tiefster said:
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
"
lol we cant have any facial hair in my school.....my school sux ballz!!!!
Avatar image for tiefster
#32 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -
Shocker said:
"Tiefster said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Just_Insane said:
"i love seeing people in their element...see i go to a private christian school so we all have to be unnoriginal and mindless because of dress codes, a polo and khakies. It's neat seeing what some people actually where for a change"
I'm so glad that my school doesn't have that kind of dress code.
"

AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
Haha I'd be pissed, my hair is pretty much covering both my ears. I can't stand having short hair.
"
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
"
Yeah...but now I'm clean shaven and have hair that barely reaches my neck.  Mostly for sanitary and appearance reasons.  And girlfriend....nazi....
Avatar image for bnfbnggbfg
#33 Posted by Bnfbnggbfg (300 posts) -

I find it weird to see teachers outside of school. Once i was at the movie theater and I saw my theater teacher with his family.

Avatar image for tiefster
#34 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"I find it weird to see teachers outside of school. Once i was at the movie theater and I saw my theater teacher with his family.
"
It gets even more awkward when you see your teacher in a club, strip club, or bar.
Avatar image for tiefster
#35 Posted by Tiefster (116 posts) -
Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Tiefster said:
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
"
lol we cant have any facial hair in my school.....my school sux ballz!!!!
"
It's not all it's cracked up to be anyway, stuff gets stuck in it and even if you wash it it starts to smell.
Avatar image for just_insane
#36 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -
Tiefster said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Tiefster said:
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
"
lol we cant have any facial hair in my school.....my school sux ballz!!!!
"
It's not all it's cracked up to be anyway, stuff gets stuck in it and even if you wash it it starts to smell.
"
heehee...im talking about like just a little...you know the whole i want scruff to be a cool rebel sort of thing
Avatar image for shocker
#37 Posted by Shocker (2324 posts) -
Tiefster said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
"Tiefster said:
My public school hated me because I had hair to the middle of my back and a lumberjack beard hahaha.
"
hahaha nice
"
lol we cant have any facial hair in my school.....my school sux ballz!!!!
"
It's not all it's cracked up to be anyway, stuff gets stuck in it and even if you wash it it starts to smell.
"
lol exactly. But my school allows it.
Avatar image for sculsoldi3r
#38 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1355 posts) -
Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
"To see people from your school, out of school? Like, your on summer vacation and go to the mall and see a bunch of girls from your school there. That happened to me today, only she was my cashier and i was shoe shopping - with my mom! pretty awkward, right?
"
HOLY CRAP, same thing today with my dad at a grocery shop. 2 girls from my school worked there
Avatar image for dwarfzilla
#39 Posted by dwarfzilla (169 posts) -
Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
You're such a rebel.
Avatar image for just_insane
#40 Posted by Just_Insane (1081 posts) -
dwarfzilla said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Shocker said:
AND!!!!!  our hair cant be longer than halfway down our ears!!!! It's rediculous....they hate the way I have my hair lol, cause I get it super short in the back and sides but I have the whole side fringe over my right eye.....they hate it but i'm not breaking any rules so they can suck it"
You're such a rebel.
"
heehee lol...i try....i try XD
Avatar image for slayingshogun
#41 Posted by SlayingShogun (261 posts) -

yeah it is pretty awkward

Avatar image for kajankua
#42 Posted by kajankua (306 posts) -

yeah thats kinda weird