#1 Posted by crusader8463 (14757 posts) -

Been nearly a week now since they did that live stream of what they are going to be doing with the site in the future, and I was wondering if anyone heard anything about when it's supposed to be going up in an archive. I wasn't able to watch it live due to other things going on at the time, and it just seems like it's taken longer then usual to get the archived version up and was wondering if they might have said something about it somewhere and I didn't catch it.

#2 Posted by myketuna (1881 posts) -
@crusader8463: I think they said in the I "Love" Mondays video this week that Ryan had the video file. And he wasn't there on Tuesday when they recorded the ILM video. I'm guessing they're busy recording quick looks or getting ready for TNT tonight. It'll probably be up at the latest by the end of next week.

ALL speculation, BTW.
#3 Posted by crusader8463 (14757 posts) -

@myketuna: Ya I seen that too, I was just hoping there was more info then that to go on and that I had just missed it or something. Oh well. Sent off a few PM's to the staff. Highly doubt I will get a reply, but who knows. The wait continues.

#4 Posted by SuperSambo (3099 posts) -

I have no idea how I missed this?

Was there any sort of groundbreaking news or was it just standard progression?

#5 Posted by Young_Scott (128 posts) -

Also registering my interest to see that video! I've been refreshing the "subscriber" sub-section of the videos all week for it. I'm really curious how they're handling the site re-design.

#6 Posted by Panpipe (485 posts) -

Yeah, super sad I missed it.

I'm a web designer and massive fan of GB, I NEED to see this.

I checked the justin.tv account but it wasn't on there.

#7 Posted by Hamz (6899 posts) -

The video file is like 88gigs or something ridiculously large like that. It'll take some time to get it up on the site but I'd imagine if we don't get it by the weekend we'll see it by early next week. Patience, it's a virtue!

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -

I hope it's out soon, I'm dying to see what awesome stuff is in store for the site. Or TERRIBLE STUFF. Wait, no, I don't want to see it!

Also, 2000 posts.

#9 Posted by jacksukeru (6563 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

I hope it's out soon, I'm dying to see what awesome stuff is in store for the site. Or TERRIBLE STUFF. Wait, no, I don't want to see it!

Also, 2000 posts.

Sweet! You should go make a thread about it.

#10 Posted by crusader8463 (14757 posts) -

@Hamz said:

The video file is like 88gigs or something ridiculously large like that. It'll take some time to get it up on the site but I'd imagine if we don't get it by the weekend we'll see it by early next week. Patience, it's a virtue!

Jebus! What made it so large? Did it go on forever or something?

#11 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -
@RockmanBionics

@MariachiMacabre said:

Also, 2000 posts.

Nah I don't it's important enough to warrant a thread.
#12 Posted by slot9 (151 posts) -

Probably just has to do with it being probably recorded in HD and in a format not as highly compressed as what 'comes out the other end' to the download links on the site. I don't think Ryan generally handles that stuff (isn't it Vinny that's the video guy?), so that ties into it as well. Super excited for that video

#13 Posted by Akyho (2120 posts) -

@Hamz said:

Terabyte drives dont sounds stupid now. Aslong as there is something is happening. Afraid it may get forgotten about.

#14 Posted by planetary (431 posts) -

Another vote of interest.

#15 Posted by jacksukeru (6563 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@RockmanBionics

@MariachiMacabre said:

Also, 2000 posts.

I'm hoping that's a sick stealth burn directed at DarthOrange.

...Naw, I'm only seeing it 'cause I want to.

#16 Posted by laserbolts (5506 posts) -

@Hamz said:

Wow how long was it do you know?

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -
@RockmanBionics

@MariachiMacabre said:

@RockmanBionics

@MariachiMacabre said:

Also, 2000 posts.

I'm hoping that's a sick stealth burn directed at DarthOrange.

...Naw, I'm only seeing it 'cause I want to.

No not really. He can make one if he wants. It's his prerogative, I just don't see much significance in it.