It worked again

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By govermentcheese

Hello just got back from downtown. I was pulled over by the local police and while i was being given a trafic ticket i did my act and i got out of the ticket . It really works . I have now decided to make my fortune with the dvd teaching series. I will become famaous.. Have a great day. And thanks to all who support me...

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Man, you come straight out of a comic book.  
Man, you come straight out of a comic book.  
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
@govermentcheese:What now? Did I miss something?
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gizmo
@govermentcheese said:
" Hello just got back from downtown. I was pulled over by the local police and while i was being given a trafic ticket i did my act and i got out of the ticket . It really works . I have now decided to make my fortune with the dvd teaching series. I will become famaous.. Have a great day. And thanks to all who support me... "
The fuck you 'talking 'bout mah boi!

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By KowalskiManDown
@govermentcheese: Dude, stop making up bullshit. And even if it was true... why would you announce to everyone that you piss yourself in public all the time?
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Pie

I love ya cheesey

Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By govermentcheese

Please i do not want to start trouble. Im just trying to help people every where .Dont be a hater..I will give all giant bomb users FREE dvd videos ..... Ok . After watching my dvd you will be changed ever for the better ... Everyone i got to go to cvs to pick up my refill on my prescriptions... take care. Hope i dont have any trouble at the cvs store or i will have to use get out of trouble excuse 33

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By ninjakiller

Sounds lik this preppy chick I knew in H.S., got pulled over doing 95 in a 65, cried, and got just a warning.  I hate people.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gizmo
@govermentcheese said:
" Please i do not want to start trouble. Im just trying to help people every where .Dont be a hater..I will give all giant bomb users FREE dvd videos ..... Ok . After watching my dvd you will be changed ever for the better ... Everyone i got to go to cvs to pick up my refill on my prescriptions... take care. Hope i dont have any trouble at the cvs store or i will have to use get out of trouble excuse 33 "

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
@govermentcheese: No thanks troll, I'll pass on the DVD. I would rather deal with my problems like a mature adult and not like a two year old.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Hamz

I think this topic has really hit its limit of productiveness. Locking this down.