• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for elblaze
#1 Edited by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
In a video review of Soul Cailbur 4 Jeff Gerstmann admits to something that he kept hidden for many years by saying  "I like boobs !" then Jeff talk about how Ivy boobs do not look right and look desprate, then Ivy catches wind of the video review and becomes outrage by Jeff remarks and  Ivy says "everbodys love my boobs this man is crazy I'll kill him !"she shows up at the giant bomb headquaters and confronts Jeff and says "Jeff Gerstmann you are a fool for not likeing my boobs I will kill you !" Jeff says "your the fool you disfigure bitch !" Ivy swing her sword at Jeff and he dodges out of the way gets close to Ivy and says "I like pro wrestling" and closeline Ivy then Jeff picks her up and try to do his ultimate move the bear hug, but with the size of Ivy boobs Jeff couldn't Ivy says "ha ha ha its no good againts me" then knees Jeff in the groin she takes another swing at Jeff and dodges out of the way and then the swords hit Vinny and fall to ground Jeff in shock "Vinny ! " Jeff says and run torwards Vinny and puts his arm around Vinnys head and shakes him and says "Vinny Vinny ! are you all right !?" Vinny opens his eyes looks towards Jeff and says "I'll live ouch ! say when your fighting Ivy touch her boob for me......urgh" Vinny pasts out from the pain then Jeff stands with fire in his eyes looking towards Ivy and says "NOBODY MESS WITH VINNY !" Jeff Gerstmann VS Ivy who will win ?
Avatar image for cooldrmoney
#2 Posted by CoolDrMoney (2018 posts) -

Jeff because he also turned out to be my dad, right? Obviously my dad would beat a pair of balloons

Avatar image for milkman
#3 Posted by Milkman (18931 posts) -

Oh great, Giant Bomb fan fiction...

Avatar image for cleverloginname
#4 Posted by CleverLoginName (679 posts) -

Eh... that was an interesting read.

Avatar image for elblaze
#5 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
CoolDrMoney said:
"Jeff because he also turned out to be my dad, right? Obviously my dad would beat a pair of balloons"
You remember my can jeff gerstmann be your father ? topic thanks.
Avatar image for tearhead
#6 Posted by Tearhead (2436 posts) -

omg.. I.. there's so many things wrong with... I just can't... *walks away*

Avatar image for fr0br0
#7 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3252 posts) -

ElBlaze, I appreciate the fact that you like to write and I want to encourage you to keep doing so...but these Giant Bomb fan fictions are a little on the creepy side.

Avatar image for bog
#8 Posted by BoG (5390 posts) -

ElBlaze, YOU would win.

Avatar image for hongkongph0oey
#9 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1476 posts) -

We get it people you like jeff no more topics about him please or blog about him all day

Avatar image for manlybeast
#10 Posted by ManlyBeast (1232 posts) -
Okay then.....
Avatar image for mikevanpwn
#11 Posted by mikevanpwn (433 posts) -

I bet Jeff is pretty weirded out by these threads...

Avatar image for blu_magic
#12 Posted by Blu_Magic (2026 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"ElBlaze, I appreciate the fact that you like to write and I want to encourage you to keep doing so...but these Giant Bomb fan fictions are a little on the creepy side."
Seriously.
Avatar image for fax
#13 Posted by Fax (553 posts) -

Thats cool..........

Avatar image for major
#14 Posted by Major (474 posts) -

You make some weird ass posts, ElBlaze.

Avatar image for afflictedtripp
#15 Posted by AfflictedTripp (106 posts) -
mikevanpwn said:
"I bet Jeff is pretty weirded out by these threads..."

I wouldn't doubt it
Avatar image for nik_nyg
#16 Posted by Nik_NYG (575 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"ElBlaze, I appreciate the fact that you like to write and I want to encourage you to keep doing so...but these Giant Bomb fan fictions are a little on the creepy side."

I agree.
Avatar image for clubsandwich
#17 Posted by clubsandwich (3965 posts) -

hahahaha I rofled on an epic scale! XD hahaha

Avatar image for elblaze
#18 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -

First off this wasn't suppose to be serious, it was suppose to be funny you know make you guys laugh, I guess you guys don't have a sense of humor as long as its normal right like the lucha deer thats giant bomb mascot, or what about that hamberger forum thats pretty normal right ?

Avatar image for retroice4
#19 Posted by RetroIce4 (4433 posts) -
Milkman said:
"Oh great, Giant Bomb fan fiction..."
Is your Avatar Jet Set Radio? (Or JSRF)
Avatar image for blacksuitandtie9
#20 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (293 posts) -
Milkman said:
"Oh great, Giant Bomb fan fiction..."
There's fan fiction of everything. Even Hannah Montana. :(
Avatar image for notastalker
#21 Posted by NotaStalker (175 posts) -

AND THEN JEFF WAS A ZOMBIE!!!!

Avatar image for elblaze
#22 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -

Jeff a zombie ?

Avatar image for milkman
#23 Posted by Milkman (18931 posts) -
RetroIce4 said:
"Milkman said:
"Oh great, Giant Bomb fan fiction..."
Is your Avatar Jet Set Radio? (Or JSRF)"
It's actually concept art from a proposed Jet Set Radio for the Wii that never got past that stage.
Avatar image for joker
#24 Posted by Joker (703 posts) -

For this fight, Giant Bombers everywhere would win.

Avatar image for calf_exercises
#25 Posted by calf_exercises (880 posts) -

I think that jeff would totally kick Ivy's out of proportions boobs with the help of the lucha-deers help!

Avatar image for lordofultima
#26 Edited by lordofultima (6582 posts) -

I knew something was odd about Jeff! He was a zombie all along, eh? That dirty trickster.

Avatar image for homer
#27 Posted by Homer (1366 posts) -

Really, really, strange.

Avatar image for bennyishere
#28 Posted by Bennyishere (1746 posts) -

Haha, boobies...

Avatar image for kokoro
#29 Posted by Kokoro (166 posts) -

Maybe Ivy's boobs could win.

Avatar image for banksrob
#30 Posted by banksrob (1140 posts) -
Major said:
"You make some weird ass posts, ElBlaze."
lolz
Avatar image for attackedcamo
#31 Posted by AttackedCamo (913 posts) -

You need to put a "Falcon Punch" some where in this.

Avatar image for elblaze
#32 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
AttackedCamo said:
"You need to put a "Falcon Punch" some where in this."
Maybe I will.
Avatar image for absurd
#33 Posted by Absurd (2932 posts) -

I'm sorry but that font annoyed me

Avatar image for elblaze
#34 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I'm sorry but that font annoyed me"
Why ? Iike it.
Avatar image for vilhelmnielsen
#35 Posted by vilhelmnielsen (1770 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I'm sorry but that font annoyed me"
Agreed, it's annoying... like "all-caps".

Avatar image for lind_l_taylor
#36 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (4125 posts) -

Stewie Griffin would probably discuss the details as follows:

There were boobs to the left of me, and boobs to the right. I was surrounded.  I had to suck my way to freedom...or die!

Avatar image for elblaze
#37 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Stewie Griffin would probably discuss the details as follows:

There were boobs to the left of me, and boobs to the right. I was surrounded.  I had to suck my way to freedom...or die!"
Thats weird.
Avatar image for black_rose
#38 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -

This thread is weird, i don't get it :S

Avatar image for hongkongph0oey
#39 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1476 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"This thread is weird, i don't get it :S"

Its people that love jeff gerstmann coming together not much to get it is just weird.
Avatar image for nathhaw
#40 Edited by NathHaw (2855 posts) -

Jeff goes for his finisher:  BREAST AUGMENTATION PRE-OP!

Avatar image for ossi
#41 Posted by Ossi (1289 posts) -
Bloviator said:
"Jeff goes for his finisher:  BREAST AUGMENTATION PRE-OP!"
How do you do that? Can you map me the controls please.
Avatar image for elblaze
#42 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -
Ossi said:
"Bloviator said:
"Jeff goes for his finisher:  BREAST AUGMENTATION PRE-OP!"
How do you do that? Can you map me the controls please."
What ?
Avatar image for piecat
#43 Posted by piecat (403 posts) -

That story was amazing. Good work, sir.

Of course I'm being sarcastic, but you still should be proud of yourself. On second thought, maybe not.

Avatar image for elblaze
#44 Posted by ElBlaze (93 posts) -

Just trying to make a funny story base on a funny moment.

Avatar image for pibo47
#45 Posted by Pibo47 (3238 posts) -

Pie>half life>Jeff>all.

Avatar image for oljud
#46 Posted by Oljud (76 posts) -

Jeff would lose becouse ivy´s boobs would still be fighting even if you kock her out. Man those things have a life of there own.

Avatar image for xxnbxx
#47 Posted by xxNBxx (1105 posts) -
ElBlaze said:
"In a video review of Soul Cailbur 4 Jeff Gerstmann admits to something that he kept hidden for many years by saying  "I like boobs !" then Jeff talk about how Ivy boobs do not look right and look desprate, then Ivy catches wind of the video review and becomes outrage by Jeff remarks and  Ivy says "everbodys love my boobs this man is crazy I'll kill him !"she shows up at the giant bomb headquaters and confronts Jeff and says "Jeff Gerstmann you are a fool for not likeing my boobs I will kill you !" Jeff says "your the fool you disfigure bitch !" Ivy swing her sword at Jeff and he dodges out of the way gets close to Ivy and says "I like pro wrestling" and closeline Ivy then Jeff picks her up and try to do his ultimate move the bear hug, but with the size of Ivy boobs Jeff couldn't Ivy says "ha ha ha its no good againts me" then knees Jeff in the groin she takes another swing at Jeff and dodges out of the way and then the swords hit Vinny and fall to ground Jeff in shock "Vinny ! " Jeff says and run torwards Vinny and puts his arm around Vinnys head and shakes him and says "Vinny Vinny ! are you all right !?" Vinny opens his eyes looks towards Jeff and says "I'll live ouch ! say when your fighting Ivy touch her boob for me......urgh" Vinny pasts out from the pain then Jeff stands with fire in his eyes looking towards Ivy and says "NOBODY MESS WITH VINNY !" Jeff Gerstmann VS Ivy who will win ?
"
Someone needs to make A Jeff Gerstmenn in Soul Calibur 4 and record the fight then post it.  I think Jeff would use Voldo's move set, that way he can get all over ivy's boobs.
Avatar image for lordandrew
#48 Posted by LordAndrew (14601 posts) -

We need a dedicated forum for Jeff Gerstmann x Ivy fan fiction.

Avatar image for manks
#49 Posted by Manks (862 posts) -

Jeff would win because he would pop her boobs with a needle.

Avatar image for vlademir
#50 Posted by Vlademir (1083 posts) -

Jeff would take out a pin and pop those balloons.