JOBA RULES!!! Yanks win 1-0

ColMustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ColMustard

Sorry sox... we'll take game 1...  Joba was dy-no-mite tonight!!

caption
caption

MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MURS

cheeeaaaaaaaa

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By twenty0ne

I'm more disappointed that the White Sox beat the Tigers in the 9th.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Karmum

Was an impressive show case going on. Yahoo took forever to update, had to wait for ESPN to show it. -_-

fuzzay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fuzzay

The best thing about baseball is deciding what channel to not watch it on.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SaintLeonidas

that lowell strike was bullshit, that was defiantly a ball

MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MURS

Youkillis is a bitch....loves to play the victim...every time theres a pitch thrown inside on him he whines and bitches like a little girl.

Brucie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Brucie
MURS said:
"Youkillis is a bitch....loves to play the victim...every time theres a pitch thrown inside on him he whines and bitches like a little girl.
"

The reason he was pissed was cause Joba has thrown and hit him like 5 times this year and he is f'n pissed. I would be too....
epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By epic_pets

That was terrible, bull.

MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MURS
Brucie said:
"MURS said:
"Youkillis is a bitch....loves to play the victim...every time theres a pitch thrown inside on him he whines and bitches like a little girl.
"

The reason he was pissed was cause Joba has thrown and hit him like 5 times this year and he is f'n pissed. I would be too...."
Its everybody not just Joba....

He did the same thing last year...I forgot against who...just makes a big deal over nothing so he can look like a tough guy because he knows nothing will happen...
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Karmum
epic_pets said:
"That was terrible, bull."
Are you talking about the pitch? Because it was in.
RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By RedSox8933

dude, joba kept on throwing at youkilis's head, they should have thrown joba out of the game.

MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MURS
RedSox8933 said:
"dude, joba kept on throwing at youkilis's head, they should have thrown joba out of the game."
*looks at name and avatar and realizes anything he says in this topic is irrelevant*
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Karmum
RedSox8933 said:
"dude, joba kept on throwing at youkilis's head, they should have thrown joba out of the game."
I've seen pitches relatively close to someone's head in almost every baseball game, and they were called strikes. Its the game of baseball, dude.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Karmum
Player1 said:
"your still 4 games back. Dont get too excited."
Only two away from Boston, however. They are still in the race for the division, and the playoffs.
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Player1
MURS said:
"
Apparently he doesnt enjoy getting high nineties fastballs thrown at his face. Who would have known?
MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MURS
Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"
Apparently he doesnt enjoy getting high nineties fastballs thrown at his face. Who would have known?
Not me,  because when other players have fastballs that hit them/almost hit them...they for the most part just take it, accept it and move on. Youkillis always tries to make a big fucking deal out of it, EVERY time, he's a god damn drama queen...ive never seen anybody else in the entire league complain as much as him, and not just about pitches that almost hit him.

Even Manny Ramirez got sick of his damn whining and got into a fight with him....

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Player1
MURS said:
"Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"
Not me,  because when other players have fastballs that hit them/almost hit them...they for the most part just take it, accept it and move on. Youkillis always tries to make a big fucking deal out of it, EVERY time, he's a god damn drama queen...ive never seen anybody else in the entire league complain as much as him, and not just about pitches that almost hit him.

Even Manny Ramirez got sick of his damn whining and got into a fight with him....

"
What are you talking about?!!  You have only seen him get thrown at once, and that was tonight. You are a Yankees fan. So you dont watch the redsox. And your wrong. When most players get hit there pissed. You know why. Because it fucking hurts. I dont know if youve every played baseball before but it is not a pleasant thing to get hit by a fastball. 

And please give me an example when youk has complained.. I really think your maknig this up.

And lastly the fight was not related to his "whining" they got in a argument. Get your facts straight kid
Wiseguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wiseguy
Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"

"
What are you talking about?!!  You have only seen him get thrown at once, and that was tonight. You are a Yankees fan. So you dont watch the redsox. And your wrong. When most players get hit there pissed. You know why. Because it fucking hurts. I dont know if youve every played baseball before but it is not a pleasant thing to get hit by a fastball. 

And please give me an example when youk has complained.. I really think your maknig this up.

And lastly the fight was not related to his "whining" they got in a argument. Get your facts straight kid
"
There was nothing to get pissed about... The ball hit the bat, not his head... So what if he has a rough past with joba.  That pitch was clearly not intentional, giving the fact he had a one run lead, and plus he was sweating up a storm.  I think the Red Sox have a drama queen mentality.  Last year was Josh Becketts year to be a Ahole, now its youks turn i guess.  Take the loss, you are probably going to lose the series without manny in the line up.
400_babies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 400_babies

I hate the Yankees so much i can't put it into words go SOX!!!

MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MURS
Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"Player1 said:
"MURS said:
"

"

"
I live in Boston...I probably watch more Red Sox and deal with more Red Sox shit than you do....yes ive played baseball, and yes getting hit by a pitch hurts, but its not like every other player in the MLB bitches about how hes a "target".

From the Providence Journal

"...it started because Ramirez was tired of Youkilis' complain-about-every-call, scream-obscenities-when-things-don't-go-his-way, slam-down-the-equipment-in-disgust-when-he-makes-an-out act " ( I think that sums him up as as a player nicely)

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Player1

I dont want to quote because its getting to big. 

The fact you live in boston and like the yankees is disgusting. Im sure you hatched on the bandwagon around 2000 when the sox weren't good yet. I too watch every Redsox game on mlb.tv. I see nothing wrong with Youk getting shitty after a fastball travels over his head to hit his bat. 

And I realize that it most likely wasnt intentional, due to Jobas 1-0 lead. But lets you have a fastball travel over you head at 97, and lets see you smile it off, just like you and joba are great buddies. It doesnt work that way. They have a bad history, so when the ball traveled over his head it was only usuall for youk to initially be mad at it. 
MURS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MURS
Player1 said:

The fact you live in boston and like the yankees is disgusting. Im sure you hatched on the bandwagon around 2000 when the sox weren't good yet
My dad (the biggest Yankee fan I know, who also happens to be the person who raised me) was born in New York...is that a good enough reason for you? And for my own reasons I root extra hard for the Yankees is because of the extremely annoying red sox fans (such as yourself) that I am surrounded with every god damn day...you wanna talk about Bandwagoners? Ive never seen as many Red Sox fans as I have now (now that they are winning), and the number of "lifelong fans" skyrockets every post-season....
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Player1

Yes I realize that a good majority of redsox fans are indeed bandwagon. I knew youd bring this point up when you had nothing better to say. I am not a bandwagon fan. I have family up in boston ( WHO I WAS RASIED WITH) who persuaded me to like the redsox from the beginning. I also live in indianapolis, where we have no major league baseball team. 

But go ahead and look in the mirror...because the Yankees have more bandwagon fans then the redsox. They always have always will. 

And you want to talk about whinners and complainers. How about arod? 
ColMustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By ColMustard
MURS said:
"Brucie said:
"MURS said:
"

The reason he was pissed was cause Joba has thrown and hit him like 5 times this year and he is f'n pissed. I would be too...."
Its everybody not just Joba....

He did the same thing last year...I forgot against who...just makes a big deal over nothing so he can look like a tough guy because he knows nothing will happen...
"
hes right... Youkalils is a bitch.... hes always whinning about everything, thats why manny beat the crap out of him.  I love that Joba still pitches him inside... it means hes got balls.