Killzone 2 is here

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

so guess what i got today yes Killzone 2 and i love it when i put the disk in and had the controller in my hands i was excited and i am not a big FPS guy i like them but don't love them but i do love this game. first when i started i the intro showing we going to the war and who your character is. and bloddy hell when you start playing it awesome it tokk about 10 mins to get use to the controls but now im good with them but the graphics are awesome, i was blown away. also driving the tank was cool. got 2 trophies already and just having so much fun with this game and i can't wait to play more of this game and i actully like the story it feels like a popcorn war film and i love the swearing it suits the universe. i haven't been online but i can't wait to get online i am thinking this will be my online game that i will play every week. just a game i am having so far but i don't want any FPS for a while i am sick of FPS but i will be playing this for a while and won't be playing any games for a while. so they are my thoughts so far and it isn't a review so be nice.

some other stuff- so i was reading about the new PSP that could be coming ou and god i hope that is true because i will be getting that but it looks so good also read it on Brad's facebook page, also the other day i read about all these new PSP games so i am thinking its time to pick up a PSP, i think i just might buy a new PSP and get all these games coming out so its time to get a PSP which model should i get ? also i so want this artbook. so i am getting a 360 but i don't know when but i have decided i will be getting this one its the red one and seems like a good one worth getting. also i have been looking back on my old gamespot blogs and noticed i did crap blogs at the start and i wrote about me getting my PS3 that was my first blog and was only one sentence long i have noticed i have come along way and i didn't know what blogging was back then.

I like the new Giant Bomb i love it, i like the new features and the design i got to give it to the giant bomb crew, giant bomb is my fav website and this just makes it better.

Thanks for Reading.
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By samcotts

Who needs punctuation anyway, right?

I'm still not sure whether to buy Killzone 2 tomorrow or not, it would involve trading in CoD4.
insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By insanegamer

what game are you going to play more of ?

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By CenturionCajun

Whoever sold you that game is going to be in a world of hurt soon. I personally can't wait until Friday. I've been playing Killzone and Killzone: Liberation to get me pumped and I'm ready to go. Fortunately I open on Friday so I'll be able to get my copy and run home sometime in the afternoon to show the Helghast who's boss.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SoothsayerGB

I'm going to wait a bit.  Looks great.  I just have to finish another game i'm into.  No way will I be trading this for CoD4.  I'v been play the hell out of that game since it came out.  Not just throwing it to the wind. 

Cold turkey is a really bad idea!

No Caption Provided

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Your face looks different! What is that!?!?

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By insanegamer

does my face look different, i thought it looks the same as always lol.

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bekern

Hey is that like a special edition or something? I thought they weren't going to do that?
Glad you like it though, I'm about to get this in a little bit and I'm excited heh.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By insanegamer
bekern said:
"Hey is that like a special edition or something? I thought they weren't going to do that?
Glad you like it though, I'm about to get this in a little bit and I'm excited heh.
"
its just a bonus tin i got with it at EB.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Tireyo

I like the new GB myself, I just wish some of the bugs were fixed.