Kingdom Hearts 3: Locations

taschixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By taschixi

Who has ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3 Locations?
Wall-E of course
Cars or Cars 2
Toy Story
TRON Again?
Up
They may as well do the Chronicles of Narnia
Bolt?
Pirates again...
The Incredibles

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

Nomura should nut up and take out the Disney. 

Remember that dark edgy trailer at the end of KH that was a teaser for KH2?  Keep that style. 

If Versus XIII sells well, it should be a sign to Nomura to drop the kid shit.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By MysteriousBob
@taschixi: I've never played these games but if they could do Pixar, wouldn't they have done so by now? How long has Disney officially owned them?
rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By rentfn

Bugs Life - Running around as a bug would be fun.
Monsters Inc
Princess and the Frog might be fun
Fantasia could make an interesting level.

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rentfn
@MysteriousBob:  I don't believe Disney fully owned them when the Second one came out. The deal happened after it was made. So all the talk of the third one has included Pixar films.
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By luce
@KaosAngel:  

Once they take out Disney, KH becomes complete shit instead of just kinda shitty 

The Disney crossover thing is all KH really has going for it anyway
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By KaosAngel
@luce:  

Remember the secret endings?  I think it was Nomura hinting at what kind of game he always wanted to make, luckily he can finally do it with Versus XIII.  THIS is what Kingdom Hearts should be, and it's how Nomura always saw it. 

It might be a bold statement, but keep the Disney shit close to zero.  Focus on the core story, and making it darker and gritty.
angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By angelfan91
@taschixi:
I think 20th century fox now owns the rights to Chronicles of Narnia. 

Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers would be neat to see
shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By shiftymagician

Honestly, I would love to see if they could somehow shoe-horn the new Tron City into the next Kingdom Hearts, with you fighting CLU with Daft Punk as your companions for that world.  Will that happen though? NNNNnoooooooooOOOPE!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JJOR64
@NooMonkey said:
" The heck's with all these Pixar suggestions? Pooh's where it's at.  I'm not kidding. "
They already did Pooh.
slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By slax
@JJOR64 said:
" @NooMonkey said:
" The heck's with all these Pixar suggestions? Pooh's where it's at.  I'm not kidding. "
They already did Pooh. "
I think he wants more Pooh. I still need to get through the 2nd kh.
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By GunslingerPanda
@KaosAngel said:

" @luce:  

Remember the secret endings?  I think it was Nomura hinting at what kind of game he always wanted to make, luckily he can finally do it with Versus XIII.  THIS is what Kingdom Hearts should be, and it's how Nomura always saw it.  It might be a bold statement, but keep the Disney shit close to zero.  Focus on the core story, and making it darker and gritty. "
It's amazing how wrong all of this is.
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Rockdalf
@GunslingerPanda said:
" @KaosAngel said:

" @luce:  

Remember the secret endings?  I think it was Nomura hinting at what kind of game he always wanted to make, luckily he can finally do it with Versus XIII.  THIS is what Kingdom Hearts should be, and it's how Nomura always saw it.  It might be a bold statement, but keep the Disney shit close to zero.  Focus on the core story, and making it darker and gritty. "
It's amazing how wrong all of this is. "
Agreed, Darker and Grittier isn't the direction it needs to go.  The 2nd one already bordered on obscene teenage angst levels that I was about to puke.  But then again, I don't want to play the game as a confident badass who has no room for character development.  A happy medium would suffice, like a coming of age story that the first one was so in tune with.
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

The setting of The Straight Story directed by David Lynch. Dats Disney right?

taschixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By taschixi

Honestly i don't care if they put the Teletubbies into the game i just want it to come out...or AT LEAST announce the game that's all i care about...

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Afroman269
@taschixi said:

" Honestly i don't care if they put the Teletubbies into the game i just want it to come out...or AT LEAST announce the game that's all i care about... "

this. Also, the only reason I care for the franchise, is because of the Disney characters.
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#17  Edited By Soap

as long as it doesn't take place up Tetsuya Nomura's ass like all the spin off shit I don't care. 

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rjaylee
icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By icicle7x3

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By Video_Game_King
@heatDrive88: 

Even though those shows haven't been on since the 90s? Yea, there's definitely profit to be had in making games based on shows that were canceled 15 years ago, at least.

Oh, new worlds? I haven't played Birth by Sleep so forgive me for any repeats that may arise. Also, I won't list Final Fantasy locations, since Dissidia was pretty much "What if we actually used Final Fantasy in our Kingdom Hearts games?"

• Merlin's world.
  • Britain à la the Great Mouse Detective.
  • Some place that isn't British.
  • Dumbo land.
  • The Deep Jungle. This time, Tarzan meets Mowgli, and maybe Simba.
  • New York.
  • Alaska. Not because of Brother Bear; I just want them to stick a Keyblade through Sarah Palin :P.
  • That Goof Troop movie. That's right, Goofy, you have to face the fact that you have a son.
  • Wait, Disney owns Doug? Might as well go there, too, and give everybody the Sarah Palin treatment.
rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rjaylee
@Video_Game_King:  Yo dawg, but this music is sick.

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fryedrycestyle
@ShiftyMagician said:

" Honestly, I would love to see if they could somehow shoe-horn the new Tron City into the next Kingdom Hearts, with you fighting CLU with Daft Punk as your companions for that world.  Will that happen though? NNNNnoooooooooOOOPE! "

That would be awesome. Especially the not going to happen Daft Punk companions.
@Rockdalf said:

" @GunslingerPanda said:

" @KaosAngel said:

" @luce:  

It's amazing how wrong all of this is. "
Agreed, Darker and Grittier isn't the direction it needs to go.  The 2nd one already bordered on obscene teenage angst levels that I was about to puke.  But then again, I don't want to play the game as a confident badass who has no room for character development.  A happy medium would suffice, like a coming of age story that the first one was so in tune with. "

Well it looks like the next Kingdom Hearts game
if the hidden movie at the end of Birth By Sleep is any indication of where Kingdom Hearts III might be going. Don't know if what that means for the angst levels.

As for worlds I'd like to see some Pixar love, especially a Toy Story level where Sora and his companions transform into toys themselves. I think it would be an interesting aesthetic. Also a Sword in the Stone world. And I don't know what kind of agreement Disney made when they made the movie "adaptation" of The Black Cauldron (it was really like a mesh of the first two books in the Chronicles of Prydain series) but that would be an interesting world to explore.
EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By EuanDewar

UP? Are you fucking nuts?
Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dan_CiTi

All of the ones from 2 and BBS and Toy Story would do, as well as some other obscure stuff(Steam Boat Willie era, even if that is pretty much covered). None of this random ass garbage most of the people are coming up with in this thread. I mean Tron and Lilo & Stich are enough for me. 

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MysteriousBob
@heatDrive88 said:
" Fuck Kingdom Hearts.

Someone call up Capcom and tell them to make another Duck Tales or another Rescue Rangers game. "
I want to see Capcom Vs Disney. 
Seriously. It would be way better than Kingdom Hearts ever was.
taschixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By taschixi

this video is FANTASTIC!!!!! I want All of those moves in there! lol...

taschixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By taschixi

space jam would be cool though...

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rjaylee
@MysteriousBob: Disney vs. Capcom? Oh man, I totally want that crossover fighting game. 200-hit Mickey super combos? Forget Marvel vs. Capcom 3, tell me where to sign up for this instead.
Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, the third Kingdom Hearts game!?

And anyone who thinks they should drop the Disney stuff is an idiot. That was what made the original so likeable to people who can't tolerate Final Fantasy, and the reduction of the Disney stuff was what made KH2 a lot worse than the original. Without the Disney stuff, it just becomes a shittier version of Final Fantasy, which is already a shitty franchise.

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By RoxasXIII
@KaosAngel: believe me I see what you mean, but I don't think Nomura was "forced" to put Disney in KH. I don't think there WAS a different way Nomura saw Kingdom Hearts from panning out, I think it's exactly as he thought it would be. And I don't know if you remember, but I know that at least in KH 1 the Disney princesses actually played a big role. Remember the pure hearts of light that were needed to open Kingdom Hearts?
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By MistaSparkle

In the FF Universe.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ryanwho

I think the hearthless and the nobodies should team up against the voidful and Maltor, Sora's hidden 3rd identity, should use his heart power to stop the Aegis torch. And this should all happen on the set of Home Improvement.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ryanwho
@Video_Game_King said:
" @heatDrive88: 

Even though those shows haven't been on since the 90s? Yea, there's definitely profit to be had in making games based on shows that were canceled 15 years ago, at least.

• Britain à la the Great Mouse Detective.
"
You must be having a laugh. The only way you could be more contradictory is if you suggested the Black Cauldron universe. Let's see, a universe based on a longrunning show people still recognize or one of the least successful animated movies Disney ever made? Hmm.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#34  Edited By Video_Game_King
@ryanwho: 

I'm suggesting adding something to an already existing universe, following the rules of that damn universe; he was suggesting make games for two shows that haven't been on for YEARS. Besides, if I wanted to be a contradictory ass, I would've suggested that one of the new worlds be from that DuckTales movie that nobody remembered.
rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rjaylee
@ryanwho said:
" I think the hearthless and the nobodies should team up against the voidful and Maltor, Sora's hidden 3rd identity, should use his heart power to stop the Aegis torch. And this should all happen on the set of Home Improvement. "
I veto this idea. Callin' it now. Tim the Toolman and Justin Taylor Thomas as playable characters.

Okay, I'm lost in this thread, I don't know where the sarcasm meets the reality anymore. This thread just mindfucked me, and the only good idea that was even remotely suggested was the Disney vs. Capcom crossover fighting game.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Armageddon world - where Sora could team up with Ben Affleck and battle a Steve Buscemi who has a severe case of space madness
Pretty Woman world - where Sora can teach Julia Roberts to not be a whore through QTEs also Chip and Dale can explore Richard Gere's anus for power-ups
Rushmore world - Just because that was an awesome movie and who wouldn't wand to see Goofy, Jason Shwartzman, and Bill Murray reunited at last.
Encino Man world - Who wouldn't want to see Sora and company team up with Brendan Frasier in the only watchable Pauly Shore movie ever made.
Sixth Sense world - Can the universe handle two Haley Joel Osments or will it be like Time Cop when the two Ron Silvers touched ?
Super Mario Bros. world - Made by Hollywood Pictures which is owned by Disney just like all the other movies I mentioned.  So how meta would that be ?