Little Big Purchase

Jro2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By Jro2020

Ohh my lord I be handing out money to these game people left and right.  I bought fable 2, Fallout 3, and littlebigplanet.  I wonder why that is all one word :-(

Fable 2 is awesome but makes me sad.  I liked how in Fable your character kinda sat astride the world.  You were a Hero, or you were a Villain.  In Fable 2 even though your actions have much more direct effect on the world you seem more like just a Do-Gooder or a Muderous-thug.  Now don't get me wrong or anything I still really like the game and all... I haven't quite finished the main storyline because I can't decide who I want to save, It's just they didn't quite manage to recapture the feelings I had in the orginal fable.

Fallout 3 well I haven't even had a chance to play.

And as far as Little big planet, well I'm part way through the story, I published my first level.  Which some people say is lousy, I don't know.  It's a simple level with a few difficult jumps, maybe they expeceted easier?  Maybe harder? I don't know.  If you have LBP play my level and leave a comment.  At least it's not just another level made to give you free trophies.  And there are no rockets attached to any freaking skateboards, so in that fact alone I consider it better than half the stuff out there.

Jro2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jro2020

Ohh my lord I be handing out money to these game people left and right.  I bought fable 2, Fallout 3, and littlebigplanet.  I wonder why that is all one word :-(

Fable 2 is awesome but makes me sad.  I liked how in Fable your character kinda sat astride the world.  You were a Hero, or you were a Villain.  In Fable 2 even though your actions have much more direct effect on the world you seem more like just a Do-Gooder or a Muderous-thug.  Now don't get me wrong or anything I still really like the game and all... I haven't quite finished the main storyline because I can't decide who I want to save, It's just they didn't quite manage to recapture the feelings I had in the orginal fable.

Fallout 3 well I haven't even had a chance to play.

And as far as Little big planet, well I'm part way through the story, I published my first level.  Which some people say is lousy, I don't know.  It's a simple level with a few difficult jumps, maybe they expeceted easier?  Maybe harder? I don't know.  If you have LBP play my level and leave a comment.  At least it's not just another level made to give you free trophies.  And there are no rockets attached to any freaking skateboards, so in that fact alone I consider it better than half the stuff out there.

SonicHomeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SonicHomeboy

Sounds like you're having loads of fun with these games. =) LittleBigPlanet is the one I want to check out the most.